Welcome to the Family

Ariah Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Poculi Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Ariah Rowan's feet scuffled against the cobblestone street she was making her way down. Taking a walk this late at night was probably one of the dumbest ideas she ever could have considered ever doing. But Ariah didn't really care by this point anymore. Her life was a mess and so was her mind. It felt like Ariah had lost almost everything dear to her There was no Hogwarts for her to look back to anymore. To seek guidance from whenever she needed it most. How was Hogwarts ever a home to her? What they did was keep you sheltered for seven years then kick you out in the real world and completely forget about you. Like a used up toy or book that no one wanted anymore. Ariah wasn't worth anything to them anymore. They probably would not even remember her name when it came down to it. 'Is it even Hogwarts I'm mad at? Or Leviathan?' Ariah wondered to herself as she clutched her white cardigan closer to her thin body. The break up between her and Levi was still affecting her a lot more then she knew it should have been. They dated for a pretty long time though. Years of their time was spent together and all of a sudden they were finished? They still had to get married too. Once Leviathan Graduated from Hogwarts and everything was set, they would have to marry one another. Even albeit their obvious hate and dislike for one another. Well Ariah didn't hate him. She was more upset than she was anything else. He had hurt her by the way he treated her that day. Did he really think she was some kind of flimsy wh*re? Ariah was more loyal than he could have probably ever imagined. But his damned jealousy got in the way of what he knew. Now things were ruined and Ariah wished that anything would happen to her but this. She had a year. A year to get out of this marriage. She didn't to see Levi's face ever again. Even if she still cared for him. It hurt too much for her to have to face him again because she felt like he hated her. That he thought she was easy, and foolish, and unfit to marry. Ariah could never stand to marry a man that maybe hated her. Even if she loved him. So she had a year. Ariah's thoughts were pulled away when she heard the sound of something in the alleyway closest to her.

Ariah wasn't the brightest person out there, but she knew that any sort of noise probably wasn't good. But the fact that Ariah had really nothing to live for until she found a way out of this mess, she didn't really think about what this could cost her. Without thinking Ariah walked over to the alley and peeked her head around the corner. "Hello? Is someone there?" What if it was just one of her brother's being a jerk and trying to scare her for giggles? It wasn't anything that hadn't happened before. But why would they do it when she was at such a low point in her life? Ariah's mint green eyes peered carefully and although she swore she had seen a figure creeping away she ignored it and pulled her head from around the corner. However just as she did so she collided with a very firm body. Firm enough to knock her onto her the concrete below. Heavily Ariah lifted her eyes and gaze up at whomever it was that she had bumped into. Immediately she tried to back her small frame up and create distance between them. Her palms dug into some glass as she did so and Ariah hissed in pain. Hopefully this figure meant no trouble for her.

Benjamen did not even know why he was out here today, because he hated this country, and worst of all, he was with his other brother Axel. Benji did not hate his brother, but he just did not want to be out here right now. And doing this little chore that Axel thought would be best. What Axel had described, Benji might be able to take out a few boys, if someone tried to stop him from doing what he did. Benji had also, reluctantly, agreed to let the girl stay at his place and help her gain knowledge of the family that she was going to be entering in within the next year. The potions maniac had brought many potions with him, and his long hair was of course tied back in a black ribbon, with his onyx eyes blazing with anger because he did not want to be here. It was too warm, and he hated warm weather, many times he had considered moving close to where Hades Lutrov had lived, however finding a place there was nearly impossible. And he needed to have women around him so that he could have his experiments done upon them. Perhaps one day he would find a nice brunette and settle down. However that was unlikely. Benji moved his eyes around the scenery, before he looked down at his robes, and then he transfigured them into a black tee shirt and jeans. It would be cooler if he had dressed like this, which he hoped that the transfiguration would last long enough before he got home. Benji stood next to his brother before his brother led him down a dark alleyway. Oh this was very much cliche, and he hated it in a way. He hated such cliche beings and things. And dark alleyways with two tall, dark and sinister killers, it was not the best of situations.

"Any ideas, Death Eater?" mocked Benji in a cruel tone, before Axel cast him a dirty look. Benji smirked evilly because he knew that his brother was a Death Eater. Benji himself was not, and he would never be. There would never be a day that he would wear the dark mark on his arm. It was a pointless tattoo. Benji let out a sigh as he heard a voice, and both of them followed the sounds of what sounded like a female. However when they were following the sounds, Benji felt a rough being collide with his body. Benji's lips curled into a frightening smirk. The small girl that ran into them could not be out of school for too long, and he recognized her face from the family tree. This was going to be his niece one day. So this was what Axel drove him all the way out here for. He then remembered a letter that Kamaria had wrote to him, but Benji has discarded it because he truly did not give a damn. Benji stared coldly down at the small frame of a girl, and he wondered what was going through her mind right now. Was she scared, frightened, petrified? Benji wanted to scare her more, but instead, Axel seemed to take over the situation quite well. Benji folded his arms across his chest and waited for someone to try and stop them from going anywhere with Ariah Rowan. It was not that they were kidnapping her, but taking her over to the Zhefarovich Manor spoke for itself. Axel would be able to talk her into it. He had a way of talking anyone into doing whatever he wanted. He also had this special talent of framing people. Must have been that Ravenclaw in him or something, or even hatred for the Aurors that they both felt mutual about. If they all died, everyone would be happy.

The Death Eater named Axel Zhefarovich had a wicked plan in his twisted mind however it involved no blood, no torture, nothing. He was severely displeased when Kamaria, his daughter that had received the Head Girl title, had informed him of Leviathan's and Ariah's breakup. That would not do, and she had asked for advice on how to fix it. Kamaria would not be doing anything however, it would all be Axel. Axel would be repairing the two, in his own way, but it would require no contact while Ariah would be under his care, and under the attention of the Zhefarovich's over in the Zhefarovich Manor in Bulgaria. Ariah would just have to come with them, and he would be able to convince her, even without the Imperius Curse that he was so gifted in. He could turn two Aurors against one another, have one slaughter the other and the other would be framed and sentenced to Azkaban. It was one of the things that Axel was specialized to do. He was a trained killer, and he was proud of it. Axel would continue in his killing from now until the end of days. As a Viscount, he hunted down enemies and traitors and killed them on the spot. The Death Eater led his brother down the alleyway, having been able to look all around the area to find his future-daughter-in-law. He was not about to jeopardize the couple and them having more pure-blooded children. He needed to fix all of his children up with pure-bloods, well, the pure-blooded ones. The others just needed to stay away from mudbloods. Axel would be able to make sure of that, he had a feeling of it anyway, and he could scare off any female or male that he wanted to. He got rid of Danny Boyd from his baby girl, Kamaria.

Axel shot his brother a glare before he warned, "Remember what we are here for, so don't get distracted by the hags that may be around." Axel turned his eyes and ears back toward the sounds that he was hearing. His black robes barely made a sound as he led Benjamen around the corner, where the one that they were seeking managed to bump right into Benjamen, and force her to stagger to the ground. Axel put up a hand to have Benjamen kind of look less threatening than he did right now but chances were Benjamen was not going to be listening to his older brother no matter what happened. Axel sometimes hated and envied that Kalif could get anyone and everyone to obey him when Axel definitely could not. He would have to work at it though. When Ariah was backing up, Axel bent down and he placed his hands on her shoulder before he whispered so softly into her ear, "We aren't here to hurt you. We are family. Well, not yet but will be." Axel looked over at Ariah and could see what she was feeling. That made him a little concerned, but alas he had a feeling that he would be fixing everything here soon enough. Axel looked up at Benjamen wondering if he was still going to look after Ariah or if he would have to. Axel would not be telling his children what would be going on, but he knew, that today, Ariah was going to be coming with them, one way or another. Axel just hoped that her brothers would arrive on the scene. Then Benjamen could take care of them. He did not want Ariah's brothers to die, but he did not want anyone to interrupt the possible corruption of this Slytherin Alumni. By the time that he was going to be through with Ariah, she would be a walking elegant figure of evil, just as they all hoped.

Ariah almost felt like she was in a nightmare. But she knew it was far from being one because she wasn't waking up this time. The pain from the palm of her hands should have been enough to knock her out of the dream she was in, so she must have been awake. Which meant that these two men were actual trouble for her. The one with long hair that was tied back had the most frightening and sick looking smile. If Ariah was less scared and he was less of a giant she probably would have desired to smack it off. Or tell him to find a hobby other than smirking like a Cheshire cat. Ariah went to back up even more as the other man put a hand up, as if telling the other guy to stop doing whatever it was he was doing. When a bit of light from the moon reflected of their pale bodies, Ariah became aware of the fact that they were both indeed twins. Good looking, built, and looking to be among the ranks of Death Eaters or serial killers. Perhaps both. Or they were just really creepy. 'These two could easily go after anyone they wanted! Why are they bothering me?' Ariah thought as her nails dug into the concrete below her. She readied herself for whatever it is these two wanted from her. Whether it to be for her to be killed, kidnapped, robbed, it was hard to tell because one looked like they were ready to kill and the other looked as if he wanted something. It was confusing. As she backed away further and further, the one with the shorter hair bent down and put his hands on her shoulder. Then he whispered in her ear that they were not here to hurt her. They were family. Or rather soon they would be family. The blonde waited until the man who's hands were on her shoulder to remove them before she gave the two men a look as if they were crazy. "What do you mean you by you will be family? I have never met either of you before. How could you two possibly be related to me one day?" Ariah stated as she eyed the two men carefully. Were they relatives of one of the girls that her brothers were dating or involved with? Gabrielle had blonde hair so them being related to her was a possibility. Ariah felt less threatened thanks to the shorter haired man. The one with the longer hair still worried her slightly. It was the look in his eyes.

"Look, I've been going through a really tough time lately. The last thing I need is being bothered when I have no idea what either of you are doing here. You should go." Ariah started as she finally got tired of being on the ground. She stood herself up and pulled a tissue from her shorts pocket. She was able to clean the dirt and blood from her hands. Ariah put the dirty tissue back in her pocket. She went to go step around them but for some reason the fact that they were so tall and just standing there, it made her nervous. They both reminded her of someone she thought she knew but she couldn't quite place a finger on who. It couldn't have been anyone she was related to because she would be able to tell if they were related to her mom or dad. Ariah thought she knew who all her relatives were. But they said future relatives so it meant that in time they would become part of her family. But how were they going to do that. "I-I have to go. Excuse me." Ariah stuttered as she finally decided to excuse herself from the presence of these two men. She felt uncomfortable and she wanted to find her brothers. With one last look she tried to step around them and hurry her way down the street. The sooner she got away the better it would be.

Though Benjamen seemed to be growing restless, Axel cast the younger sibling a cold look. Ariah was going to be family one day. She was apart of this family already it seemed like. She was going to be wearing the Mark of the Zhefarovich's. And soon, she would be carrying the child of a lifetime. However Axel still thought that he was too young to be a grandfather, but alas, it was the rules of their family. Axel was not going to attempt to do any sort of harm on Ariah, even if Benjamen was wanting to or not. Axel was more considering than that. Leviathan needed his wife one day. Once he graduates, they would have to be married as soon as possible. No matter what was going on. That was the pain of having an arranged marriage, everything was already being prepared. Axel gestured toward himself and Benjamen, and he said, "Don't you see the family resemblance? The tall bodies, the blonde hair, the silver or onyx eyes? Kalif might be pleased to hear that you don't recognize the family actually. Regardless, I am going to be your father-in-law. That is how we are going to be family. It is...your birthright. Because you have every right to marry my son, and cannot weasel out of it." Axel shrugged lightly, as he was one of them that had set it up anyhow, and he looked toward Benjamen before giving a curt nod, for the him to stand somewhat behind Axel, blocking that exit. Axel looked down at Ariah before he finally said his name, "I'm Axel Zhefarovich, and that guy over there is Benjamen Zhefarovich. We are triplets, but Chavdar is doing Merlin knows what." Axel gave a lighthearted shrug because he truly did not care what his youngest triplet was doing right about now. He could be at the ministry or taking care of his children, but Axel never kept up with him.

The Death Eater cracked his knuckled by stretching his fingers. It was not a good habit to have but if he did not do that, he would have his fingers locked up. He might need to get his wand out for this one. Ariah did not seem to be comfortable with the two of them. Axel smirked though, when she said that she had going through a rough time, and he knew. She stood herself up off the ground, and then it clicked in his mind. They should leave? Oh no, it was not going to work like that. Axel was not going to go anywhere and from his stance alone, it showed it. The Death Eater glowered down at Ariah before his eyes seemingly darkened to something that look fierce yet gentle too. And now she was wanting to leave, but it seemed like neither were going to allow her to pass. As soon as she attempted to step around, Axel apparated in front of her, smirked as he did so. He shook his head and he murmured, "No, we need to talk. And we need you to listen. But if you don't want to, I would hate to anger Benjamen. He has less of a fuse than I do." This was a mere warning. Axel looked over at Benjamen, and though he needed to work to gain Ariah's trust, he knew that threats were not the biggest way to get that, but whatever it took. Perhaps fear might be motivating. Axel smiled, "I apologize for such harsh behavior, but this is very urgent, and it might be life-threatening if it doesn't occur. You are a very important person, and will need to listen to what I have to tell you. I can give you my word, it will be worth your time." Axel was unsure if it would be, considering she would need to know information on the family before she were to marry Leviathan. It would be required, or for the best. And this may help her come over to the dark side as well, which was needed.

Ariah felt a little frightened still. Both of these men were very threatening at first glance, even if one seemed more willing to be civil than the other did. They had to have wanted something fairly important from her if they were willing to go this far to speak with her. Ariah was trying to consider in her mind if she should actually speak with them or if she should save her ass and get out while she could. There was something very familiar about both of these men though. In a way it was comforting because she felt like she knew them in some way or some form. There was always's room to be comfortable around someone she thought she knew right? Sighing softly she bit her lip and decided that she might as well listen to what they had to say. Perhaps it was important. But then it was revealed that he was going to become her father-in-law, meaning that this was in fact Leviathan's father, and the other one was his uncle. No wonder he looked familiar. When she looked at him she was seeing bits and pieces of Leviathan within him. That was why she felt comforted. 'I have no idea why I would feel comforted thinking or looking at someone that reminds me of Levi. I'm supposed to hate him aren't I?' Ariah's mouth fell open a little as she stared at the two figures. They were probably here to talk to her about Leviathan or the whole marriage thing. So much for having a year to mentally prepare herself to see her future husband and the marriage to someone who likely hatred her guts. Did Levi's father know that they had gotten into a fight with one another and could barely stand to be in the same room as one another? If not he was going to figure it out pretty quickly once he stuck them in a room together. Unless they could find some way to forgive one another and let their differences aside. Either way, Ariah could see it being a very unhappy marriage for them both. Levi didn't want this, and he didn't want her. Because of that Ariah didn't want to be in this either. The thought of her making someone so unhappy struck her harshly. ”You're Leviathan's father then, right? I wasn't planning on weaseling my way out of the marriage. But I am pretty sure your son is repulsed at the idea of marrying me.” If there was no love in a marriage Ariah failed to see how they were supposed to share a bed with one another without thinking of beat the other into a bloody pulp. Or there was the fact that they were likely expected to have children. How was that supposed to even work when neither felt love? Well if people from the past did it there was ways for them to get what they had to done. Ariah already knew that this was going to be a horrible time. She felt bad for saying what she did to Levi. He didn't deserve it. But now he hated her because she was dumb and forgot that she wasn't supposed to talk to anyone of the opposite gender. Or that her words could hurt him. Now he was mad and she was....feeling blue?

”You need to talk to me? Fine I'll listen to what you all have to say. My brothers are coming along though so it best be quick. I doubt they will take well to seeing you.” Ariah was willing to talk to them both. Her brothers voices were quickly approaching though. She knew that they would be worried over her sake if they saw her talking to two very tall and intimidating looking men. It would even be better if they took her from the area. Even if at first she was scared of them, she knew who they were now. Also that they couldn't kill her because she had to fulfill her role as Leviathan's wife and child-barer before they could do so. So for awhile she was fine. But a part of her was actually interested in what they had to say. Was it going to be about the wedding or something else? Ariah could hear Adrian's voice booming over any of the others and she bit her lip again. What were they going to do? Because whatever it was it would have to be quick. Mint green eyes stared right into Axel's. Would Levi's eyes look like that someday?

Axel could see that she was frightened, but he did not want to really frighten her anymore than she was already. However he could wait until she is willing to do whatever it took in order to save her own life. Axel could very easily make a situation seem even worse than the normal. Axel looked over at his mirror-alike male, before he shook his head and turned toward Ariah once more. He folded his arms across his chest. The Death Eater was very amused with what he was seeing right now. It had been awhile since he was amused. Axel had needed something to enlighten his now darker days that dwelled in his life now. Benjamen had remained quiet but then again, Axel was just asking him for backup in case someone came along, while he would speak to Ariah about what she would need to do. Axel was pleased to hear that she was not planning on getting out of the arranged marriage unless she wanted to give her own grave. 'In fact, that would be a good suggestion for the laws of an arranged marriage,' thought Axel with a subtle smirk in his mind. He might propose that to his father next time he saw the Patriarch. Axel himself would never become a Patriarch, that glory was given over to Kalif for some reason, but he was recognized as the future Head. He would have power in the Zhefarovich family, other than being their assassin. It was truly an honor, but he did not know when he would be receiving the title at all. Kalif did not seem like he would be the type to hold the position of Patriarch very long with his busy schedule. Axel had a million things going on his mind but he brushed them aside, going back to the matter at hand which included having Ariah here come home with them. Benjamen had offered just to take her, but one could not do that. Axel was not the type to just whisk someone off the street. It would be far too suspicious. Now if she came willingly, that would be different, and he had to play that she would have to choose to come willingly. Axel needed to play this carefully, and make it seem like he was not going to harm her at all, which of course he would not unless she fired a curse or two at him.

"You think he is repulsed at the idea of him marrying you? Now that is odd. I think he is thinking that you are repulsed by the idea of you marrying him," he looked toward Benjamen who rolled his eyes. Axel shook his head, and thought that this was becoming a real mess. Axel was not going to be playing matchmaker or anything because they had already been matched, but had yet to commit. That should all change. Leviathan's issue with Ariah was that she seemed to be one of those that did not share the same prejudice views. Axel was more lenient than Leviathan. As long as they were dark, they were fine with him. And not muggle-born. Axel chuckled at her words, but he turned toward Benjamen at this point where he said, "Benjamen, take care of them if they try to interrupt. Don't kill them though, can't waste valuable pure-bloods. If they attack, just use one arm." Axel turned toward Ariah once more before he continued with the reason why he was here, "Look, you are going to be marrying my son, and we need to teach you some the laws. I am sure that neither of my children have done that, so I feel that you may need it. It will help your chances of survival, and bring you closer to the large family. I believe, it will help you and Leviathan out. I may get Kamaria to slap him a few times to get his head together, but it would be best if he did not know about it." Axel figured that her staying at the Zhefarovich Manor would be the best, and she would learn the material. Axel continued with a smile, "I don't want to have Leviathan lose the one I believe he loves, even if he is too stubborn to admit it." He was telling the truth, as it was something that he was bound to do. He did not want to have to lie because Axel - though he was a good liar – he did not believe in having to lie at all. He just wanted what was the best for the family. Perhaps her being around her brothers was a negative influence upon the young pure-blooded blonde. Well, the Zhefarovich Family would be glad to wipe that out.

Ariah's dark mint eyes widened ever so slightly when Leviathan's father revealed that Levi thought she was repulsed by the idea of marrying him. Now she was just confused. How could he think such a thing when he was the one that had started all of this? Yes she had said some pretty awful things to him, but they were nowhere harsh enough to mean anything like that. Shaking her head she tried to correct Axel. "Why would he think that? He's the one who ended things with me." Ariah explained to Axel. There was a bit more to it then that but that was how it had basically gone down last summer. It made her feel like throwing up every time she thought about it though. She still didn't understand why he was mad at her. Ariah felt like she had really let Levi down by not explaining to him how much he meant to her. If she had maybe shown him that she cared a little more, he wouldn't have felt insecure about her and other men. The one thing she had still kept with her though, the one thing she couldn't shake off easily, was the fact that he had called her a blood traitor. When Ariah first started out at Durmstrang that was all anyone ever called her. It eventually got so bad that not even her older brother Yvo could do much to ease how negative she felt about herself. That was what Levi reminded her of when he called her that. Like the old days when everyone used to make fun of her for not understanding that muggleborns were different from her. Now she knew better but she had been raised by her father who had taught her one thing while the world was telling her another. Ariah had been so focused on thinking about Levi, that she almost tuned out her brother's voices. But that was until she had Axel saying something taking care of them. Her eyes widened immensely. The first thing she wanted to do was run out to her brothers and protect them from the two strangers. But something told her to stay put. That she needed to be with these two more than she needed to be with her brothers. So long as no one was harmed. "Please don't hurt my brothers!" Ariah pleaded almost grabbing onto Axel's arm. She knew what she needed to do but she didn't want her brothers to suffer in the process. Axel and his brother looked like they could hurt them too. Knowing them, they would be foolish and and try to fight the two men. Even though they were a lot younger. But if she did what they wanted and agreed to it quickly she might avoid having to see them hurt. Plus this would give her the chance to find her new family.

"Fine. Take me with you. Teach me what you need to teach me and help me understand your family's customs better. Maybe it will help me understand Leviathan better." Ariah looked hurriedly at Axel. Telling him that she wanted to get away from here before she had to be encountered by her brothers. She was willing to learn it all if she had to. Maybe the women of the family could teach her a thing or two about pleasing her man. After all she did want to make Levi happy if she ever saw him again. Whether she was ready for it or not, she was going to have to marry Levi. From what he described they would also need to have a child. At least one. So things were going to happen between them, and since Ariah did care for him she wanted him to enjoy it somewhat. "As much as I would love for that to be true. I'm afraid it's far from him being in love with me. He made that clear the day we broke up." Ariah looked down at the ground. It was easy for her to say that she was embarrassed by the fact that she was telling her future husbands father about her wish for him to abhor true feelings for her. It was the one thing every girl desired. Was to be loved by another man in the same way that she loved him. They had been together for a long time but Ariah just wasn't sure if Levi was ready to fall in love with her or not. Ariah knew she loved him. But apparently girls fell in love easily. Was that just the case for her as well? Ariah held out her arm for Axel or Benji to take. She was ready to do this. It was her fate.

Yvo normally didn't like taking a walk with all his siblings. It wasn't that he hated them. It was just that, well as a group they tended to get on one another's nerves more easily. Even with Ariah around to keep them all distracted, the three brothers had a tendency to argue with one another. Things hadn't been the same between the three of them since the day Yvo accused Gabrielle of being a traitor and the muggle Adrian was always around useless. He knew they were still both upset at him for what he said. But Yvo didn't see much of a reason to apologize. He couldn't help but feel what he felt. He didn't fully trust Gabrielle because of her family and the things they had done to people. But the other one, the one that Adrian was spending time with, she was a muggle. Muggles were hated by their mother's side of the family. Did he not worry at all that they might do something to her. Yvo remained silent, hoping to come across Ariah soon as she had gone ahead. He worried that she might get lost or something. It was easy for her to get lost sometimes. Yvo turned rhe corner and paused. He saw his sister with two men. "Hey- Yvo pulled out his wand and spoke loud enough to catch not only Colton and Adrian's attention, but enough to catch the other men as well. He hoped the fact that he had his wand out might scare them into releasing Ariah.​
<i></i>

Axel let out a sigh and he bent his arm around and scratched his head. Yes, this was definitely becoming a real mess. A bigger one than he thought. Teenagers. He was just prayed that Kamaria was not going to get into a mess like this. She normally handled things well on her own. Then again Axel normally took care of the men, and either killed or scared them off. He had not heard from that filthy half-blood, Danny. Axel explained, "He is a real hot-head. He gets that from his mother. But I think he thinks that you hate him for being jealous. It wouldn't be the first time that jealousy has become a problem in this family. I don't know. Leviathan is...unique." Axel looked back toward the sound of the voices, and could tell that there were three. Three men coming their way. If he had known that one was an Auror, Axel would have been tempted to take them out. He hated Aurors, and would hate to have to deal with much of those men. Though he would have been an Auror-in-Training. It did not matter, they were all Aurors to him. Axel heard her plea to not hurt her brothers, and Axel nodded at Benji to ensure that he would not do a great deal of harm to them. He could not be held responsible for Benji's actions though. He looked down at Ariah to see that she seemed to know what she needed to do. That would be good. She was willing to come with him. "Those are the magic words." Axel wrapped his arm around Ariah's shoulders, before he added, "You'll owe me when you find out that I'm right." Axel knew his son, he had been around him since he was a child. Though off and on, but he knew Leviathan for the most part. He was just different. Axel heard a man call out what sounded like an attention grabber, but it was enough to make him turn his head and stare. A smirk curled across his lips, before he figured that they were Ariah's older brothers. Axel thought about waving once and figured that this was going to scare them. So far he had seen one simply get out the wand. Like that would faze a Zhefarovich. Axel was immensely proud in his family. Perhaps to a fault. With one more lingering look toward Benji, Axel apparated off with Ariah, to the Zhefarovich Manor. Where her new future would begin with the Zhefarovich family, turning her from a good witch into a darker one. Changing views and changing her life forever. Perhaps even separating her entirely from her family. That was the sacrifice that the arranged marriage had made, and Axel felt no pity.

Ever since the dinner with Adrian announcing that he was an Auror, and Yvo jumping on Colton and himself for the women that they were with, things had been even more tense. Adrian made sure that he was between Colton and Yvo because he was sure that Colton wanted to strangle him, to say the least. For now, Adrian was just doing this for Ariah's sake. She had just graduated, and she needed to be comforted because of what happened with her boyfriend. And her future husband. There was no way that they were going to be able to stop the marriage. Adrian was oblivious to the fact of what was happening at this very moment. Of what Ariah was doing. The moment that he turned the corner, his mint green eyes fell on a scene that he had never wanted to see in his life. Ariah speaking with two men, two grown men. Adrian did not know that one was a Death Eater, or else he would have taken him in, but all he saw was that Ariah was walking away with one of them with shorter hair. Adrian quickly reached inside of his robes and he pulled out his wand as well, at least the three brothers would be united for one thing. "Ariah!" called out Adrian in an almost panicked voice. When the one with shorter hair walked off, Adrian looked over at the other, and he dared to speak up, the Gryffindorian attitude sparking up once more, "Get her back! You tricked her or something!" Ariah wouldn't go off with two strangers. There was something wrong here, and it made his skin crawl. What was going on here? Adrian tensed up, as he noticed the one with longer hair coming toward them. The last thing that he was going to do was back down. He wanted answers.

Colton was still raging angry when Yvo had said that his girlfriend, no, fiance, was a traitor. He had almost ruined his proposal too. Colton was not going to speak to Yvo directly until he heard an apology. Nor allow him back into his house. Colton was not the forgiving type, and he was not going to forgive either. Colton was speaking with Adrian even though he had been doing most of the talking. Colton was not the best one to talk, but all he did was smile and nod every now and then, and also told him how Gavin was growing up and how adorable he was. Colton was of course biased. Colton had a feeling that there was something wrong, no matter how many times he had managed to try to tell Adrian to quiet down. However there was no talking to the Auror. Colton wondered how Ariah was doing right now, but she had managed to get ahead. Colton was only here with his ass of a younger brother Yvo was only for Ariah, and he hoped that he would end up seeing Ariah soon before his grudge would take hold of him. The corner was soon turned, and Colton's eyes widened in surprise to see two men, speaking with Ariah. Then one was leading her away. Colton suddenly got into a defensive attitude. Just like if someone threatened his son. Colton flourished his wand, and aimed it at the two men before one vanished off with his sister. Not even what they had done to stop them did not even bother either. One was gone, but the other was left behind. "What did you do?" growled Colton threateningly, but he had no idea what they were in for. There was one man versus three men. "Don't try anything, you are outnumbered."

This was going to be fun. His older brother basically told him to use one arm on the three men. Well, that wouldn't really be fair when it came down to using magic on them, but he promised that he would not kill them. No. Benji would not going to bother using both of his wands on the boys, but he watched Axel leave with Ariah, and he looked toward the three brothers with a crooked smirk curled on his cold lips. He looked at the three boys as he reached around and he tugged the ribbon from his hair, allowing it to flow around his shoulders. Benji looked toward the one that said that they had tricked her or something, and to get her back. Benji purred, "You make it sound like we kidnapped her. No, she hurried and wanted to leave. With her father-in-law. But if you want to 'get her back' try writing a few letters. I'm sure she would love to return back from the wonders that we can show her." He was all but being serious. He was sure that after they were done with Ariah, she would never want to go back. He could tell the three boys were on the side of good. Though the one with darker hair, Benji could tell that there was something dark within him. Perhaps something that could be used. The other two were just hopeless. There was nothing he could do to help them. Continuing in approaching them, he looked over at the other when he said that he was outnumbered. Rolling his onyx eyes, he stated, "Oh wow, you can count. One against three. However you are making a dire miscalculation. You are obviously outmatched." Benji cracked his knuckles, and he smirked at the three, waiting for the first attack. He had already seen what he was going to do. A simple knock out for them all, nothing too serious before he would walk away from the scene laughing. Benji simply adored having some fun, and he was sure that these three boys would be the entertainment of today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back