Were We Really That Stupid?

Hades Styx II

Wand
Curly 13 1/2" Unyielding Acacia Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hades Styx the Second had an issue with letters, and he had another issue with writing them. However it was for his girlfriend, and right now, he would do just about anything to talk to her right now. He seriously wanted to be able to be in the same house as her too, since he hated it here and thought that he was surrounded by idiots. Well, in a way, he kind of was. He thought that everyone here were idiots. Every single one. Kaia sometimes made him think of her as an idiot because she was getting married to Zayne, but those were his personal thoughts. He could not really say much though. He and Mylie did something that Zayne and Kaia had yet to, as far as his knowledge was concerned. However he could not think of that right now. He had to patrol with the worst prefect in a decade, and he also had to deal with Davershire as the Headmistress. He sighed and he took his letter with a school's owl before sending it off to his girlfriend.
Letter said:
Mylie,

Well, I said that I would write, and I am. I am just not used to this so don't expect a long one. First week of lessons are over, and going into the second week. I am really missing you, since I have to deal with idiots all year. They have that Samual Kaster and Aphrodite Snow as Head People. Aphrodite isn't too bad, but Samual has to be Davershire's son with how happy he looks. Makes me want to shove him off the cliffs.

Your little brother and Kaia seem to be getting along well. You know I'm not a fan of your brother, but I am trying to understand him for your sake and Kaia's. If he was a little meaner, then I could probably like him better, or become friends with him. I suppose if he needs help with apparating, I can help him with that since he failed last time. He had that arm in a sling for a solid month.

I am captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team, now that Drama Queen has finally left the school with her weird boyfriend. Our team looks as pathetic as the next, but it could be worse. Seriously, I want to leave this school since I don't see anything in it for me anymore.

Anyway, how have you been doing?

Love,
~ Hades

Letter said:
Hades,

I am furious with you! I am freaking out right now! I knew we shouldn't have done what we did! For a moment I thought everything was going to be okay, but with my luck of course it wouldn't be. You promised that everything was going to be okay Hades! I'm late....if you know what I mean. A couple of weeks late. Hades, we were so stupid. I haven't taken a test yet to be sure, but I feel sick and ugh...it all just adds up! Your dad doesn't seem too upset by the idea when I asked him for advice on when to tell you, so he was no help. Hades I can't be a mother! We are too young to be parents! I made sure we weren't alone for this very reason and look what happens when we break it. I know it's my fault too, so I shouldn't be mad at you, but I am.

I just wish I knew what to do.

Mylie
<i>
</i>​

Hades was in his dorm when he received the letter from Mylie, and as soon as he read it, Hades stopped breathing momentarily. She was really mad at him as far as he could tell, and that he knew just what she meant by late. Was she...pregnant? Hades couldn't be a dad! He was not ready, and Mylie was definitely not ready to be a mother! Hades could not believe this. It took him a whole day to even get up the courage to reply to her. He hoped that she was not pregnant. He really did. Though his dad not being upset, Hades started to wonder what was going on.
Letter said:
Mylie,

Um, sorry it took a whole day for me to write to you. I just, I was gathering my feelings together and seeing what I should say. I am just so sorry, I didn't think. I thought that you get a free pass the first time, but obviously that does not happen. Mylie, are you sure? You haven't taken the test yet, so maybe it is just something else?

I agree, we can't be parents. I am still in school and can't be there with you, and you are not ready. Is there anything I can do? I am just so, so sorry. I almost fainted when I read the letter, so hopefully you can't stay mad at me over that.

Take a test, and if it is positive, then well, we can go from there?

Love,
~ Hades

Letter said:
Hades,

So I just took a couple of tests and they both came back negative. Thank god for that! I can't believe we were that stupid and careless. We were so close to becoming teenaged parents! Your dad seems a little bit bummed, but I'm sure he'll get over it. I haven't told my parents about the whole situation and I don't think I ever will, especially since I really want them to like you if you ever decide to meet them. They'd kill us both.

I'm sure after a couple of days I won't be as mad. I'm just upset that you promised me it was going to be okay, and it almost wasn't. I don't like having to worry so much about our future. I also don't think I'm ready to call myself a mom, so thank god for the negative results. Next time we're going to be so much more careful! If there even is a next time. Sorry to worry you. I hope everything is going well at school. I still miss you a lot, even despite the whole situation that had almost happened.

Love,
Mylie
<i>
</i>​

Letter said:
Mylie,

Oh thank Merlin. I thought that us becoming parents (so soon anyhow) would have been the worst idea in the century. I am not even open to proposing anytime soon and children? No. My father was disappointed? Not surprising. I guess he wanted to become a grandfather before he was forty or something. If he wants another infant in the house, he should look up Etoile. Not us. Good idea about not telling your parents. Um, do you want me to meet your parents? I would, however not sure how they would react with my lifestyle.

I'm a guy. Guys will say anything. I am sorry though. I was worried as well. Next time? There will be next times? After that, I'm not so sure unless we are 100% sure that we won't be having kids. I mean both of us are protected. Men have that...one thing, and women have something else. Everything is well enough at school. I miss you too. I hate it here without someone to complain to about the idiots here. I hope things are going well over at your house.

Love,
~ Hades

Letter said:
Hades,

Guys will say anything? I'm thankful that you were truthful about that much. But I really wish that you hadn't taken that route if being intimate was what you really wanted. If you had explained to me what you were feeling, instead of promising me that it was all going to just be okay and work out, I wouldn't be upset. But now I'm scared that now all this has happened between us that you won't come back feeling the same way for me as you once did. Was everything you said genuine, or is it something else that guys just say or do? Will there be other times? I wish I could say if I knew for sure.

I'm sorry that this letter is going to be short. I think I'm coming down with a bug. I don't feel too good. I definitely think that resting up could only benefit me at this point. Be sure to write me back whenever you get the chance. I miss you, and I wish this incident never happened so you and I could return to being the way we once were. Relax, and keep up with your studies. I'll be waiting for you eagerly. Behave.

Love,
Mylie
<i>
</i>​

Letter said:
Mylie,

Well, most guys. What route? I'm not a seer, I don't know what could or couldn't happen. Honestly I have no idea what you are thinking right now, cause I thought that since the scare is behind us, we would go back to being like we were before the test. I don't know if other guys would pull the 'love' card or not, but you know me more than anyone else. I don't throw around those three words lightly, and everything I said was the real thing. Just because we had one scare, doesn't mean that we should change our relationship. I'm perfectly content. Maybe I vision you as the mother of my children one day, but that day isn't anytime soon.

Take some potions and see if that will work. I really miss you too. You are coming to my graduation where I might end up tackling you because I don't know how to be without you for such a long period and hope that never happens again. Well, just don't think too much about it. Next time, we'll be careful, and I'll practice saying more meaningful things. I'm just not good at it.

Love,
~ Hades

Users who are viewing this thread

Back