What A Beautiful Day

Robbie Masters

OOC First Name
Zach
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
It was lovely outside today. The birds were chirping and the sun was shining. Robbie loved it when it was like this, it made him smile inside and out. He loved it when he could go outside and look around because it was so peaceful out here a lot of the time, and it was the peace and tranquility that made his days worth living. It was Laura as well, all of those things made him feel like he could get through the day without one of his shy attacks. He really hated those at the best of times, because they stopped him from being what he really was, and that was a confident person who had just had a rough life. There were people in his life that made everything better and he couldn't help but love those people with every single part of his heart and he relished the opportunity to meet new people in his life who could do that for him as well, people who gave him strength. As he today looked out onto the beauty of The Rosebush, he hoped that today would be a good day.

It was quiet in her dorm room. Too quiet. For some reason the silence made Lina nervous, but then again most things made the small girl nervous. She sat there until just couldn't handle it anymore. Grabbing her wand she wandered out of her room and then out of Hufflepuff house, no real destination in mind. Just as long as there isn't any real silence she thought as she left the confines of the castle and headed out to the lake, more specifically the rosebush memorial. Natalina always found it nice there. Always birds chirping or leaves rustling. Just the perfect amount of noise, enough to keep her calm, but not enough to annoy her. As per usual the petite brunette walked looking at her feet, not paying much attention to her surroundings, and because of that she bumped right into something solid or rather someone. Looking up she realized it was an older looking boy and her face immediately went scarlet in color and she got antsy. "Ssssorry. Pppprobably should've bbbeen llloooking wwwwhere I was going," she stuttered. In normal everyday conversation, which didn't happen very often for her, the Hufflepuff didn't tend to have a stuttering problem, but when she got nervous (which happened quite a bit) she could barely get out a full sentence without sounding like a bumbling idiot.

Robbie felt something rather solid bump into him, he didn't stop to think about what it was because he was ready to go and hide at this stage. Robbie turned to look at what it was quickly, and saw that it was a young Hufflepuff girl. Wow, she's just a tad shy isn't she.. Robbie thought, feeling pretty hypocritical at that point in time, he didn't even know why he had thought that. Robbie was shy right now as well, he didn't know what to say to her. "I-it's o-okay. N-no harm d-done." Robbie stuttered out, feeling like the worlds biggest klutz all over again. He hadn't been stuttering over his words for a while now, so he didn't understand why he was now. It wasn't something that he cared to live over and over and over again, because it was a part of him that he would prefer to keep in the past.

Lina didn't even look at the boy again until he spoke. She bit the inside of her cheeks, feeling both embarrassed and a little ticked off. Was he making fun of her? Stuttering was one of those things that she'd worked hard to try and not do, but situations like these made her nervous and well, old habits died hard. For someone to mock her made her angry and hurt her feelings. The tiny brunette clenched her fists and opened her mouth to say something, but quickly clamped it shut tightly, for fear of making a fool of herself again. Breathing in deeply and exhaling slowly Natalina opened her mouth to speak again, this time speaking slowly. "I simply wanted to apologize for running into you and not paying attention to where I was going. Making fun of me really wasn't called for," she said slowly and calmly, though she feared she was on the verge of tears. Biting the inside of her cheeks once more she pouted slightly as she turned to find somewhere else to go. Must be a nasty Slytherin she thought irritated.

Robbie didn't understand what she was saying, how was he making fun of her? Did she think that he was pretending to stutter or something? He so wasn't! He would never do that to her, or anyone for that matter. He knew what it was like for people to stutter and the weird looks that everyone gave him. She seemed to be angry at him now, and he didn't know how he would be able to change her mind and make her believe him. She looked like she was ready to punch his face in, and he wouldn't want to use magic against her because that would be a horrible thing to do to a younger kid, especially someone from his house. "I-I don't k-know what y-you're talking about. I'm n-not making fun of you! Especially s-s-since you're i-in my house." Robbie said to the little girl, already realising that she was a Hufflepuff along with him, just of a slightly different year.

With her brow furrowed Lina just simply stopped and looked at the boy, her head cocked slightly to the side. She really wasn't sure if he was being serious or not. When he stated that they were in the same house she decided that he really wasn't making fun of her. It just wasn't in a Hufflepuff's nature to be so cruel, at least not any other Hufflepuff she'd ever met. "Sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. And I'm sorry I accused you of making fun of me. It's just that, well, most people do...make fun of me that is," she said meekly, looking at the ground. The small second year bit the inside of her cheeks as her gaze wandered all around her before finally landing on the boy in front of her. "So we're in the same house?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back