Well hey there

Jared Mccoy

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
As if
It was a busy day in Wellington. Then again when was it not busy in the capital.Jared was sitting on a bench in the middle of all the hustle and bustle. He had his guitar in his hands as he strummed the strings ni a random tune he was making up as he was going along. He was in a singing mood but he had nowhere to sing in so he was just going to do it where, he may as well seeing as he needed to get some advertisement. Not that many people would take any notice of him. He picked a song in his head which was relatively easy to play and to sing. It took him a few moment to really get in to the song but he was soon enjoying it. Peoples heads turning to watch him and others stopping to listen. He could remember the days when he had been embarrassed to play in front of just his close friends and not he was here playing quite happily in front of a load of strangers. He could safely say that he had gotten over his late shyness he had had growing up.

Once he finished the song he heard a few people clapping. He smiled widely at the applause. "Thanks." He said happy that people had liked him, he was always nervous about people thinking he was rubbish and not liking him. Leaning down to reach for his guitar case he saw there was a bit of money in there from people passing by. He sighed. He had not sung for people to pity him and give him money. He picked up the coins and put them in his pocket before packing his instrument away

It's been ages since the now graduate (of home schooling) been out and about surly on her own. She had made plans to go out with a few new friends she met the other night at the melody. To her dismay, no one was around. That didn't stop Esme from going out and see what she can get herself into. When it came to Esme, she always had been and will forever be an adventurous girls. While the world was lousy being the chit that it truly was, Esme was enjoying life to the extinct and making no regrets while she was at it. just sucks no one around to hang with, on a nice day too. She saw this to hunt down anyone, who wouldn't mind hanging with a gal like herself. Her prayers were answer when she stop and listen to some guy strum the guitar, while a group of bystanders crowded around the stranger to hear him play.

Esme grew closer, she listen to the melody of the music buzz around her. The guy was actually good, not her style of music though she admire the unknown artist and their talent. The crowd eventually left when he was done. "That's a nice gig you have there. Are you always out here collecting money for your music?" she ask him. She can be real forward with people and she knew it, but hell. Why beat around the bush when the man was alone and just ask him straight up. She sure he wouldn't mind asking, she did have that charm of hers to pull in them in like a fish on a hook.

Jared was ready to stand up and head somewhere else. After doing a little song he suddenly felt bored, having nothing else planned. He put the instrument box strap on his shoulder and stood up, taking a moment to stop the light-headed feeling he was suddenly feeling. Once he had gotten his head head back together and he could see strait Jared could hear a girls voice talking in his general direction from quite close to where he as standing. Looking around to make sure if he was being spoken to or not Jared saw a girl facing him. Taking a second to le his mind register what she had just said to him Jared answered. "Well if I ave got nothing better to do I like to play out her but I don't do it for money. Just people think I am." He said before shrugging. He didn't mind being given money for his music, although it was after all extra money and he was not going to turn it down. "But thanks, I'm glad you liked it." He said with a smile on his lips as he spoke to her. He was glad that she liked it, he was glad for all of the people who liked his music. It showed him that he was god at what he loved, the more that liked him then the better he was doing.

"Well it's no problem, I know when I hear good music when I see it" she pointed that out to him.'She was using her charm to pull him more into a conversation. Not that he's interesting, but I can respect an artist all the time..She smile wildly, her eyes dance from every aspects of his features. He was cute, she went with that. "So are you still bored? Cause I was thinking of getting a drink by the shop down the curb. They sell every flavor smoothie, I think they were trying to copy the flavor bean ordeal" she laugh. She remember laughing can win someone over when you wanted them to something for you or with you. A muggel magazine wrote it, she recall the name Cosmo. "first thing first, what's your name mister guitarist'? Mines Esme" she smile again moderately a bit more chipper than usual.

"Lucky for me then." He said with a smile as he sat back down, he didn't want to stand for too long with this thing on his shoulder weighing him down. He may have been strong but it wasn't like he was one of these guys who worked out everyday and had huge muscles, no he was just about average for his age. "Well if your offering then I guess I must come with you, I mean how could anyone resist any flavour smoothies." He said grinning as he spoke. Now that the topic of food had been brought in to question he did feel a little hungry and even though a smoothie was only half food it would fill him up enough for him to get home. It was not a long drive and he would apperate but he was not the best apperater in the world and driving was his safer option. "Im Jared. I'v never heard of anyone called Esme before, its a nice name." He said giving her a little complement, even if it was based on truth he guessed that made it better than just any old line

"It's no problem, umm mate? Is that the correct way to say it here?" she ask Jared about how's your formally greet someone, while he gather up his guitar. Esme being born in Spain, had a mixture of Spanish and some formal English accent that made you think she was British when really she completely Hispanic. Helena had a bit of British from her parents, but Esme consider herself fully Spaniard. "Thanks, my real name is Sara but I use my middle name Esmeralda instead of Sara. Than you know shorten to get Esme, Jared a cool name. I don't know many Jared so lucky me" she smile twisting a string of hair that fell right next to her slender shoulder.

"So are we going? I'm getting kind of hungry. I have no clue why, it's not like I hadn't anything this morning." she started a full blown conversation with Jared, as if she already knew him from the past. Typical Esme behavior, she ought stop her bad habit ways. Besides meeting complete strangers off the street, she been known to drink a lot and misbehave in public. Tis a side of her she had no shame in, just not a side she was first at exposing to Jared. "Besides strumming on you guitar Jared, what you like to do for fun?" she ask in a mischief glint shading her light azure eyes.

jared could not help but chuckled softly as esme called him mate then asked if she had said it right. he was not aware there was a speaking code here but apparently there was. "I was not even aware that it was wrong anyway." he said lifting his hand up to the back of his head and ruffling his hair up slightly. "well i don't know any esme's or sara's so i got a double whammy here." jared said to her with a grin. they were both unusual names and seeing as he was used to being around usual people it was not surprising that he did not know anyone prior with those names

with a nod of his head jared answered. "im just waiting on you. don't worry i get like that all the time so i know how you feel. i seem to always have the munches." he commented only just realising that he too was hungry. he thought it strange how a person could not realise something until it was actually pointed out to them. "Well i like hanging around with pretty and interesting girls so i guess im doing both of the thing i do for fun." he flirted. seeing as he was a single eighteen year old he was aloud to do a bit of harmless flirting. it was nothing major and obvious, just a true complement. "you know there is this cafe around here who does the best chips you have ever tasted. like heaven on a plate i swear." he said with a smile as he began to walk in the direction of the cafe he had spoken about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back