What are you saying?

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Teddy grinned a he lay back in the gardens. It was spring but still warm, it was one of his last chances to sun bathe. He really didn't care about the tan, he just liked to feel the heat on his skin. He opened his eyes as a shadow covered him and made him cold. It was Angela. "Hey babe." He grinned wider and propped himself up on his elbows. "What can I do you for?" He liked Angela, it gave him a nice feeling to be with someone who was already with someone else. It gave him a buzz he hadn't known before.

Angela hadn't started feeling guilty until recently. And then it hit her like a bomb. She had already lost her cousin, she didn't want to lose Adam too. She had decided that it would be safe for her to break up with Teddy; he wouldn't mind. At least he had never said he loved her. She found him quickly, and felt a grumble deep inside when he called her babe. This was going to be difficult. She sat just in reach of him and smiled. "Oh, nothing; just figured i';d find you here." She looked at him with a big smile. Even if she wasn't in a god mood; he made her happy.

Teddy grinned, reached up, and dragged her down to his level. He gave her a peck on the lips and smiled. He wasn't sure why it gave him tingles to watch her sabotage her relationship but it did. "And why, may I ask, were you looking for me babe?" Now she was out of his light, he leant back to his original position, arms behind his head and eyes closed.

She tried hard to resist the urge to jerk away from him. She just wanted to end it; but how could she? He was just so... Teddy. She looked down at the ground and twiddled her thumbs a bit. "just..." She didn't know whether she should use needed or wanted, because both were true. "Needed to talk to you." She looked down at him, he looked so relaxed to her. Something she hadn't been able to do in weeks.

Teddy eyed her and looked at her worried. "Ange, what is it?" He could tell it was something bed but what? Well, he wasn't that good at reading people.

(Sorry for lameness)

"Well..." She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Nothing big really. Just needed someone to talk to."

Teddy grinned but he was still uncertain. "Well, go ahead da'ling." He smiled and leant back again,, closing his eyes. He knew he wasn't the best boyfriend ever but, well, if she couldn't handle him that was her own fault.

"First, how are you? I mean how's school so far?" She was making small talk to avoid the truth; she was never good at facing the truth. She leaded back on her hands and felt a nice breeze. She looked into the sun, then away; and saw colorful spots.

Teddy looked at her oddly. "Ummm, good. I dunno, It's not like I go to lessons is it?" He grinned, he already knew his career path and it didn't need any exams so there was no point really. "You wanna tell me what's so important to talk about or you gunna keep with the pathetic small talk?" So he was a little blunt, some people liked that in a guy.

She nodded, she hadn't been to many of the lessons either. But, she didn't do much last year either. Her strive for knowledge did not overpower her lazy attitude. He put it bluntly. "Um... Nothing." She kissed him quickly on the lips. Why couldn't she just spit it out?

Teddy pulled back. "Ange, remember how you're cr@p at lying? Yeah, you don't convince me." He looked her right in the eyes. She would tell him if he had to force her. And he would.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm serious, Hun. i have nothing to tell you!" She turned her head away and nose in the air. It looked slightly ridiculous; but, it was how she pouted.

Teddy looked up at her disbelievingly. "Then why did you say you had to talk to me?" He wasn't getting a good feeling off this. It just didn't feel right to him. Teddy sat up, legs crossed and back straight, and faced her, staring her properly in the eye.

"I just needed to... Not..." She paused. "Talking to you just makes me happy." She said in a small voice. She looked down at her hands. Once again; it wasn't a complete lie.

Teddy sighed, she was making a very nice day a bad one. "I'm sure that's true but you were gunna tell me something." He waited but, when she didn't reply straight away, he continued talking. "Look, either you tell me now or I'm off. You're bringing me down babe." He didn't like this kind of spending time with her. It was frustrating.

That was it, Angela hadn't want to be mean to him, but she needed to cut it off. So she said the first things that came to mind. "Oh, I'm bringing you down?!" She said loudly. "You aren't the one who's guilty of adultery!" She used a big word, that was her main defense. She felt bad for snapping and looked away from him.

((Sorry I'm not on all day! I've been really busy!))

Teddy simply laughed. "Adultery?" He laughed again. "That means a married person who's shacking up with someone else." He paused. "You are neither married or shacking up with me or anyone else." The hufflepuff snorted and closed his eyes. "And you're a Ravenclaw."

"So what!" she gave him a shove. "I told Adam I loved him. And you waltzed in a ruined it for me." She said. She wasn't going to stop until he realized what he was making her feel. "You with your smooth talk, and nice kisses. You decided that I deserved you... and..." She looked away again. "Ugh!"

Teddy simply laughed again. "Look, Angey, You can't blame me for wanting to cheat on the guy you 'love'" He put quotations with his fingers when he said the word love. "If you wanna stop it's up to you, if not then stop moaning babe." She was really kiling his vibe and he wasn't liking it.

Angela turned with a glare, her aqua orbs narrowing. "Fine..." She said, sitting up on her knees. She slapped his face with a satisfying thwack, and then stood up. "It's over you little prick!" She said loudly. "And I hope that every moment after this, your ego shrinks that much more, because you need to get over yourself!" She shouted, at him, turning and walking away at a modest speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back