What are you listening to?

Fireflies by Owl city :wub:

two is better than one - boys like girls ft taylor swift
party in the usa - miley cyrus

El Tango de Roxanne - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack.

"Roxaaaanne" Good golly I love the macho guy that sings the beginning part song his voice is so cool

Wow I'm loving some of the songs people are listening too these days, Glee, Wicked, Moulin Rouge, German :p All amazing things xD

For me (because I'm that awesome) Aly and Aj - Greatest Time of Year

CHRISTMAS SONGS FTW :frantics:

I find that with any good song, for example while me and my friend were lining up for Children In Need I got 'Rock the boat' stuck in my head because I boy played it on his phone on Thursday xD

But anyway I'm now listening to: I'm Not That Girl - Wicked (Idina Menzel) thank you very much Alexis <_< On my 5th time now :p

No One Mourns the Wicked - Wicked (dduuuuh!)

I looove Rock the Boat! And now I'm listening to A Bushel and A Peck from the Guys and Dolls soundtrack (the original).

Sorry deary :p

When ever I hear a song it instantly gets stuck in my head. But I hate Christmas music, it is too 'Rainbow and Unicorn' for me.

Wow. Just want to put it out there that I think no-one should be singing/listening to Christmas songs until the 1st of December. It's like, when you walk in to shops at the end of October and they're already playing 6 Christmas Carols on loop, and the poor shop assistants look like they're going to go mad before the week is out 'coz they're hearing Snoopy's Christmas 100+ times a day. Just sayin'. :lol:

Are you ready for this- Three days Grace =wub= Just started listening to this again after my obsession with it ^_^

And pshh I listen to Christmas songs when I want, heck me and Emmi were doing it in the summer :r:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back