Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
The night she had been stabbed by a unknown figure, had been the worst night she did ever encounter alone. How she hadn't seen it coming when 'it' came from behind her and stabbed her a few times on the back. She had fell defenseless against the cold concrete grounds, leaving her to die. Maddiie tried a few spells to heal the wounds on her back. It didn't much effect the broken skin, she crawled into the alleyways, hoping someone would notice her bleeding. No one did ever, she felt her eyes closed waiting to take her last breath...
Three days later she woke up, still alive, in St.Mungos unaware what had happen. She was put inside a private room, where she slept in a comfortable bed. She pulled the sheets over, awake though her eyes refuse to sleep. Trying to sit up now that she couldn't sleep anymore, a healer arrived at her bed side. Maddiie looked at the woman with frightful eyes. She wanted to know what happen to her and why she was here now. Why she wasn't dead...

Mae stood beside a woman's hospital bed, she was reported wounded at the streets, bleeding to death, she was there when the woman was rushed at the hospital. When the woman woke up and looked at her, she seems puzzled as to why is she at St. Mungos. "Don't worry, Ma'am. You are safe now." Mae told the patient who was in shocked at what she suffered. But the truth is, Mae knows that the woman isn't safe yet. The staff seems to be afraid to tell her what is she now and what her life would be if she knew what happened to her.

Mae looked at the clip board she was holding and saw the name Maddiie Stewart, she looked at her once more and smiled. "Its time for your medicine, Ms. Stewart." She announced and put back the clip board at the foot of the bed and went back beside Maddiie, poured her 1 quarts of Wolfs-bane potion. Its for her not to transform as tonight is a full moon, Mae handed the glass at the young woman, "Drink it, it will help you ... To get energy." Mae was hesitate to say for her energy at first but it was for the woman's sake.

How can Maddiie not worried? She had thought she almost died and now she here in this hospital bed, scared and afraid for what had happen to her. It felt like reliving her attack all over again. She never want to relive such events, how she had almost lost Delilah at the very moment. It almost made her vomit thinking about it all happening over again. "What happen? How did I get here? What am I taking?" she asked with a weak voice. She sat up straight taking the vile from the woman, it smelled awful. She sniffed the content. Its just really made her want to vomit once more. "Someone tried to stab me? Or did it really happen?" Maddiie couldn't think of what had happen. All she remember was a shadow and a sharp knife? Stabbing her in the back? Or had she mistaken it for something else...She took a sip of the potion, it didn't taste good. She made a face, looking back at the woman again. "Is this necessary?"

She could see confusion at the patient which made her felt guilty for not saying the true, but should Mae say what kind of diseases she had or worst what kind of creature stab/bite Maddiie? This questions should be resolve immediately. "Drink the potion first before I tell what really happened to you, Ms. Stewart." Mae told the patient and smiled at her. The hospital had to kept the patient for awhile because the potions was made rushed, Maddiie Stewart is now a werewolf and Mae was the one who was brave to take care of her.

"All of this are necessary, Miss. But I promise, it will help you more." Mae watched as Maddiie took it and made a face. Her own and Maddiie's life are in danger as of now, for one, Mae have to control her on her changing every full moon and second, Maddiie can't handle it on her own.

Forcing the bottle of fluid down her throat burn her passageway. Maddiie fell once more against the cotton of pillow. How nauseating it tasted when it fully digested to the emptiness of her stomach. It felt offensive the taste, how it made her skin curled and her face turn a shade of complete. Maddiie was on the verge of seeing the content resurface out of her mouth and onto the bed she laid in. She fought off the urge of not doing so...

Soon another healer came. "Miss Owen, we didn't actually tell anyone else about what's happening to Miss. Stewart. For the safety of this patient the supervisor has told me to inform you know one else knows. And it should stay that way. If you have any question please take it up to him..." she healer left when she was done leaving the healer alone with Maddiie.

"Okay now you have to tell me what's wrong? My sickness hasn't been acting up and now I feel as if it left my body. So it can't be that? What is it than? Why am I here?!"she demanded with authority over her voice.

Mae stared at her patient, as she drank the potion straight up, making Maddiie lay down at the bed again. She took the veil from her and put the cork back in it and threw it at the trash can beside the bed side table of the patient. When another healer came telling her about something about her patient, Mae understood what was it and nodded her head. The other healer left and they were alone again, Mae sighed, thinking of ways to tell her what happened to her and everything. She went to sit beside the patient and sigh, "Miss Stewart ... I don't know how can I say this but ... You aren't stab by someone, you were bitten by something." Mae struggled to say the truth about Maddiie but her courage went out instantly, blurting out what happened to her patient. "You were bitten by a werewolf ... And the potion you just drank is a wolfsbane potion, so, you won't transform every full moon." There, Mae said it, but it was hard for her and it will be hard for Maddiie to bare it.

The wind had been knocked out of her lungs hearing those cruel words. (You aren't stabbed by someone, but bitten by something), not stabbed? Bitten. How. What. When did this happen? (You were bitten by a werewolf and the potion you just drank is a wolfbane potion). She sat completely stun for words, a werewolf? The tears sprung from eyes down to her pale skintone right about now. A werewolf? Something she would've died if she became one after finding about Andy being one in her seventh year at Hogwarts. How she felt bad and sympathetic for Andy, though the Gryffindor girl didn't seem to fine she was the beast of the night. Now she was living the nightmare. "It can't be? I would've died with the sickness I have would've knocked me out before I could change. My immune system is low because I'm sick..." but her sickness hadn't been acting up since she moved to the states now, all of a sudden she remembered having it now. Had it gone away? She tried to think she tried to speak. Instead she sobbed right into the ivory pillow case. She didn't want to believe it but its true, no healer would lie seriously to their patients like that. She continue to sob uncontrollably.

The healer can see at the patient's face that she is very hurt hearing what really happened to her, she would be devastated as well if she heard that she's now a werewolf and will just kill herself for her not to cause danger to everyone. Mae calmed down Maddiie by brushing her hair, "Your body is changing very slowly, that's why it didn't knocked you off just yet. I'm afraid to tell you ... But its very too late, the rabies of the werewolf is fast to grow. The people who found you was too late." She told the story that night, the peace of the hospital had gone as the patient was emerge at the emergency room. She took pity at Maddiie because she has to live her whole life with this kind of disease she was in now. "Don't worry, I will be here every day." Mae smiled at her, continuing to brush her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back