Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Renata <3
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eugene had spoken to a few people to figure out where his next rose needed to go. She was one of the prefects and after some placed questions it turned out she was at the prefect common room. He had to ask to be able to find it but eventually he got to the door and knock excitedly on it. he hoped he wasn't disturbing too many of the prefects but he had people to find!

Samantha had decided to take a small break while she was delivering her roses, and had thought that the Prefect Common Room was one of the best places to relax. She was sorting through the roses she had left when she had heard a knock on the door of the Prefect room. She made her way to the door to open it and noticed a younger boy in her house. "Oh hi! Are you looking for someone?" Sam asks the boy with a friendly smile.

Eugene smiled at the girl who opened the door, "I'm looking for you!" he told her, "you're Samantha Jacobs right?" he actually wanted to be sure and it seemed like a mistake to barrel into giving her the rose before being actually sure she was in fact the person he was looking for.

"Oh, yeah that's me, I'm Samantha Jacobs" Samantha says with a small laugh, as she leans against the door.

Eugene's smile grew impossibly wider at Samantha, "Amazing bro!" he said, before taking out the red rose and the note that went with it and held them both out to the girl, "I have a rose and a note for you,"

Sammy. Love you. Cuddles? Student lounge. We can watch the rain and talk about everything and nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back