What are you watching?

Currently watching a YouTube video from Safiya Nygaard of her and her husband staying in an underwater hotel in Florida.

I have once again become addicted to Downton Abbey

Convincing my boyfriend to watch Twin Peaks with me because I've wanted to watch it for ages and never actually sat down and done it. :lol:

A few years ago, I helped work on a feature film here in New Zealand. It's been released in a few theatres throughout NZ called 'Northspur', and will be released later in the year to American theatres under the name "The Battle Cabin". I think they'll be looking at releasing it through a streaming service as well which is cool but yeah...if you feel like watching an action drama, give it a watch, and if you're eagle eyed, you might catch a second of my face on screen (and name in credits hehe) :p

House of the Dragon since my obsession with Game of Thrones obviously. I'm kind of fan, but the fact that I was team Targaryen also helps perhaps.

A few years ago, I helped work on a feature film here in New Zealand. It's been released in a few theatres throughout NZ called 'Northspur', and will be released later in the year to American theatres under the name "The Battle Cabin". I think they'll be looking at releasing it through a streaming service as well which is cool but yeah...if you feel like watching an action drama, give it a watch, and if you're eagle eyed, you might catch a second of my face on screen (and name in credits hehe) :p
That's so cool, Donna!

I've caved and gotten an HBO subscription because they keep moving comfort shows over there. So I'm currently listening to Friends in the background just for the sake of noise.

Convincing my boyfriend to watch Twin Peaks with me because I've wanted to watch it for ages and never actually sat down and done it. :lol:
We just watched season 1 and I love it, omg.

rewatching the big bang theory hehe

I'm rewatching Pretty Little Liars again with now all the information you need to know. But it still is so hard to understand sometimes, and I google everything. But it's fun.

The Crown is back tonight!

I have such a hard time watching tv shows but this is one of the few I can actually manage. Now its up to the 90s too.

I've also been watching an Australian comedy show called Fisk which is good but so painfully accurate to my job it hurts. :lol:

The Crown is back tonight!
I watched the recent season when it was released! I enjoyed it!

The recent thing i watched was the new Marvel movie, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever! The movie was really good and i really enjoyed it! I ugly cried the entire time- So good yet very heart-wrenching!

It's like 10+ years too late but I'm watching Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries!

Ted Lasso is back on and god have I missed it.

I've been watching that Cabinet of Curiosities thingy on Netflix, and every episode makes me want to go read the short story it's based off =))
Pretty gory and a bit comical at times but very entertaining

I'm currently watching The Suite Life of Zack and Cody as I procrastinate at work :lol:

I started watching this show called From. I love a good horror show, and it's been a fun watch so far.

I just binged Iron Chef: Search For An Iron Legend yesterday. :lol: I do love me some cooking competitions.

I binged Yellowjackets this weekend because they made all the episodes available without a plus subscription for Paramount. Has anyone else watched it? I'm surprised by how much I liked it, but I know there's a lot of people who don't like the character arcs and story development.

Has anyone else watched it?
I'm watching it, am about midway through season 2. So far, I enjoyed season 1 more than I'm enjoying this season because of some of the character development. I do enjoy watching Christina Ricci in her role though.

This has been released in the UK! It's been released through Vertical, on all the platforms like Youtube, Google Play, Sky Store, Rakuten TV etc.

It's been released under "The Battle Cabin"!

Let me know if you do end up watching it and what you think...it is pretty gritty!

Watched season 6 (part 1) of the Crown.

Don't know if I loved it, some of the choices were a bit...much. I get why they did them, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. I am keen to see the second half of the season next month though!

I gave up on part 2 of season 6, wasn't vibing with it. :lol:

I'm watching Delicious in Dungeon atm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back