Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
Lily stood in front of the Gryffindor House where she awaited for someone. Anyone. She was looking for her last recipient, Blake Lodge. It had been a hectic day delivering and receiving roses. Finally a young girl approached and Lily was quick to stop her to ask " Have you seen Blake Lodge around? " Lily held the last yellow rose in her hand,

Blake was walking towards the common room after she was done with classes. She had stopped in the library for a quick stop ti pick some books but now she was on her way back to the dorm. Suddenly one of her classmates, a Ravenclaw stopped her "Blake Lodge, that's me silly" she said with a smile "How may I help?".

Lily smiled happily and and said " Oh, Hi Blake. I have a rose for you. " Lily held out the yellow rose with the note attached to it to the Gryffindor while smiling.

Dear Blake,
I hope you will wear this rose at the next Late Night with Blake Lodge, let me know when it will happens.
-Hilda

Last edited:
"Oh? Another rose?" Blake was surprised by the amount of rose she was getting, she did not knew she was already that popular but she did guessed that she already had a few friends. She read the note and couldn't help but laugh, Hilda was so funny. "How's your Valentine's Day going?" she said asking to the delivery girl.

Lily smiled at the girl, she was obviously already pretty popular around school. Not the type for Lily. She watched as Blake read the note and laugh " Who's it from? " Lily asked a little bluntly. " So far so good. I'm just exhausted " Lily said with a smile.

Blake looked at the girl and smiled. She thought for a second before telling her who send the rose and if it was something more personal she probably wouldn't but this wasn't a private one so she didn't really cared if the other girl knew "It's from Hilda, I don't know if you know her" she said "She is a first year, Gryffindor, about this height" she said showing Hilda's height with her hand as she thought of more things to say "Always has candy" she finished with a small chuckle, hopeffuly the girl got the point.
Blake couldn't help but giggle, all the people that were delivering roses seemed exhausted "You are not the first telling me that. I didn't signed up because my legs would be dead from walking around the castle all day".

Lily listened as Blake told her about the one who sent the rose. Of course she knew Hilda , but she waited for the Gryffindor to finish before saying " Ahh, Hilda! She's the best. " Best was the perfect word for Hilda. Lily looked at the girl and noticed she was wearing heals. No wonder she wouldn't be able to deliver roses all day long. " I guess it because of those? " Lily asked pointing to the shoes.

Blake nodded her head. Heels didn't hurt her feet or uncomfortable, she wore them everyday but after a long day of walking around in those her legs would be dead. Without even noticing, since it was already a usual thing, Blake was forcing more muscles to keep her legs straight in those, and people wearing sneakers wouldn't be forcing the same muscles so much so she would get her legs sore way faster. "These are nice but after circling the castle...four? Maybe five times?" she asked rhetorically "Even I get sore" she said with a dismissive laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back