What do you think.

Michelle Rivers

Michelle began to make her way into Bleak Street, the dark part of town, it wasn't very nice in there, but she didn't care, she was coming out on a walk and she just wanted someone to attack her, just to see the look on there face when they get there butt whooped by a women. She was very women shovanistic, which means that she was all about how women are the better gender, she didn't really care much for males unless they where the right one, who treated them fairly. her dark hair swaying as she took each step, she looked around, she knew there would be death eaters around here, but she wasn't here to cause trouble. Let alone she was only in the Magical law enforcement squad. she wasn't a Auror, like she wanted to be, but anyways you have to start somewhere.

Dec was just wandering around Bleak Street, not really looking where he was going...when he bumped into someone. He looked up to the prettiest face that he had ever seen, he was slightly in shock by the whole moment, but shook it off and realised that he should apologise to the Lady...

"Oh I am sorry...my bad." Dec laughed slightly at his mistake.

"Are you okay?...Sorry about this..." Dec knew that he was quite a strong male...so wanted to make sure that the pretty Lady was okay after his stupid unawareness...

Michelle smiled at the man who had bumped into her, he was queit good looking. " Nah it is ok, Yeah I am ok,Don't worry about it." She said looking at him with her big brown eyes. Sh never really looked at people like this but some people where di9fferent and they deservedto be treated different, especially it they are good looking.

Michelle blushed when he refereed to her as pretty. She knew she was and loved it that everyone else did so to, but it also brought a lot of unwanted attention to her. " Thank you very much, your words are so kind." She said smiling at the man still. " Yeah it's good running into people like this."

Dec sensed that this girl knew how people looked at her...and she knew that she was good looking.

Dec thought that girls like this would be rather snobby, but not this one...this girl was something special, she was kind and loving, but also quite funny and sarcastic, and the good looks were a big advantage to her...and Dec.

"So, what's a girl as lovely as you wandering round Bleak Street?" Dec gave her a sweet smile.

" I don't really know, I moved over here from Ireland and I kind of just wandered down here with out even thinking straight." Michelle said in he Think Irish accent, hopefully one day it would go and she could develop an Australian Accent, but hopefully not a New Zealand accent. " Somewhere are you from again?" She asked not sure if he had already said .

I'm from Manchester in the UK.

"So did you move over here with anyone? And can I buy you a drink or something? There's a pub not far from here."

Dec liked Michelle and at some point, if their friendship worked, he was hoping to ask her out...he had obviously picked up a bit of a love of her...but then again...it wasnt hard to...she was a great person to be around...

" Your a pommy then, No I moved here by myself and got a job at the ministry. In answer to your question I would absolutely love to go for a drink." She said smiling as she done so, the thought of going for a drink with Dec was very relaxing it made her think about the things that have happened in her life, and how good everything was.

Dec laughed slightly, he knew what A Pommy was, but had never been called one before, and it made him giggle.

"Yeah. that's me, a good old Englishman...come on, lets get to the pub...this way."

Dec pointed his head in the direction of the pub and then started to walk slowly, allowing Michelle to catch up with him.

"So, do you have family back in Ireland then?" Dec smiled, he had always had a thing for Irish people...

Dec was just about to open the door to the pub, when he heard an unfamiliar voice behind him.

He turned round, slightly confused and slightly annoyed that this man had interupted his conversation with his new lady friend. But Dec being Dec, he kept it friendly.

He put on a smile as he looked at the man, "Hello there, we're very good thanks, and we're here for a drink...Urm What...about you?"

Dec turned back round, opened the door and guided Michelle into the pub.

" Yes all my family is from Ireland, I love it there, but the ministry there is filled with arrogant pigs, who think that men are the superior gender, which is a load of crap, we are all equal." She said as she nodded her head to the man as she walked into the pud and waited for Dec to follow her.

Dec laughed at the words "arrogant pigs."

Even though Dec was 20 he could be quite immature occasionaly.

When he calmed down he smiled at Michelle.

"Yeah, thats fair enough I suppose...I've never actually been to Ireland." Dec paused for a few seconds as he found a suitable table for Himself and Michelle to sit at.

"Anyway, what you having?" Dec asked as he put his jacket on the back of the seat.

" Ill have anything your having." She said her eyes longing to meet his once again. They where beautiful to look at, but she didn't want to make it to obvious that she wanted to look into them " I think you would like it in Ireland, maybe if you survive after spending some time with me tonight then I will take you over there."

Dec was listening to Michelle's words as he waited for the drinks at the bar. He loved listening to the sound of her voice, and the stunning looks to go with it, just topped it off...she was perfect for him...

"Cheers." Dec said to the barman.

Dec turned around and saw Michelle's smiling face looking up at his. He went to sit next to Michelle and smiled back at her, then gave her, her drink and placed his on the table.

"Oh...so we're spending time together tonight are we?" Dec flickered his eye-brows in a flirtatious way, then winked at Michelle jokingly. Dec then laughed and smiled at Michelle as he looked into her pretty eyes. "Well I'd love to go to Ireland with you." Dec then put his charming smile on.

" Well it seems that we are spending time together tonight." Michelle said in her Irish accent. She then began to wonder what they where going to get up to, she always got what she wanted which was something she had slowly began to get used to and it made things a lot easier. " Well then you might just have to come along with me then."

Dec smiled, "I'll be more than happy to be in your company tonight..."

Dec really liked Michelle...almost too much...she was pretty, charming, and flirty all at the same time, just what Dec loved and looked for in a girl.

"And...I love the thought of us to going to Ireland together one day..." Dec smiled again, but this time, he looked into Michelle's eyes, and at that very moment, he realised just how beautiful her eyes were...Dec almost struggled to stop staring at her.

Looking at him, she smiled which turned into a tiny little giggle, just the way he was looking at her was as if he had never seen anything like her before, she wasn't part veela or anything like that, just a plain old girl. Who stood out among the rest, and was often mistaken for a veela. Taking a sip of her drink she spoke once more. " So what do you want to do tonight?"

Dec laughed at her question. He hung his head in shame...the first thing he thought of, he wasn't going to say out loud.

Dec smiled at her, "I dunno, have a few more drinks...maybe?...Just one or two more...then we'll take it from there shall we?"

Dec edged closer to Michelle, partly hoping she'd notice and like it...but partly hoping she wouldnt notice...and just carry on being her normal lovely self.

She noticed him edge a little closer to him, and smiled she didn't mind how close he was going to be to her. But she looked at him with a funny face. " Sounds like you want to get me drunk mister Walker, is that the plan? Because you don't need to get me drunk." She said smiling as she done so.

Dec laughed a little. "No...well...not too drunk anyway..." He said acting in quite a flirtatious way.

Dec smiled at Michelle as she called him Mister Walker..."Oh Mister Walker now is it?" Dec moved in even closer again and gave a flirty smile. "Well...Miss Rivers...I can see that...you're good enough sober...there is no need to get you drunk." Dec moved in closer once again, his body now touching hers as they spoke, Dec knew this was risky, but Michelle seemed different to other girls, he knew he could take that risk, with a strong possibility of getting away with it, because she was the sort of girl who might just like this sort of thing...maybe?

She moved in closer until the noses where touching and she smiled she was waiting for him to move in a little closer and finish off what he started, she was never one to kiss someoen first, whether it was a guy or a girl. " Well I don't really care how drunk I get, but I bet I could drink you under the table." She almost whispered into his face wh=th her cool clean breath

Dec smiled as Michelle moved in even closer. He realised what Michelle wanted, so he closed the gap between their lips before she had even finished her sentence and kissed her. It seemed like an eternity, but infact it was around 5 Seconds.

Dec smiled as they came out of the kiss, "Drink ME under the table? I very much doubt it." Dec flickered his eyebrows then winked at Michelle. "So...what next...Miss Rivers?" Dec laughed.

Michelle smiled when he kissed her it was also funny how he thought that he could drink her under the table, back at home she used to just drink down the pub all day and didn't care what people think. " You seem sure of yourself, want to put a wager on it?
"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back