"Well this is awkward"

Lewis Quent

OOC First Name
Chalky
Yet another boring, dreary day in the rain. Rain... the only most interesting thing that had happened all week, but at the same time, the least.
Lewis had been stuck in the house for the whole boring week, struck down with a cold that his mom took too seriously. She had gone out for work now though, and Lewis's dad was much more easy going than his mom, and had let him take a walk to the shops.

Lewis pulled his sleeves down over his hands and folded his arms as he walked with his head down, when he heard fast footsteps aproching from behind him.

Caleb was in a rush; as usual he was late to where he was support to be and was running as fast as he could to get there in time.
Caleb was normally quite a carful person, but in his fluster he couldn't keep his balance, he knew there was another person there but hadn’t judged the space between him and the wall.
Caleb scuffed his foot across the other boy’s leg and fell right to the floor.
“oh, jeez, I’m sorry man, I... (huff huff) ...I...” shaking his head, he pulled himself to his feet and brushed the mud off of himself.

"Hey! wahtcha think your doing! You blind or something?!" Whats this guy playing at?! Lewis thought to himself, he wasn't in the mood for people like this, He just wanted to get on with what he wanted to do, not deal with morons falling at his feet in front of him!

"Hey! wahtcha think your doing! You blind or something?!" Whats this guy playing at?! Lewis thought to himself, he wasn't in the mood for people like this, He just wanted to get on with what he wanted to do, not deal with morons falling at his feet in front of him!
argh, y did it do it twice! humph! <_<

Still brushing mud off of his knees he frowned at this rude boy, "Wel I didn't mean to! What, do you think I fell over you on purpose or something?!" Taking an instant disliking to this kid!

"Well it wouldn't surprise me if you would want to fall at my feet! haha, and don't take that tone with me!" he said, trying to make himself look big and important!

"And who died and made you lord of the land!" Caleb replied sarcastically! He took a step forward and tried to made himself bigger and more important than the cocky boy infront of him. "So why don't you get the hell out of my face! Now!"

"I am lord of the land! and don't you forget that!" He stepped forward to the boy in front of him. "Whats your name? I make it practise to remember people who I don't like!"

"I'm Caleb, Caleb Mintkin! I'd ask your name, but I think I'll just call you prat!" Caleb was tired of being seriouse and angry, now he just wanted to take the mick. He knew that this would anger the boy, but he didn't care. But although he didn't want to be angry any more, he could still feel his body getting more and more tence and he clenched his fists so hard his fingers could have bled!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back