Well that's a surprise

Koaru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Broken
Koaru couldn't help but admire his daughter's taste in interior design. Eden had sure grown up that was for sure. Instead of a room that was covered in a blanket of pink. It was all simple and clean. The only thing Koaru could live without was the snake stand she had in the room. But than again Eden did have two of them. Thankfully they where not anywhere in the house. While Eden was away finishing a take over contract of one family or another Koaru had decided to take his new bride Haruhi her. Now the question was where was that little minx? Pressing the button to the intercom that would echo throughout the house. Koaru called for his wife. "Would a Mrs. Koshiba please make her way to the office." Koaru turned off the system and waited. Hopefully she would not keep him waiting to long.

Haruhi heard Koaru call for her. Folding the letter and leaving it on the counter. Haruhi walked into the office and knocked on the door. There really was no need for it since he could see her but Haruhi couldn't help but smile as she did it. "Hello there Mr. Koshiba." Haruhi said as she walked over to her husband and placed a kiss on his lips. Sitting on the desk to his left so they both could have a view of the room and the door. "Well my dear husband. I have gotten two letters today. One is from Eden. It seems the contract is being refused. So she is going to try a different approach. She is going to kill the youngest son and see if that will give them more a reason to sign. The other is from Tohoru he says that he has news for us. So he is coming here to deliver the news in person." Haruhi had a an idea or two of what it was he wanted to talk to them about but Haruhi knew what she was hopping for. "I'm really hopping that he is coming here to tell us that he is ready to settle down and fake a marriage to a respectable girl and give us a new generation of Koshiba." Haruhi mused more to herself to Koaru.

Tohoru opened the door to Eden's house. It seemed so empty without Eden walking around doing one thing or another. Leading his wife in Tohoru closed the door behind them. Looking at Sunako, Tohoru felt his heart start to pound. She was just starting to show. Tohoru knew that he had to tell his parents now. Eden had assured them that they where in fact having a boy so that was one less worry, but than again Eden had mentioned that there would be another surprise very soon. Tohoru refused to worry about that right now. Eden had a way of saying one thing and meaning another. It was annoying but it seemed that being a Seer meant that she had to speak in a round about way. Kissing his wife soundly on the lips. Tohoru looked at her once more. "Well my Sun. Are you ready to face the only two people I fear?" Tohoru said seriously.

She had known this day would come very soon. The day they told the Koshiba heads what had gone one under their noses. Sunako placed her hand on her stomach. There was only a small bump and because of her frame she wasn't going to show much even at full term. She was only going to straighten out. Her curves would go away for a while but other than that no one would really be able to tell that she was with child. For this Sunako had agreed to tell Tohoru's parents about their marriage. Tohoru kissed her and Sunako responded accordingly. Sunako didn't know it but there where knots in her stomach that had nothing to do with the baby. We shall proceed." She said with a bow of her head. Just in case she had a needle under her sleeve. She would take advice from her brother.

Koaru half listened to his wife and watched the door as Tohoru and to his surprise Sunako walked in. Right away Koaru noticed the change in his daughters slave born. "What have you done Tohoru?" Koaru demanded. Getting to his feet he walked around the pair studying Sunako's frame closely. "Why would you waste your time fooling around with this dirty blooded thing when you could have been with a girl of good standing? You are a disgrace to the Koshiba family. I'm going to have to send her away until she gives birth and pass the child off as some dead associate of mine." Koaru glared at the two while he took his seat again. He couldn't believe that he had played these games with Tohoru for so long but no more. He would start right away with Haruhi to try and make a new male hair for the Koshiba throne.

Haruhi could not believe what she was seeing. Tohoru had really slept with Sunako? She couldn't believe it. There had to be some other reason her son was here with this girl. "Now Koaru my love. Lets not over react. Tohoru has always been kind to a fault. What if Sunako has laid with someone outside the family and gotten herself in this tough spot and Tohoru is just being his normal self and trying to help?" Haruhi said out loud. All the while looking at the two. That had to be the reason. Haruhi prided herself in knowing everything about her offspring. There was so way she would have missed something like this.

Tohoru knew that this was going to be hard to explain and even harder to get them to understand. Of all the times he had told Hoshi to let him handle something on his own this had to be one of his worst ideas yet. If she was here she would be able to smooth this all over. But today he was stuck. He would have to speak not only for himself but for his wife as well. As both his mother and father mentioned different reasons on how Sunako had become with child. Tohoru pulled his bride closer to him. Taking a deep breath and hopping that they wouldn't murder him he started to talk as fast as he could hopping that he could tell them everything and make a quick exit before his father decided to get jynx happy.

"Mother. Father. The child Sunako is carrying is mine. She is carrying a boy. Eden and a handful of seers have all agreed that it was a boy. Also Sunako and I are married." Tohoru pulled Sunako behind him shielding her from any spells and or curses that he was sure where about to be sent there way.

Sunako closed her eyes and pursed her lips. "I never allowed anyone to touch me before Tohoru did." She said. If she didn't see them her urge to kill would lessen and she was feeling it. That itch in the palms of her hands that made one have to control one's self or become a criminal. Yes charges are placed on those that kill one of the Koshiba family no matter who they where. Sunako was part of the Assassins guild that even that didn't save her. Besides no one will say anything about our union. If one where to pay attention to Wizarding Japan Today one would see why." Sunako said in that low cool almost frost bitten voice that had made most say that she had Demento blood in her. It his the news today as well that Sunako was not really a Watanuki but the last of the Kirotaka family. Sunao had hated it there was nothing there could be done about the cover up.

Koaru kept his face blank. Surely they where playing a game with him. He would find them out and when he did they would be punished. "So your telling me Tohoru that you married a girl out of the circle of families that we had promised you would pick from? Not only that but you got her pregnant?" Koaru felt his voice going low. He was done being kind to his son. He had not stopped his son from doing whatever he wanted but this he could not leave alone. Glaring at the source of the problem Koaru wanted to snap her thin little neck and be done with her. "I care not what that stupid paper says. This family does not take matters of the heart into consideration. I have gone to soft with all of you. I should have forced Tohoru and Eden to marry that way it would have been a good reason to to allow an outsider to marry a Koshiba."

Haruhi had trained for years to be able to hide what she was really feeling. Yet today all those years did her no good. How could it be that her baby Tohoru. The one who never went against her was now telling her that he was a husband and soon to be a father? She wanted to be mad at her son but she just couldn't. Where had all the time gone from when he was being held in her arms to now just months away from holding his own son in his arms. Listening as her husband lectured on and on about how he had made the wrong choice Haruhi held her hand up to silence her husband. "Enough Koaru what's been done we can not undo. Why must move foreword and make plans from here on out. Tohoru you have made some pretty stupid mistakes in your life but this one takes the cake. Your only saving grace is that I know what it feels like to be so madly in love and know that you could never have them. You followed your heart and for that I can't help but share in your joy." Haruhi said carefully knowing it would be up to here to get Koaru to come around.

Getting to her feet Haruhi walked over to the pair. Really looked at Sunako for the first time. Haruhi noticed the deadly beauty in her. Yes Haruhi could see why Tohoru had fallen in love with her. "Sunako you will make a fine Koshiba wife just promise to take care of my son and grandson. You hold the future of the Koshiba in your tiny frame." Haruhi said as she gently hugged her son to her. Unsure of if Sunako would let her hug her or not.

Tohoru was expecting his father to fly off the handle. If there was anything his father was good at doing besides making his family richer and richer as the years went on it was overreacting. So when Koaru did just that Tohoru kept his face blank and his wife close. Just as the storm that was Koaru started to begin to boil over into a blinding rage. There was his mother the soothing wind that calmed the storm. If ever there was a perfectly matched pair it was surely his mother and father. Of all the things he was expecting he was very much surprised when his mother said she was happy for him. Or at least that was what Tohoru was going to take her statement as. Accepting the hug from his mother Tohoru breathed in the scent of her. He could remember all the times he had run to her when he needed comfort now he had to say good-bye to that and start to prepare to be the one to give comfort when it was needed.

Sunako nodded at Haruhi for knowing that she did not often like to be touched. As she took her son into her arms the deathly pail girl rose from her seat and walked towards the door. Sunako took a small circle tin from with in her cloak. On ether side of the door there had been guards which she had paralyzed just in case she and her beloved had to run for it. Sunako pried open the mouth of one and slipped in the small white tablet into man's mouth then did the same with the one on the other side of the door. When she was done she walked back to take her seat as the men started to test their limbs. "I would have liked to see the effects but I don't think now would be the right time." She said with her hands on her lap.

Tohoru let go of his mother and took Sunako's hand in his. Gently pulling her to her feet. Tohoru started to make his way to the door. "I hate to cut this meeting short but I need to rest and I am sure Sunako is glad be done with this." Tohoru wanted to punch his father in the face for being such a hateful person. Waving his wand the doors opened up to let Tohoru and Sunako out of the stuffy office and out of Eden's house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back