What did it mean?

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela, ever since the run in with the stuck up slytherin, had been in a bad mood. Granted that was only about five minutes ago, but it still seemed like forever-ago. She looked at her hands which had distinct marks from where she had gripped them. His opinion was so medieval that she wanted to club him with a mace. But, she shook her head at the thought. She needed to cheer up.

She walked from where she was, ukulele in hadn, and sat among some flowers that she did not know the name of. She smiled and played the lines to On The Brightside, by NeverShoutNever. She thought that the only thing that could make this moment better was a visit from a friend; but would anyone come along?

Jake had decided to take a walk around the Hogwarts Grounds and was at the Gardens when he saw his friend Angela. He walked over to her. "Hey Angela, what's up?" he asked. He could tell by her expression something had happened. "What's wrong? Turn that frown upside down!" he said playfully.

A male voice came to her and she stopped strumming the beat. She turned to see Jake. "Hi, long time no see, Jake." She was glad a friendly face had shown up and saved her from getting any madder. "Its nothing, just a stupid kid." She said smiling wider. She had a lot of questions to ask but just decided to ask, "what house are you in?"

"Ah, but can't you tell?" Jake asked. "I said it would be Ravenclaw or Slytherin, amd I'm obviously not in Ravenclaw." Jake replied. "So who's this kid who's giving you trouble?" Jake inquired.

She nodded and smiled. "That bites, i got Ravenclaw, just like i wanted." She frowned a bit. "I'm pretty sure the stuck up jerk who was giving me problems was in your house. Um i don't remember if he told me his name of not though." She squinted her face a bit trying to think. "Have you made a lot of friends?" She asked.

"Meh, tell you the truth, most of my friends got placed in Ravenclaw," Jake replied. "I know a few Hufflepuffs, maybe even a few of my own house," Jake said as he winked. "What year do ya think he was in? I can do some research."

"Really, I'm sorry. Well at least you'll have classes with other houses, right?" She smiled when he winked at her and looked at the ground. She shook her head no. "Don't worry about it. He's just a jerk." She said with a small smile, looking at him.

"All right," Jake nodded,"As long as you say so."

She nodded. "So do you like the school so far. I hate that i can't use technology!"

"Huh? You can't use technology?" Jake inquired. He hadn't tried his phone or laptop yet.

"No, because the magic interferes. Wait, you didn't know that?" She asked inquisitively.

"Err, no, to tell you the truth. Are we ever allowed off the grounds?" Jake figured if he could he would take the laptop/phone with him and use it around the town. "I don't know too much about rules, just houses and places and stuff," Jake said as he winked.

"Oh yeah, but i think you have to be a certain year." She said with a smile. She wasn't sure herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back