What I live for

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi had been talking to Larissa when this idea came to her. Hoshi from what she had attended to Potions class and the notes that she had managed to steal from her classmates knew that they should have been able to make a sleeping draft. Simple but Hoshi had tested it on one of her spiders to see what the effects really where. Shinju didn't come up for food until the next day. Hoshi thought that this should have been powerful enough. Now all she needed was the little first year that she had contacted to come here.

Ava Prince though Sam's sister did nothing to make Hoshi want to get to know her. If anything Hoshi thought that the girl belonged in the Glam Squad but that wasn't the issue here. Hoshi needed someone like that for now. Hoshi reflected on a moment on how she was probably using the little girl. Then it didn't seem to matter to her. Hoshi got the draft ready while the house elves where busy around her making the food she was going to drug. If Larissa or Adira where here they would say that Hoshi should try and poison them but Hoshi wasn't like that.

Hoshi had no intention of killing anyone. She just wanted the girls asleep for when the real fun started. Hoshi had also looked up the nationalities of every one of the Glamies to see what she could get them to eat. Honestly everyone of them looked like a stick figure to her. She should be talking though. Adira had real self image issues when it came to her weight. Hoshi tried to ignoring it but it worried her a little bit. Italian for Isabella since Hoshi but not pasta because of what she thought she knew about her. Hoshi instead had the house elves make Sweet Potato Gnocchi. For the second year Horiatiki Salad, a greek food. For the Snow Kitten Soupe à l'Oignon gratinée, which Hoshi guessed mean onion. For Abbey something nice but didn't go all out. After it wasn't her she was trying to get.

Hoshi finished the draft as the house elves where finishing plaiting the dishes. Hoshi put in just enough to knock them out for the night. It was close to dinner so it shouldn't have been strange that they where going to sleep right after. Hoshi left a note for the first year to find. She thought that it was better if the girl never saw her. If Ava was as suck up as she looked Hoshi had not chance of convincing her that she meant well. Hoshi hid in one of the larger cabenets and watched to see who would come to pick her set up.

Ava-

Here is the food I told you about in the last letter. Please make sure that you get their reactions to it because me and my Cooking Club friends really want to know what to make of it. Don't eat it yourself or the plating effect will be ruined. Remember people eat with their eyes first. I know you will do well.

-Shinsuka Wu

[Sorry I am only getting to this now <_< ]

When Ava received the letter she couldn't help but feel very honoured but also very confused. Why was she of all people choosen to present the food baked especially by the Hogwarts Cooking Club. She wasn't even a member of that club. But she didn't look into it too much, this was a great opportunity for her to meet the entire Glam Squad. She had met Alyssa before and really looked up to her. Thoughts entered her head of what the rest of the Glam Sqaud would be like as she walked to the kitchens, rather quickly with excitement.

She was wearing one of her favourite outfits. She wanted to look nice presenting the girls with the food, she also wanted to impress. Ava pushed open the door to the kitchens expecting to find someone standing there waiting for her, when in fact, to her own surprise, there was no one but the house elves and a tray of food. Ava looked around the room further, "Hello..?" She called out in her sweet airy voice. "Hmm." This all looked a little shifty but again she didn't question it. She walked over to the table with the tray of food and read the note to her. Ava nodded to herself and lifted up the tray, she would be taking it to the girls right away. Not only was she still confused and honoured but also excited and nervous.

[Shall I start a new thread in the Common Room prehaps?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back