What are you doing here?

Tracy Rouge

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
One that does the job.
Tracy made her way down Obsidian. She had been getting a few new robes as her husbands birthday was soon and they were holding a small ball for it. She made her way to a cafe and sat down at a table outside, placing her bag beside her. She crossed her legs, smoothing down her dress as she did so and waited for a waiter or waitress.

When one did arrive she ordered a small coffee and touched up her make-up before it arrived. Just as she was taking a sip someone bumped into her chair, almost making her spill her beverage over the new robes. Pursing her lips she spoke, not bothering to turn around. "It would be better if you used your eyes, they're there for a purpose."

Tracy looked up at the sound of her name and her breath stopped. It was Jay. She laughed nervously and looked around, hoping she was imagining it but when her gaze returned he was still there. "I could ask you the same question, Rouge. I happen to be shoopping for a dress to wear for my husbands birthday ball." She emphasised the husband to remind him that she was still married, though that hadn't stopped him that last time they had met.

Jay was shocked to see his ex-wife here in New Zeaand. "I'm here on business. I work for the ministry and I had some things to sort out." Jay heard her emphasisng the word husband and replied. "So you decided to ditch your daughter at three weeks old for a freak then. You haven't even bothered asking how she is yet."

Tracy growled at the word freak. "Actually I left the freak for the man who proposed to me first and I went back to him and my first daughter thank you. I haven't asked because I do not care, she is nothing to do with me."

That thing she had given birth to was no concern of hers, she was happy with Sydney as her only child with her husband, it seemed her life was about to get a bit more complicated. If Jay was here that meant whatever her name was would be aswell, there was a minimal chance that Sydney would meet her, she didn't like the thought of that.

"Look, Rouge, that marrige only happened because of the thing in my belly that you call a daughter, why do you think i left straight after? You were meant to be a fling to get my mind off of the proposal but you found a reason to keep me for a year. That's all that happened."

"Oh you married someone befor him and had another daughter then." Jay heard Tracy say that Shaylah was nothing to do with her which made him flip his lid. "For your information, she is everything to you. You're related to her. I bet you can't even remember her name!"

Tracy made another comment about their marriage so Jay replied "If you remember correctly, I wasn't the one doing the pouncing. I was just taking it as it came. It just happened to be that you ended up with a child in your stomach."

Tracy rolled her eyes and a smirk appeared naturally on her face as it was normally. "Of course I don't remember the little brats name, why would I?" She scoffed before downing the rest of her coffee and standing up, picking up her bag as she went. She was just taller than Jay due to the heels on her feet.
"If there was one thing I regret, Its the decision against getting rid of that girl before she had the chance to be born." She snarled into his ear before smiling sweetly at him, an icy glow in her eyes, and walked into the shop to pay for her coffee. When Tracy walked out of the shop she paused in front of Jay briefly to hear his reaction.

When Tracy called Shaylah a little brat he could feel the anger about to burst out of him. Tracy walked into the shop so he leant against the back of the chair that she'd just been sat on.

When she walked back out she stared at him so he said "She's exactly the way you used to be when you were younger; smart, funny, kind. You've changed, Tracy. I can't see the old you anymore. Just a stuck up snob." and with that Jay walked off not even bothering to look at Tracys expression.

Tracy watched Jay walk off after his little speech about her changing. "Well duh." She said, mainly to herself and contiued on her way home to set up the party though, try as she might, she couldn't get the fear that she might be found out by her new family in law to go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back