• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

What are you listening to?

Nah, more about people IRL *cough*exboyfriend*cough*

The Lovecats - The Cure
 
That is pretty epic too, I must say. ^_^

Dreams - The Cranberries
 
Tied Together With A Smile, Taylor Swift.
Love this song. Story of my life.
 
Sergei Ivanov said:
Cell Block Tango - Chicago Soundtrack

...again. I love this song so much and listen to it far too often.
Oh yeah thanks for that, I'm practically addicted now <_< :p

All I Ask of You (Phantom of the Opera) - Nick Pitera

OK anyone that has never heard of him YOU HAVE TOO listen to this song and his others. His voice is amazing and you with this song you'll be in for a big surprise at 36 secs :woot:
 
Do I always get you addicted to songs?

Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake. But not for the song. Beth understands why. :r

*cough* Rawrmatige *cough*
 
Yellow by Coldplay ^^
 
Pink - Ave Mary A

And it changed to.......

Westlife - What Aout Now! :frantics: Wooooo I'm going to see them on May 2nd ^_^
 

Playing With Fire - N-Dubz, Mr Hudson
 
Back
Top