OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual (Domhnall)
"Don't worry mum, I will handle the shop while your gone" had been the last words Maya told her mother before Gwen took off to see Allen again. Gwen nodded and left the shop at once, it was Sunday again and that meant only one thing to Maya and Gwen. To Pixie it meant the old woman was gone so she could pretty much get into anything while she was out. Maya however warn Pixie of some items being charmed to harm the thief if anyone dear tried to steal from the book of shadow. She ushered Pixie to go on upstairs and preview some muggel channel from her father old television set. Pixie understood that Maya wanted to clean that is what she started to. The shop was getting redone the next day so she had to pack a few sets of items before Gwen came back home. It was easy when you use magic for most of the time now, everything floated about while some chairs hit away into the closet for tomorrow changes. Maya was to busy working hard to notice the bell rang and someone familiar coming out of nowhere to possibly scare her half to death.

Woody was nervous about what he was about to do. He had picked Roxy over Maya and now he was going to Maya to beg her to forgive him. He was worrying about the fact that she could completely reject him. He made her feel different to the way everyone else made him feel and she amazed him in ways even he couldn't explain. He opened the door to the shop that he knew she lived in. He smiled slightly at the familiar sight of the interior. Then his eyes caught sight of Maya. She looked just as beautiful as ever. Woody could feel his heart speed up slightly as he started walking towards Maya. When he was a few metres away from her, he stopped and spoke. "Maya. Hi." He was suddenly speechless as he looked at the overpowering beauty in front of him. He had no idea how he was going to ask her to forgive him. What he had done was stupid and idiotic. He should never have done it. But how was he going to make Maya see that this was the way he felt??

Maya could hear the old muggel television set blaring a little to loud. Maya open her mouth to demand that Pixie lower it down when she heard a voice that nearly fighten her to death. Its been months you could say she last heard his voice, she given up talking to him the last time she saw him. What he had reveal to her that day kept her distant away for good. How can she forgive Woody for what he had done? Cheating on her was the last thing on her mind but seeing his face again made her become hostile. "Woody? What bring you here?" her face frigid, her eyes cold as she met his gaze. Its not the worst thing he had done, she betray him as well. But Luke had left her alone afterwards when she know she didn't care for him that way. But now Woody was here. Which surprise her that he would come to Salem, but she held her composure before she run him out of the shop just to see what he had to say.

Woody could see that Maya was angry with him and he didn't blame her. He was angry with himself. "I came to apologise. I was a stupid, idiotic jerk and I don't know what I was thinking leaving you. I'm sorry for being such a d!ck." Woody looked deep into Maya's deep eyes, pleading her to forgive him. He didn't know what he would do if she rejected him. Now that Paul and Jasper were dead and he was fighting with his mum all the time, he couldn't move back there and he had left Roxy's place when he split up with her. Now he was couch surfing at David's place. It was hard living there though. Dave and Sandra were constantly trying to have time together and they couldn't because Woody was there. Woody had ended up spending all his time out of the house and just going there to sleep. "Please, Maya. I love you. Please tell me you understand that."

"Understand what Woody? What you did was your own action. You can't take it back and I can't take mines" she spoke without yelling. If she did yell Pixie would hear them. She didn't want Pixie to hear yelling at someone, especially a girl at her age she would question about grownups fighting. "So you want me to forgive you? I maybe can but forgetting is always the hardest part..." she spoke coolly looking away. Maya continue to stalk more items away, storing them into boxes as they floated up into the air shelfing themselves into place. "Is that only reason you came to ask forgiveness is fine, but lying and saying that you love me is not okay. Don't say those words if you don't mean it Woody!" she sighed a little shakey now that she was getting all that's been building inside out now.

Woody shook his head. "I'm not lying, Maya. I don't know what was going through my head when I went off with Roxy. She's a crazy psychopath and she gets people in trouble for no reason. I love you, not her. You're the only person I've ever loved." Woody grabbed her hand but held it loosely in case she didn't want him to touch her. "You don't have to forget it. You can use it against me if I start getting idiotic again. I just want your forgiveness. I want to hear you say that it's ok and that you love me too." All Woody wanted to do was hold Maya in his arms but he didn't think she'd let him do that. She didn't even seem to be forgiving him. She'd never let him hug her.

Woody hands intwine with Maya made it hard to resist him. "Its not that Woody, its not easy to come back from that" she move closer to Woody her eyes already getting mystic from holding what he had done to her inside to long. "Its that when I thought I was pregnant, I had been reckless. I was trying hard to lose because I thought it had cause you to pick Rosie over me..." she said this shaking her head looking down. When she found out that she had not been pregnant, Maya drifted back to normality, but the pain was still there. "Something told me that's why you left Woody, I had to lie to myself for that...that's not why you pick Rosie over me...A lot came to my mind but I was forcing myself not because of the pregnancy scare you left..." each word came out slowly but her lips felt numb and seem so disfunctional...."When I told Luke that I didn't want to be with him anymore its not because of the pregnancy. It was because I didn't love him. I loved you and I only care about him as a friend"

Woody shook his head. "It wasn't that. I want to have children. I don't know why I didn't stay with you. My mind was a mess, everything just hit me at once and I made stupid decisions. My mum wont talk to me because of that girl." Woody had never heard anything about Luke but he wasn't going to ask what she was talking about, not now. Instead, he cupped her face with the hand that wasn't holding her hand. His thumb stroked the smooth skin on her cheek. "I love you, Maya. How many times do I have to say it. I'd shout it from every building in Salem if it meant you'd forgive me. I've never loved anyone the way I love you. You amaze and stun me in ways that no one else can do. Please Maya..." Woody was running out of ways to convince her and her could feel his soul drooping when he realised that Maya wasn't going to take him back.

"It will take some time" a tear slid down her face. She meant it and accepted his apologies. It was Gwen who would be the one ranting now about Woody. "And I do love you Woody, I really do..." she added after a few hush breaths of air exhale from her soft lips. Maya heard the televison set again. "Pixie..." her eyes widen a little. "Oh I have to tell you something though...but I guess she a bit occupied at the moment" Maya smile faintly. What she had miss the most was Woody breathtaking lips.

Woody was so relieved that Maya said she loved him. He leant forward and kissed her forehead. He didn't want to go for the lips yet. She had said she would take some time. If he kissed her lips it could push her away. Woody watched the tear trickle down Maya's face and wiped it with his thumb. "Oh yeah, I think I remember you saying something about taking on a little kid." Woody smiled as he spoke. He had always been good with kids. He'd had a lot of practice.

Maya felt Woody lips press against her forehead, she close her eyes when she felt his thumb wipe away the tear she shed. It was comforting to have Woody around even if she didn't want to open up to quickly to Woody. "Yeah, she mines now..." Maya push away from Woody touch and continue directing all the items away. "I come here for help" she said this, her eyes now wash away the last of her tears. "Mom helps me with Pixie. She not hard to take care of but I'm clueless at certain area. Pixie not a baby she a child already so she's been having trouble adjusting[/u]" Maya explained after sorting a lot of items away. She sat down on one of the cafe table were a kettle of coffee was set in the middle and a stack of cups orbiting around Maya form. "Come join me Woody" she gesture the seat right next to him.

Woody sat down by Maya and smiled when he realised she was actually accepting him. Even after everything he had done. It made him feel all bubbly inside. "It must be great to have the help you need. I probably wont be getting any help from my mum any time soon. She's not in the best of moods with me." He shrugged and leaned on the table as he looked in Maya's beautiful eyes and felt his heart speed up. He couldn't believe he had caused her so much pain. It was a stupid idiotic thing to do and he was going to make sure he made it up to her.

Maya look down she was still feeling guilty about the whole situation. She didn't know how to act in front of Woody, it felt like something wasn't right. Maybe because things just got out of hands, even if he did chose Rosie over her. "Out of curiosity..." she couldn't let it go. No matter how much she was forcing this on him, no matter how much she told herself she may have fallen for Woody. She just had to know...Was it wrong at least to know why her..."Why did you-u-u pick her-r-r over me-e? I get the feeling its not over between the both of you's? Is it really over Woody? Did you love her-r?" she said stuttering, her words jamming as she spoke. But it came out so she wanted to know the truth.

Woody didn't know how to answer the question. He had cared for Rosie but not any more. He didn't know why he had picked Rosie over Maya. Maya was obviously a much better person. "I don't know why I picked her. It was one of the biggest mistakes of my life." Woody sighed. "It's definitely over between me and her. I don't love her. I love you." He cupped Maya's chin with his hand so she looked at him. He couldn't help but want to look into her eyes, no matter how much pain they showed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she sighed leaning into his hands. "I'm sorry for bringing up again. I'm really sorry for acting innocent when I know I'm not" she said looking down. "I mean what's happen between us, was a lot you see" she said taking a slow breath of air, exhaling as she let go. She felt a little light headed, to the point she had to grip the table and let her head lean against Woody in state of frantic. "I shouldn't have asked again, just been stressful. My father coming home soon after being contained for a long time, Pixie situation, and losing my friend Paris, it all happen to soon" she kept her eyes locked for a little while. Her vision no longer fuzzy after ten minutes had gone by, she was able to release and let go the table. Maya lean more into Woody, now as she held his hand. "How've you been in New Zealand?" she dismiss the subject again, so that she could quickly forget what happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back