What did I ever do to you??

Alex laughed as she winked at him. 'Of course it makes sense. i said it, didn't I?' Alex joked completely. Alex watched as she moved to the steps to test them all out when she told him her name. 'Alex, at your service but not really so yeah' Alex joked doing his usual introduction and mocking a bow at the end.

"Well considering that you weren't making any sense whatsoever up until a few minutes ago" Andy felt a little more relaxed herself and was glad she hadn't blasted him with her wand after all.
"It's a pleasure I'm sure Alex though I have a feeling I could regret saying that" he seemed now like an absolute joker but not of the malicious kind that had been terrorising the school of late.
"How come I don't remember ever seeing you around before?" she knew there weren't many Hufflepuff boys so they tended to stand out alot.

Alex smiled to the side. 'Yeah, you probably will' He agreed, not really joking that time. 'I don't why you haven't seen me round before. I can't help it if your little mind doesn't cope with sight as well'Alex answered, joking at the small mind bit. 'Umm, I transferred at the start of the year so.'he shrugged, unable to come up with a reason.

Andy rolled her eyes at his quips.
"Well you being a transfer explains why I wouldn't have seen you before, doh" she smirked knowing she could safely or relatively safely begin to head back to her house now. She extended her hand out to him.
"I have to go it was interesting to say the least in meeting you. Strange way you have of getting to meet girls but it obviously works" she was teasing now but as he had been joking away himself, she was sure he wouldn't mind it.

He smiled as she answered the question herself. 'Hey,'he stated before letting it go. 'Well, see you round. Next time if we ever happen to meet on stairs, I'll make sure not to get tripped up by you again.'Alex joked, sticking his tongue out to her before hearing the clock announce the time. His face struck into a grimace as he realized the time. Late again. 'Bye Andy' he said and started running off down the corridors, to the common room. He had bet with one of the other kids and things like that were not to be kept waiting.

Andy laughed as she continued up the stairs shaking her head, waving her hand in a farewell salute as she walked away.
"Next time I might actually trip you up" she called back still laughing. It was nice to laugh after the day she had and it was certainly great that after so long she had made a new friend, or a possible new friend. She hoped this was the case.
"Bye Alex" she looked at her time piece and sighed, so much to do and so little time to do it in, she began to run up the stairs as fast as she possibly could to the Gryffindor house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back