What Am I Doing Here?

Aaron Walden

OOC First Name
Lauren
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
It was strange for Aaron to be seen in the library yet, here he was. He hadn't tried nearly hard enough in his classes this first semester and exams were slowly creeping up on him and he didn't feel prepared at all. so he trudged his books all the way from Gryffindor Tower to the Library and looked for a seat in the crowded room. There didn't seem to be any free spaces so he walked further to the back of the room and luckily, he found a spare seat and he eagerly rushed to the desk. However, another student had the same idea and Aaron collided with them as they both went for the empty seat. Almost comically, Aaron lost his footing and fell backwards which sent his books flying all around him. "Ouch!" he exclaimed "what the hell?" he said as he stood up and went to gather his books.

Evangeline was on her way to the library, by far her favorite place in this school. It was mostly quiet out there, unless there was a stupid clown that thought it was funny to scream or run in the library. She had a few books in her mind that she wanted to read or bring along from the library she just had to find them. When entering the library she heard a lovely silence. Silence was a beautiful noise, Evangeline had a hate towards loud noises so this was the perfect spot. The common room was a room that she tried to avoid, because there were so many people, but she had to go through there because that was her new ''home''. There was no space left in the front so Evangeline walked a bit further to the back. She saw a empty seat so she walked fast towards it. But when she wanted to sit somebody else had the same idea, but Evangeline didn't saw him until she went sitting. When she looked it was a boy and he fell backwards and his books were flying around him. Evangeline just lost her weight and fell on the ground with her side. '' What the hell!'' Evangeline looked up what made her fall. '' What do you think you doing?' This is my seat.' Evangeline frowned at the boy.

Sorry very late.

Aaron found that the person he had bumped into was a brunette girl, who looked around his own age, with a huge scowl on her face. "Erm, I don't think it's your seat. Is your name on it?" he said childishly wearing the very same scowl that was very uncharacteristic for him. "Have the stupid chair if you want it so bad. I didn't even want to be here in the first place. I hate it here" he hissed, trying to keep his voice down for the other students who were studying. He began to collect his books while ignoring the girl. He wondered if there were any other free spaces but it looked unlikely, there was a free seat but did he really want to sit next to this girl for the next couple of hours. Aaron sighed and grabbed the other seat and placed it opposite the girl.

After the fall from the chair Evangeline stood up again and claimed the chair. '' How childish.. I wanted to sit here, so that makes it my spot. I think you are only here for the fun, but I am actually going to read a book.'' She assumed that he was a loud and just one of the type of person that Evangeline wanted to avoid. And just what she thought the boy said he didn't wanted to be here. '' Just as I thought. So what are you even doing here? Making a mess of the books?'' The young Slytherin hated it when books were destroyed or that people were clumsy with precious stuff. The books that the boy picked up from the ground. It was very crowded in the library on this time, so Evangeline guessed that the boy took the next sit and was happy when he placed it opposite of her. She took her own book from her bag that she brought with her and opened it. Delicious this silence, she hoped that it stayed that way. But she was a bit afraid that this boy would be annoying her for fun.

Aaron narrowed his eyes "I wanted to sit here so surely by your own logic this should be my chair?" he retorted. Aaron wasn't usually a negative or mean person but this girl wasn't being the nicest so why should Aaron repay her in kindness. "I'm here to study actually. Education may not be important to you, but it is to me. So i'd thank you to be quiet" he replied with the same animosity that the girl was giving him. He opened the first book that he had with him which was about Astronomy, one of the subjects that he did not enjoy that much, and banged it on the table as he flicked through the pages. After a few minutes he thought that it was pointless to keep studying the Astronomy book because he had read the same sentence about 10 times. He huffed and puffed his way through the rest of the chapter. Not caring if he annoyed the girl opposite because she had annoyed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back