Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Rose had been delighted to see she had a red rose for the person organizing the deliveries. She wondered if he had seen it at some point already in the process, but she hoped not. She wanted to surprise him with it. After looking for a little while, she spotted him at the Gryffindor table. Grinning, she bounded over to him to tap him on the shoulder. "Hey, you have a rose!" She said, grinning widely as she held out the red rose to him. "I hope you like it!"

Tired and half dead from working all night long, Thaddeus thought that he'd rest up for a bit before doing anything else. He had almost fallen asleep when a tap on the shoulder interrupted it. He turned his head to look over his shoulder and smiled at the sight of Rose. ''Hello,'' the fifth year said, a little surprised that he himself would be receiving a rose since he hadn't seen it whilst sorting everything. Thaddeus took the rose from Rose and thanked her politely. ''Well, that depends on who it's from of course.''

Rose grinned. "I hope it's from someone special." She teased as she handed the rose over. [color=#db000]"You deserve something nice! You must be so tired from all this."[/color] She smiled, glancing around at other people sitting with their roses on the table. "Everyone appreciates it, though! I've seen so many happy faces." She grinned. "Maybe yours will be happy too, in a second." She said with a small nudge.
Note said:
Teddy,
No one compares to you. Thanks for being the best person ever!
Love always,
Clementine xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back