What did I ever do to you??

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda felt as if her head was about to explode, she had spent the best part of the day walking the streets of Brightstone looking for a job and though one place seemed promising she wouldn't know until a few days from now whether or not she had it. This was annoying and irksome beyond belief, she didn't want to be hanging around the school on these weekends anymore because she just didn't want to run in to Brian. Even today, they had met up he was all excited about a prank he was planning on Estrella and he had wanted herself and Zuka to be part of it, no he had 'especially wanted Zuka' to be part of it. With a sigh she clomped her way up the stairs, fed up and distraught.

She just wanted to get up to the Gryffindor common room and then up to her dorm to put her head down. The headache that had been threatening all day was now a full blown mine field with a family of bunnies bouncing like crazy all over it setting the denotators off. She kept her head down and hoped she would make it to her room without meeting anyone she knew, she really couldn't be bothered to be polite right now.

Alex was walking down the stairs after a 'nice' talk with the Prof on help with his Astronomy homework. He still couldn't see the point in the practically useless class. It was obvious he wasn't gonna be passing it with acceptable grades. Wasted time was time he could never have back either. He sighed. Oh, well. It's something to do. I mean, no one else if here to speak to anyway. They've either gone to Brightstone or left completely. Alex's thoughts trailed to Harri. He still felt it was partially his fault. He had led her on somehow and his stupidity in the matter had led their friendship a level down again. His mood darken as he went down the steps not even noticing a girl coming up them. Alex tripped up somehow, losing his balance and skidding down a couple of steps on his knees. He only managed to stop by putting his hands out. Cursing, he stood himself up shakily and turned round, glaring at the younger girl. 'Whatchou do that for?'he asked her, his voice threatening.

[ >:p ] lol

Andromeda had not been looking where she was going, she could walk the stairs blindfolded at this point and still manage to get up to the common room in one piece. She certainly hadn't seen the boy who passed, or notice him falling. Hearing him give out to her, she did hear however and she turned around surprised. At first she presumed he was talking to someone else and looked about her but nope, she was definitely the only one here. She pointed to herself as she looked at him questioningly.
"Are you talking to me?" she asked him perplexed, what had she done now? Andy had merely only been walking up a flight of stairs for goodness sake and now apparently she couldn't do that right either.
His tone was not exactly polite either, he sounded pretty nasty and completely put out. Andy frowned, would this day ever just end already?

( lol >:) )

Alex looked at her as she seemed surprised. Ohh, that's right. We'll just act all innocent as if you did nothing wrong. Alex thought sarcastically. He wasn't in the mood to joke this time or in the mood to receive joking. 'Well, do you see any one else bout here?'Alex replied back, as if he was speaking to an idiot. Without waiting for an answer, he cut her off just as she was about to speak. 'No, thought not.'he answered for her, still looking at her with cold eyes.

[ :arr: lol]

Andromeda didn't have a clue who this boy was, she had never seen him before and understood why. He was downright rude and obnoxious. She didn't know why he was having a go at her but she really wished he would shut up and back off, fast.
"Do you have a problem with me or something? I was only walking up to my house" she didn't know why she was explaining herself and thought she was being very lenient not blowing him out of it for his attitude. Her tone was not menacing at all as his was but controlled, maybe too controlled like a coiled spring.

Alex couldn't believe this. How could she just put on such an act? 'Me?Problem with you? Your the one with the problem,'Alex replied to her, his face is a frown. 'All I was doing was walking down to my house but obviously that seemed wrong to you'he added.

( :rofl: rolley polleys r way coolier. :cool: :p )

[:doh: {-( ]

Andromeda looked at the boy as if he had just climbed out of the loony bin, was he completely deraged?
"Wow really you were only walking down to your house and why would that be a problem for me? You're the one who yapped your head off at me, I only stopped to see what the problem was. The least you could do is explain why you shouted at me?" she couldn't help placing her hands on her hips now and glaring at him. Tempted beyond measure to just storm off to her house and leave him on the stairs like the great dope he was, she stayed to thrash it out. A good venting session was probably just what she needed anyhow.

( :errm: :ph43r: peek a boo :woot: lol )

Alex ground his teeth together. Did she really not know or is she just putting on an act? No, of course she is putting on an act. Who else was gonna be able to trip me up here. 'Like you don't know.'Alex said before smirking. 'Your just putting on an act. I know your type of people.'he added, voicing his thoughts. 'Do you see anyone else here who could of tripped me up?' This girl was so annoying. How can anyone stand her?

[
Werewolf_by_Zikes.gif
=)) ]

Her mouth hung open in shock.
"Trip you? trip you? You think I tripped you?" she was rendered speechless for a moment, "Trust me you definitely don't know my type of people at all and I didn't trip you up".
She took one scathing look at his feet and sneered at him.
"Perhaps if you didn't have such big oafish feet you wouldn't be tripping over them. Clowns have smaller feet than that, the steps are only so narrow you know" bloomin cheek this boy had, who did he honestly think he was. Standing there all righteous, yelling at her as if she were at fault.

His ego she surmised was most likely as big as those feet of his.

( :O cool. :-SS )

Alex glanced down at his feet, frowning. They weren't big, or they compared to some people he knew. They were pretty normal or at least he had thought they were. And why on earth did he trip up if she hadn't done anything? 'Your one to talk. Maybe, if you kept your feet to yourself, I might've not tripped up on them' Alex replied, too annoyed to think of a better comeback.

[:mad: lol Alex making Andy mad lol]

If Andromeda wasn't so incensed she might actually have thought the big oaf actually good looking but he just kept opening his mouth to let more crap come out at her and she wouldn't stand for it.
She took a step down towards him as she spoke.
"I will say this one last time boy, I DID NOT TRIP YOU UP!" she knew her voice was raised now but she couldn't help it, he was annoying her no end. If he wasn't careful she would take her wand out and hit him one, his uniform was Hufflepuff. Humph, most likely a friend of Njords as well. She still hadn't forgiven him for that prank and now here was another Huff and Puff trying it on as well. What was it with that house?
"Why don't you just waddle off down to your own house or better still, with those feet you could use them like ski's and slide down the stairs".

( lol. Yeah, too angry. I have no ideas how to comeback alex :doh: =-/ )

Alex smirked, seeing the red head was certaintly getting mad at him. 'I'm impressed; I've never met such a small mind inside such a big head before. How do you get those ideas?'Alex taunted as if he was talking to a young child. He was glad he getting rid of the extra energy in him. Arguing like this he hadn't done in a while.

[ :woot: can't believe you went there! Big head!! :o ^o) ]

Andromeda fumed inwardly but it wasn't going to be contained for long. She pulled out her wand and pointed it at him.
"You take that back Hufflepuff" she warned him, her anger heating close to boiling point. She had only been heading back to her house for goodness sake but it would seem that even that was impossible to do for her. This really was crazy, how much negative energy was she carrying around with her? Definitely she would be using her sage and feather later to get rid of it.
"How dare you say I'm small minded with a big head, that's rich coming from someone like you. Blonde bimbo, if I've a small mind then at least I have one. It's better than being completely brainless".

Alex smiled. 'Oh, I know, so much better. It's such a shame that some people have nobrainers. I don't know how they survive'He added in an annoying innocent tone. He didn't mind that she had her wand pointing at him. His was in his back pocket and it wasn't like his reactions were going to fail him right now, when they were very alert.

( :huh: you said i had big feet ;'( . :shifty: you had it coming. :r: )

Andy couldn't believe the egotistical, mental git was actually smiling, he probably thought that in lieu of recent events at the school she wouldn't dare use her wand on him. Well he would definitely be wrong there then.
"You are pathetic beyond belief blondie" she spat at him trying to think which jinx would be better for him, the knee reversal and the leg locker wouldn't be half so funny considering how clumsy he was on his own legs anyway. She moved on the step to go down one more, staring at him as if she would absolutely kill him given half the chance. Her foot did not connect with the step as it should but missed it by a mere fraction. The look of horror and disbelief that flitted across her face for that second of realisation was near comical, she was going where he had quite possibly slipping on the same step the boy had.

She fell forward and bumped against the Hufflepuff boy before she continued her free fall down the stairs, landing in a heap at the bottom step.

Alex shrugged his shoulders, raising his hands as well as she started to call him names. He was quite proud of his job at dyeing his hair seeing as she hadn't realized yet that he was no natural blondie but he didn't mind much. He didn't get time to react though as she moved to take another step. Alex suddenly realized that by the look on her face she had just slipped. He got pushed backwards on his shoulder and tried to grab hold of the banner but missed and continued to fall down the stairs after her, landing right beside her, bruised and absolutely fuming.

Andromeda felt sore from landing so hard, her wrist hurt but thankfully it wasn't her wand hand. She turned her head realising then that the other loud thump had been his lordship crashing down after her. Well it served the boy right for being so damn annoying.
She stood up brushing herself down and glared at him, as if it had been his fault that she had slipped at all. Technically she thought it was though, as by now she should be firmly ensconced up in the Gryffindor common room with a good book instead of at the bottom of a flight of stairs with one of the most annoying boys she had ever met. She meant one of as she was constantly bumping into these types. For once she would like nothing better than to meet a nice guy, someone fun and lively, intelligent yet quirky but other than Brian and Aries and Bruin, there didn't seem to be any decent boys about.
"I hope you're bloody happy now".

Alex picked himself up instead of lying back on his elbows pathetically. 'Oh, I am bloody happy. Happy that you just threw us down the stairs. And you call me a bimbo' Alex told her, his annoyance with her blatantly obvious. He could of been in the common room annoying some first year rather than with bruises covering him but no, this girl had to trip him up.

Andromeda glared at him once more they were standing infront of one another now.
"I threw us down the stairs? I threw us down? First I apparently tripped you and now I threw you. Well aren't you just completely useless around girls. FYI I DID NOT TRIP YOU, PUSH YOU OR THROW YOU! You so obviously wish I had but I didn't so back off bozo" her anger was being pushed to the limits here, he was so infuriating it was unreal.

Alex glared back at her, noticing her amber eyes just like Haden's had been. 'No, there's little fairies flying about the place hitting people and pushing them backwards now'he sarcastically rebutted. 'And for your information, my name isn't Bozo so I'm sorry if that's the only thing you can think up of'Alex added smirking.

Andy couldn't help but smirk a little too.
"Well Bozo.... suits you!" she blurted before the smirk turned into a small laugh, "And if you're referring to me as a fairy now then you really were off about knowing my type earlier".
She couldn't help but laugh now, the whole bloody argument was just stupid and crazy. She wasn't really mad with him just ticked off for being blamed for tripping him up.

Alex smiled as she said Bozo suited him. Sure, he thought before hearing her laugh. He smiled even wider before bursting out laughing with her, it just so stupid. The whole point of the argument was well forgotten already.

Andromeda wiped a rogue tear away but kept the smile firmly in place.
"So do you usually go around yelling abuse at all the girls then?" she put her wand back in her robe pocket and tucked her hands then into the pockets of her skirt. He wasn't so bad when he wasn't roaring at her or accusing her, his laugh was actually infectious.
"And really I didn't trip you there must be something up with that step to say I tripped on it too".

Alex smiled, feeling quite relaxed for a change this week. 'Why does everyone say I do that?'Alex asked a bit offended now. This was the fifth time he had been joked with about that and he took it a bit to serious now. He rolled his eyes to the ceiling before shaking his head, smiling. 'No, not really'he answered her question before looking at the step they both tripped up on. 'Vanishing step'he commented out of the blue.

Andy laughed again and nudged him playfully before turning to look at the offending stairs and then at him.
"Well if everyone is saying it, it must be true" she winked before looking at them again, "a vanishing step do you think so? It makes sense to say we both came off it."

She was about to go up and test each step to find where exactly the damn thing was when she realised something else, turning back to him with another smile.
"I'm Andy by the way".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back