Well well well, what have we got here.

Alastor Douglas

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Alastor stood in the shadows of the alley. He was looking around his new home and what sort of magical area it provided. This place seemed pretty good. He watched as the usual sort of people, people like himself, walked around. He knew that his wife would love it here, it seemed the perfect place to wreak chaos to those unworthy or their magical abilities.

As Alastor was about to leave he saw a small boy run through the alley towards the shop he was standing next to. The poor child looked terrified. Alastor smiled and stood in front of the door. Th shadow from his robe meant the small boy could only see the cruel curl of his mouth. "Good little boys don't go into dark alleys at night." He growled in a low tone. Suspense and fear were almost the best part of the torture. When the small brains let in thoughts of what would happen next, the expression on their faces said it all. "Do you know what we do to bad little boys that run in the alleys at night?" Alastor took a step forward as the boy shook his head, he tried not to laugh. "We punish them." He growled and lifted his wand, about to curse the 'poor boy' when he was interrupted by another man.

Theo was in the dark alleys of Bleak street. It was being an average night away from Ana and Noah. The moon was out, only a crescent and the sky was full of start with not a single cloud in sight. This would have been something to admire if Theo was not busy. He wand was pointed at a boy, a child that had thought it ok to poke fun of him. Well now this kid was going to feel what real pain was. He took a deep breath and was about to use the torture curse on him when a loud bang at the other end of the street caught his attention and made him look away. When he looked back the boy had gone, running in the other direction.

Frowning Theo walked at a fast after him wand still in his hand.He thought of the different way he would make that boy cry. His frown turned to a scowl as he saw some other guy threating him. "Accio." He said to the other guys wand. "Hey leave that kid alone. I had him before you." He said shooting a glance at the terrified infant.

Alastor laughed as another man claimed the terrified child. "You think I need a wand?" He laughed and backhanded he child, the boy flew into a wall and fell limp. "I was going to have more fun than that but you just had to cut it short." Alastor looked at the younger man. He seemed to be like himself only with less experience. "Who might you be to tell me who I can and cannot torture in my spare time?" His voice was still a husky growl as h spoke to the younger boy. All he though was there was so much he could teach him.

Theo frowned as he watched the man hit the child and knock him out cold. So much for then. He thought to himself as he looked to himself. "You dont need to know my name. It had no value to you what so ever." He said in a monotone so that he wouldnt give anything away to this guy. He never gave anyone any information before he thought they were worthy of it, filthy mudblood.

Alastor laughed again and began to circle the new comer. "Am I going to get my wand back or must I get a new one?" His wand was not important, he had spares at home in case it was broken or dropped at the crime scene, always prepared. He hadn't been caught yet and he wasn't planning too. "You are quite defensive aren't you?"

Theo's gaze turned to the wand on the floor, only for a second though before he looked back to the guy in case he tried something. "Only if you give me your word that you wont use it against me and i want you to swear it on your wifes life." He said as he noticed the ring on his finger. " Of course im defensive you never know who you are talking too and what they will do." Theo had made bad decisions in the past and let his guard down and had regretted it. He bent down and picked up the wand and looked at the guy waiting for his reply before doing anything

Alastor laughed. "You are obviously a powerful man and I am too tired to try so, yes, I swear on my dear Keaira that I will not hurt you or attempt to hurt you in any manner." He smirked, still hiding the rest of his face, the boy had brains at least. He laughed again, his teeth shining in a menacing way as they usually did. "I meant about the thing over there but you raise a good point." He of course meant the boy. With any luck this would traumatise him badly enough he would go to the other side, his own side. Traumatic experiences helped bring in a lot of death eaters, including his wife.

Theo thought for a second before holding out the wand for the man to take. "Theo is my name. You dont need a last name how ever." He said deciding hat he was sort of liking this guy but not enough for them to know each other on last name basis, not on his side anyway. "I was thinking of more the torture curse for the kid buy at least your way he doesnt make too much noise." Theo said making a joke, something he did not do very often

Alastor took the wand, shaking his head at the same time. "You shouldn't use the torture curse on children. It wears out their mind too quickly, it's more fun if they last longer." He like to play with his food, or so his wife said. Of course, she was the same way. They even had a little scenario that they played out often, they would give the child hope as she turned up before she turnd around and smacked heir victim of choice. "Alastor." He introduced himself.

Theo shook his head. He wasnt really one for torturing kids, they were too easy for his liking Theo liked a challenge, something that required him to think and show his obvious strength, cunning and skill. "Well i dont usually go for the younger type. I like the older more experienced group. Means i can show my skill and i have to think. It makes me look superior to them. I find its more rewarding." He said in a monotone as he listened to the guy, Alastor, introduce himself. Glad to see he too only used his first name. "So Alastor what do you do for a living?" He asked wondering what profession this guy was in to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back