Welcome to Heta Omega!

Ai watched at the scene that the sign-ups had created and she couldn't help but grin proudly knowing that there were a lot of girls in the school that are interested in the sorority. Well, it was good and the Head Girl just couldn't wait to plan activities out with them. Her attention shifted to one Slytherin girl that had asked a question and the Asian smiled. "My name's Ai. Ai Edogawa," she said as she waved her hand at Charmaine. "No, no, it's okay. Just sign your name and your house and you're good to go," Ai told her former quidditch teammate. Really, there were a lot of different girls interested in the sorority and the Hufflepuff smiled at all of them, grateful that they did not ignore this sign-up. "I assure you that we will be having a talk about it in the next meeting with all the other girls in the sorority," she chuckled and winked at the girl named Dominique before her attention was once again diverted to another Gryffindor. Merlin, these were a lot of girls. "Thanks," Ai really didn't know what to say when the girl said that having a student that is not from Slytherin become head was unusual. It was quite of a bit odd thing to say in front of her face after all. The surname Chase though seemed familiar to her and somehow it was quite bringing an annoyed feeling though she had decided to push that thought back for later. "Ai. Ai Edogawa, and no, I don't mind. Go on ahead," she smiled politely as she gestured Victoria over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back