well hello there

Morgan Chase

OOC First Name
Wez
morgan walked along the peth through Brightstone. She was supposed to be meeting someone but they were late and diddnt show so she was thinkg about something to do. She came across a bench and she went over to sit init. She brought her legs up so they were crossed, then she put her chin on the palm of her hands and began think. Suddenly she was shocked to see someone sit next to her and start talking to her so she looked up at the person and smiled.

Zascha hung up on her phone after having a very boring conversation with her step dad. He was the person she hated the most of all the people she knew.
Zascha turned her head when someone sat next to her. She needed someone to talk to so decided this was probably a decent enough person. In her strong french accent she said "I really don't understand why that man adopted me when all he has ever done my whole life is annoy me and stop me from doing what I want." She held her hand out. "I'm Zascha by the way. Zascha Bresilley." She smiled.

Mark was walking in brightstone when he saw Morgan, he walked over to her to say hello. "Hi Morgan how are you?" When he looked over to her side he noticed someone sat next to her, he smiled at her. "Is this beautiful girl a friend of your. Im mark nice to meet you."

Zascha smiled when another boy came along. "I'll put it this way now." She had had her fair share of heart break in the past. "You don't stand a chance." She held out her hand. "Now that we have that clear, I'm Zascha."

Mark laughed and shook her hand. "Thanks for that boundary Zascha, but your safe ive already my eye on someone else. But thanks anyway." He sat next to Morgan and smiled. "So morgan how are things between you and Tyson? He says that he kissed you but you diddnt want it and then he was happy to still be friends... I dont blame you, he can become very obsessed and clingy." He laughed a little to soften what his tone. " So what yo been up to?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back