What A Pretty Garden...

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa carefully walked into the Hogwarts garden and immediantly smiled. She had to admit that it was very pretty here. Alyssa had come here to clear her head. The whole Alicia getting kidnapped by Death Eaters really scared her.
especially if she had found out that her family had been part of it.

"Stupid dark lord." Alyssa muttered and kicked a small rock away from her.

Aiden walked down to the garden hoping to find someone he hadn't seen at the tournament, mostly to make sure they were okay when he saw Aly, Aiden smiled and walked in and said, "Hey Trooper."

When Alyssa heard Aiden call her by her speical nickname she immediantly straightened herself and gave Aiden a big smile. She was glad he was alright, especially after the fight.

"Hey space cadet. Where have you been?!" Alyssa asked cutely.

Alyssa openly returned Aiden's hug.

"I'm fine. I'm really worried about Alicia though. Did you hear that Henri might be dropping out!?" Alyssa asked as she lightly released her hug on Aiden and gave him a small smile. She was happy to have one of her closest friends here with her.

"I think we all are but don't worry we have Professor King and Alicia will be fine, she has her wand and is very capable on her own." Aiden said confidently. Then said, "Really? Did he say that? Or someone else?"

"Theodore did. After he finished ranting for hours about how that jerk bette rhave not touched Isabella. It was hilarious." Alyssa giggled for a moment before she grew serious again.

"Do you think that the death eaters may attack the school?" Alyssa asked worriedly.

"No, not again, I think it is because there was tons of press and Alicia is very important, they knew that it would cause havoc." Aiden gave her a small smile to hide his panic.

Alyssa leaned over and kissed Aiden on the cheek.

"Don't worry. If they do I'll protect you!" Alyssa pulled her arm out and flex her small muscles pretending to be extremely strong.

Aiden laughed then lowered her arms while intertwining his fingers with hers and said thoughtfully, "Are you okay though? You seemed rather upset before..."

"I'm just worried if my dad had anything to do with Alicia's dissappearance." Alyssa happily allowed her fingers to intertwine with Aiden's as she stared at the ground.

"I just don't want anything to happen to him. He's my dad...ya know?" Alyssa wasn't sure if Aiden cared for his father as much as Alyssa cared for hers. It didn't really matter if he did or not to her though.

Aiden nodded and said, "I'm sure none of your family members are invovled in this, especially your father, I mean isn't he back in France? And with your mom having a baby on the way I don't think he would risk getting put into Azkaban."

"My father isn't exactly the smartest man in the world. But I hope your right." Alyssa brushed some her blonde hair away form her face. "I think that this whole thing is a sign that things are going to get worse from here on." Alyssa had heard about the times when the dark lord was in power, what if something like this happened again.

Alyssa stepped foward and tightly hugged Aiden. "I just hope everything goes back the way it was."

Aiden hugged her and and said, "It'll all be fine, I promise, okay?" Aiden gave her a kiss on the cheek then smiled lightly at her.

"Soooo Aiden? Have you ever had a snowball fight before?" Alyssa asked lightly as she picked up and handful of snow and formed in into a perfectly round ball. Alyssa decided that the pervius mood had been a little sad and decided to lighten it a little.

Aiden chuckled and said, "Yes Aly I have, have you?" Aiden said then muttered, "Wingardiem Leviosa(sp?)" While doing the 'swish and flick' motion to levitate her snowball. As it did Aiden chuckled and said playfully, "You better run Aly..." Aiden lightly flicked his wand in her direction.

Alyssa carefully watched as Aiden levitated a snowball in her direction. She made a quick duck which to her luck allowed her to barely dodge the snowball. When she stood she launched the snowball in her hand and hoped she threw it in the right direction.

"Take this!" She shouted playfully.

Aiden picked some snow up then quickly stood up and the snowball got him in the chest and he made a ball and said, "Oh yeah?" Aiden threw the snowball at Aly's side hoping he would get her.

Alyssa was busy building a snowball when a large amount of snow had hit her right arm and caused her to jump in shock and lose her snowball.

"Whoa!" She gasped. She quickly grabbed another snowball and blindly threw it Aiden. Once Thrown Alyssa began to pile some in a pile so she would be able to protect herself better.

"Oh are you okay Alyssa?" Aiden asked woriddly then she threw a snowball and he ducked his head and it went right over his head. Aiden then picked a small bit of snow and made a ball and threw it lightly in her direction.

Alyssa gasped and ducked, but unfortunantly another wave of snow hit her, this time in the face.

"Whoa. Cold!" Alyssa muttered and wiped the snow off of her face. "Good shot Aiden." Alyssa chuckled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back