What house do you want to be in?

Hannah Jaxburthorn

OOC First Name
Hannah
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
I was happy my character was put in Gryffindor beacause shes very pretty and adventurous and sorta shy :) What do you guys think are you happy with your house? and if your unsorted what house do you want to be sorted in?

I want to be in Hufflepuff because I'm loyal to most of my friends and I am determined to live life to the fullest

Cool I like Hufflepuff :)

Thats one of the houses I like for me it was between Raveclaw and Gryffindor cause I like them both both Hufflepuff sounds cool :)

OOCOut of Character:
I hope you don't mind me jumping in

I was glad that Eden got sorted into Slytherin back when she was 11. As for her sister Lilith I never saw her as a Slytherin. More like a Gryffindoror Ravenclaw. As for Gwen my Gryffindor I was hoping that she would be a Hufflepuff but I guess Gryffindor works.

No problem at all Eden :)

Really your character ( Eden) seems to be a great Slytherin from my view :)

Mind if I join in?

Well I want my character ( Cole ) to be in Slytherin because of his attitude towards most things from his parents but yet hes not a jerk...or trys not to be :p

My two cents worth
all of my accounts are where i wanted them to be
I am glad that Elvera was Ravenclaw although at the time part of me hoped she would be a snake.
Briar was always going to be gryffindor
and I cant see Tara anywhere Exept hufflepuff.

when i first saw thais thread i thought it was what house do you want to be in (as in you ooc) so i am going to say that anyway. I think that i would be a Ravenclaw. however I think that hufflepuff would also suit me too, and would be fun. (I seem to have developed a soft spot for the badgers since i got tara)

Slytherin all the way.

Once my first tattoo is all the way finished I'm getting the Slytherin Crest tattooed on me.

Briar- While we are talking about what house we would like to be in in real life, my house would be Gryffindor because i am sort of like my character in real life but I like Ravenclaw too cause they never said you have to be mathematically smart but like luna I'm wise beyond my years.

Eden-That would be so cool to have a crest of your favorite house as a tattoo :D

Cole- ??

I already have the one on my rib cage so where ever I get it shouldn't be as bad as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back