Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Okay its just simple, I'm going first.

That would be Ireland, where Linda lives....

And me :r:

I would love to America but that might change after I actually live there for a year :lol: I'll get back to you then :p

My ambition in life is to live in America ! So America it is

I love Australia. I think I will stay here. Maybe move to Melbourne, idk.

Though I would like to travel to Europe and stay there for a while. Maybe Scotland, or England, or Ireland. Wales is too much like New Zealand to be interesting. ;)

Come to Scotland. :cool: It's awesome.

And I have no idea.
I think I'd probably stay in Scotland, probably Edinburgh. I fail at heat. I thought for a while I'd love to live in Italy, but oh my god no way could I cope with the weather. :lol: As much as I complain about our weather, I :wub: it really. ^_^

I've never been to the UK, but I'd seriously consider moving to Scotland or Wales if it wasn't so far from my family.

I can't really imagine living anywhere other than New Zealand for good.

I've lived in Finland and South Korea for a year each. Korea's a no go for me; it's too polluted (I want fresh air!). Finland was awesome. I don't think I could handle those 2hours-of-sunlight-a-day-winters for more than a year though! I absolutely LOVE Germany and could totally see myself living there for a couple of years, or Canada. I'd really love to live in India for a while (I know it would be more polluted than Korea, but I've dreamed of India ever since I was a kid). I haven't explored South America yet, so I'd love to do that. I could totally live in Mexico, but only in winter. Too hot in summer!

:frantics: Augh! Too much world, so little time! (and money)

Yeah, come to Scotland. we have haggis. :p

Umm, I really have no idea. I always wanted to go to America but living there might be another story since I hate the accents half the times, and all those laws. Jeesh, it woul drive me mad.
Though, Canada might be better because it's colder, bad person with heat :p and nott oo mention they speak french in Canada. Gotta to say I :wub: the french language.
So maybe France would have been better but with all the horrible stories I hear about it all the time witht heir hygeine I'm having second thoughts.
But... I always wanted to go live in Russia where the accents as so nice and it's like beautiful and cold and amazing. Saying that though, Seoull also caught my attention the other night, with their 1000Mb/ second broadband connections. I would love to live there, just for that but going through the whole learn the language thing might too much in the end so...

I have come up with a conclusion. Which is... stay where I am tis now till I make my big mind up. :D There's too many beautiful places in the world and only one useless body to view it with. :( Smiles :)

Oh yes! Russia, I completely forgot! I fell in love with St. Petersburg when I was there in 2006 and I LOVE the language and the accents! I'd love to be study there! It's such a beauteous city!

I've always loved Paris so

France for me

Hmm...

Either Ireland, Scotland or Canada. I would also love to live in LA. I went there last year, and went on a bus everywhere! I love buses! :r:

OMG, i'd totally love to move to wales. I absolutely love it there it's like my second home, 'cos i go there like nearly every year :D . Or Reading, i love the reading accent i think its amazing.

I'm not very adventurous, im picking places in the UK :lawlz: . If i did go abroad though i'd love to live in Italy, i think it would be cool :p

I'd love to move to New Zealand or Australia.

But I like living in Scotland. It's lovely. So I'll probably stay here in Scotland. Maybe move to Wales. I dunno.
I'd just like to visit the world.

Go Scotland! Come to Inverness :lawlz: Were the most northern city in Britain, and we haz dolphins and PRIMARK. :wub: It's just so amazing in Scotland, and how can you not love the west coast, especially the Kyle-of-Lochalsh, the gateway to the isles. Oooo that reminds me, Iona is a beautiful place, and something I advise to, is to visit Stromness. Aaaaannnnddd when your in Scotland, just north of the Shetland Isles is the most northern point of Britain, Muckle Flugga and this little rock called Outstack. Aww.... I love being Scottish. ^_^

But if I had to choose to move to another country, I would certainly go the Isle of Man, I would choose the Shetland Isles, but it's not really another country. :doh:

But I would love to live in America, especially in New York. One of the world's fashion capitals. Like awesomeo!

Mmmm....I'd love to go back to England...I used to live there a few years ago...so England, and maybe France...but I wouldn't say no to going to China and Saudi Arabia. In fact, I'd love to travel the world!!

I wish to get out of Cali and go to Japan because it is alot cleaner than LA and New York. I lived in both those places. Um I might want to go back to Germany for a few months but Im unsure. But most dif Japan I love the fact that they phones are like three use ahead of everyone else that and I love love love DDR and there candy o_O

me

i would love to go back to england or move to wales.

I want to move to Alberta, Canada. It looks AMAZING there.

Imogen Day said:

I'd love to move to New Zealand or Australia.

But I like living in Scotland. It's lovely. So I'll probably stay here in Scotland. Maybe move to Wales. I dunno.
I'd just like to visit the world.
Come to New Zealand :r

In all honesty I don't think I'd like to live anywhere but where I do now, NZ. Its so pwetty and cold (yes I love the cold xD )

Elspeth Brookes said:
Travel the world, go everywhere, then I'd move back to Dunedin. Sunny old Dunedin. :r
I do love your sarcasm Ceara :lol:

To be honest.. I wanna move to Japan
everything's soooo coool theree and the dresses and this and that :wub: oh and the most important thing is the FOOD ... soooooooooo good

Germany. Or maybe Scotland.

I like both cultures, and I like the German language. But then, my brother's in Scotland, so maybe there. I know some people might say Scotland would not be a very ambitious move from England, but on the upside, I would get to visit my family at Christmas ^_^ <3
--
Oh, and realistically, my mum has considered moving us to Aussie land or New Zealand. But I'm just torn because of the distance from relatives =/
(Thanks to Claire's below post for reminding me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back