What a week

Aiden saw the hurt in Aly's eyes and he hated it, he wanted to protect her from the pain this all was causing her but he didn't know how, and Bella popped into his mind and he couldn't help but frown more, he knew it wouldn't help at all it would hurt her more.

Patricia listened to Alyssa. She had no idea of Henri's background, she didn't know what to think. Did he stand up for her because he wanted too, or because it reminded him of his father. She thought, but to her it didn't matter, the fact he stood up for her was enough.

She looked at Alyssa and Aiden as they exchanged looks, Patricia knew something wasn't right. She looked at Alyssa when she said that, that's why she wasn't there, worried she waited for an answer. When Alyssa gave her answer, Patricia was lost for words. She didn't expect her to be sorry, she had only met her once and didn't think that they were that great a friends, but was grateful nonetheless. "Alyssa.." She said shaking her head with her gaze to the floor, "Thank you." She said shortly bringing her head up to her eye line. "But why?" She asked. She knew she shouldn't tempt fate, but she said it before she could stop herself.

"Because. It wasn't your fault that those things had happened. You didn't ask for them to happen." Alyssa sighed and looked at her feet.

"I'm losing all my friends anyways. So it really doesn't matter if they don't want me to apologize or not." Alyssa muttered.

"Thank you." Patricia said to Alyssa, sincerely. "But if I had just apologised to Isabella in the first place, none of this would of happened." She said. "I really hope you aren't losing your friends because of the whole ordeal?" She asked. She couldn't bear it if she had broken up a friendship, it was bad enough that Henri was been shunned by them.

"I'm sorry to say that I already have. But it's not because of this." Alyssa muttered sadly. She wondered why she was even telling Patricia at all, but she guessed it was because Patricia had been one of the only few people to actually listen to her.

"I lost my friends...because I wasn't good enough. So they did things that hurt me." Alyssa shook her head and sighed.

"But oh well. Who said I ever needed friends anyways?"

Patricia couldn't believe what she was hearing. One, she couldn't believe that Alyssa has lost her friends and two, that she was been told this, she and Alyssa had never been that close and Alyssa really had no reason to tell her all this but she didn't mind.

But Patricia had started to get angry, "What do you mean you aren't good enough, of course you are." She said coldly, she hated how people could be so two faced. "Of course you need friends. What about Isabella and Aiden?" She said looking at Aiden.

Aiden had been really quiet because he was angry at Pat, and Alyssa was making up with her. Aiden silently and moodily walked out of the Great Hall without saying a word.

Patricia was looking at Alyssa and out of the side of her eye she saw Aiden move towards the door, What's wrong with him she thought.

"Hey Aiden." She called after him, wondering if her would turn around or keep on walking.

Patricia saw Aiden stop, breathing a sigh of relieve she said, "What's wrong. Where are you going?"

"I'm going to my common room, I am of no need in this conversation you and Alyssa are having so I fugure it would be best to let you both continue with what you're doing," Aiden said still not turning to face her.

Confused as to why Aiden was acting like this she saw, "Umm...OK. I'll see you round." She said.

Turning to Alyssa she said, "What's wrong with him?" Quietly, so Aiden couldn't hear her.

Aiden of course what Patricia said and turned his head slightly and said, "Nothing." With that Aiden walked out of the Great Hall fighting his anger with Patricia.

Alyssa looked a Patricia and shrugged her shoulders before fluffed her light blonde hair and gave Patricia a small grin.

"Who cares. I say we go get some pie." Alyssa suggested lightly. It hurt Alyssa to dismiss Aiden like that. But she knew it had to be done. She and Aiden were never going to be together, so what was the point of showing him the kindness he thought she had.

Unsure of how to react to everything that was going on Patricia decided to push Aly for an answer, "Are you two OK?" She asked. She knew that they couldn't get enough of each other in the Dungeons, so she was unsure of what could have happened in a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back