Welcome, Welcome.

Carlisle Moonlight

OOC First Name
Michael
Wand
Elder 16 1/2" Essence Of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Carlisle almost couldn't believe that Andy was going to France with him. She was just packing the last of the things she would need, he had things in Marseilles already, before they would head off. When she came out and said he was ready, he took her hand with a gentle smile and stepped into the fireplace with her, he kissed her once, tenderly on the cheek before saying in a clear voice, "Marseilles".

'Woosh!' Up went the roaring green flames and they were sucked from the house, everything turning to darkness around them. Within a few moments he felt the solid ground beneath him and smiled. Stepping out of the fireplace he said with his lilting voice, "Welcome, to my home".
They were standing in the Living Room of their House.Every shelf was filled with nick-knacks and trinkets and a million or so little gadgets, not to mention the tree. Home. He looked back to Andy and said with a chuckle, "What do you think?"

Andromeda finished getting the last of her things and rushing down to Carlisle by the fireplace. She had said goodbye already to Essie and Patrick who having reservations about this particular trip had decided that it would be best if they weren't around for the actual leaving incase they changed their minds. As they stepped into the fireplace, Carlisle kissed her and said where the were going.

They came out into a cluttered almost antiquated sittingroom. Andy loved it. A smile began slowly and built up velocity until she was turning aroun to see it all with a huge smile on her face.

"I love it. I do, I can picture you growing up here" she beamed putting her bag down and turning to him.
"Je ... vous aime... à la souris. I don't know if I even said that right."

She had been devouring a french dictionary every night and getting Esmerelda to help her as well so that he didn't feel as if he would have to speak English to her all the time now they were in his country, she was completely useless at it though and knew it but for him she'd try.

"I was trying to say that I love your home" she smiled sheepishly, now that they were here and alone together she felt an overpowering wave of shyness.

[I know it says mouse =)) but she's clueless bless her ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back