Whaaaaddup!?

Vrael Graves

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaaaan!
Wand
Ebony Wand 12'' Essence of Phoenix Talon & Dragon Heartstring
Hey guys!

So, i used to be a pretty frequent user of this site waaaaaay back in the day. Unfortunately life has thrown a few curve balls and also turned some pretty awesome pages for me and i drifted away from the site whilst doing various things. Anyways, it seems life is back to the curve balls, and i find my life lacking fun majorly, so ive decided to try a return with a fresh character however most of my oldies will make a return at some point when i sort them out! So, fresh start, fresh me, with a bit of the old being dusted off. I'm Dylan! I'm awkward, more enthusiastic than i probably should be, and generally an easy guy to get along with. I will warn everything that doesn't know/remember me that i can go full retard at times, but if you bare with me i usually come out alright. I look forward to causing some trouble with anyone interested!

Also, everything i remember about this site is kind of fuzzy and strange, so anyone willing to give me a hand in getting back into the swing of things will receive free hugs. Virtually and mentally that is.

Peace!

Dylan! Are you the Dylan I think you are? Yay! :hug: Anyway, there is much that has changed about the site, but I'm not really the best one to tell you. I wouldn't know where to start! Guess I could tell you that there have been a few updates, but otherwise the site is mostly unchanged from when you were last here, probably. Anyway, Welcome back!

~Teigan.

I'm not sure if we've ever rped together, but welcome back all the same. Who were your other characters?

Hey Dylan, good to see you back! :hug:

Welcome back Dylan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back