We Will Move the Earth

Hades Styx II

Wand
Curly 13 1/2" Unyielding Acacia Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hades Styx the Second invited over his girlfriend during the holidays. She had just graduated, and knew that she would be living with her parents for a bit before moving out. He had begged his father to allow him a house that he would pay back. And he got one all right. The house itself had an eerie vibe to it, which was why it was absolutely perfect for the Hufflepuff Prefect. Now if it would be perfect for Mylie, then it would be better for him. He had given Mylie the address to the house, and he waited outside the front steps. She was an adult now, and she could apparate wherever she pleased. Same as him now. He had his license. However her brother and his future adopted brother-in-law would have to think differently upon traveling. Hades himself found what happened to be hilarious, but no one else seemed to. Zayne was no longer on his hate list, and he no longer hated him. He figured that if anyone could turn Zayne evil, it would be his own family. Blood or not. The Baros family and Thoreau would switch sides, or have some that would anyway. All three of the children ended up with someone dark, and that was something he found to be just hilarious. Well, hilarious if he would laugh and such at it. He did not though. He merely smirked at the incident. However he would not tell of what he had done or reacted, because it was his girlfriend's brother. That sort of spoke untold thoughts there. He probably did not need something like that anyway. He did not want a fight on this day. He wanted to have some fun with Mylie. Which was why he had invited her over here to begin with, so that they could enjoy themselves. Alone.

Inside the home, it was decorated in a dark manner, but not dark enough that it would frightened Mylie at all. It was just dark and elegant as well. Something that would be appealing to both Mylie and himself. He also had another plan in mind. After he graduated, he was going to ask Mylie to move in with him, into this house and they could move to the next level of their relationship. He was definitely ready to move forward but he was unsure if Mylie was ready. Hell, the word sex made her cringe and turn red. Not just turn red as in blush but she could turn all the way red. She was someone special, a Metamorphmagus no less. It was definitely something rare, and it did not run in his family. The changes of her kids having it would be slim to none. It would be interesting though, even for him. Hades sighed and he waited for the girlfriend to come. He hoped that her dad and mom would not come with her, or even Zayne and Kaia. He wanted to have his girlfriend all to himself. That was something he really needed anyway. He was stressed out with his Animagus training, so much that he was just about there. And his form was a vampire bat from what he could figure out. He found that to be cool but he was also sure that Mylie might think differently. At least both of them could change forms, now that was something. Sighing, he leaned against the front door, waiting on the one that he adored to come up and meet him. She had better not be keeping him waiting like this on purpose. He would not be pleased. He wouldn't hit her or anything, he was not that bad at all.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Mylie scratched her arm nervously and tried to focus her breathing. Mylie adored spending time with Hades II whenever she could, but she normally did it when there was other people around. When they were alone Hades tended to get more physical than Mylie was comfortable with. "Hades probably thinks I'm the worst girlfriend ever." Mylie thought to herself as she glanced at the clock on the wall behind her. He had never really pressured her into doing stuff, but Mylie was the type of person who was too shy to do anything in public. Like when she and Hades kissed or cuddled, she didn't like it when there was a lot of people around to see them, but at the same it couldn't be completely quiet either because she wanted to make sure that Hades didn't get too handsy. Believe it or not though, Mylie felt really bad. Deep down she wished that she could get over her fear of being closer to him and just give in to him, but it was a lot easier said than done. "Maybe he's inviting me over so he can break up with me for being such a lousy girlfriend." Mylie sighed and brushed her brown bangs away from her face. Hades II had even been given his own house! Mylie figured that since it was Hades' own house, his parents wouldn't be there. That meant that she would have to come up with a lot of distractions to make sure that Hades didn't get any ideas. Mylie glanced at the clock once more and knew that she needed to get going if she wanted to make it to Hades' new place on time. Just before she left, she made sure to grab the fish bowl containing the new fish she had gotten Hades' as a housewarming present, then apparated off.

Mylie walked into the house and look around carefully. This place was also very new to her, so wanted to take in her surroundings carefully. That way she would be able to find stuff if Hades needed help or something. "Hi." Mylie had a small smile on her face as she approached him. Before she gave him a hug she needed to put his new 'pet' somewhere sturdy. "This is going to sound a little dumb, but where I come from, people really like fish. So I got you a pet fish as a house warming present. I thought it would be a lot cooler than getting you a toaster." Mylie set the fish down on a the closest table she could find before she returned to Hades' side. Already she was nervous because the house was as quiet as ever and she didn't see any sign of his parents or siblings. Which meant that they were alone. "Is anyone going to join us today?" Mylie tried to ask casually, hoping that someone would come along so she wouldn't have to be all alone with Hades. Mylie felt her stomach churn continuously due to the nervousness she was feeling. In fact, she was so nervous she had forgotten to even give him a hug to say hello. Mylie knew she was one sad excuse for a girlfriend and a lover, but she couldn't help it. It was just a part of who she was. Mylie hoped that Hades wouldn't mind putting up with her and her behavior today, maybe after awhile she would lighten up some.​
<i>
</i>

Hades would have checked his watch, that is, if he had a watch. He definitely did not have one on him, which was almost sad. Hades needed to know the time. Would Mylie even show? If she didn't, then he would be severely pissed off. Hades continued to lean against the doorway before he looked up at the sky. Shrugging, he entered the home, figuring that Mylie would make her way into the house eventually. After all, he didn't tell her that formalities were needed. Either he was in the house, or outside waiting on her. Hades was going into the living room to sit down, but he went into the kitchen where he got a bottle of wine out from the fridge. Now that he was seventeen, he was able to buy alcohol and drink it legally. Mylie had been legal for a while, but he was not sure if she would even like this wine anyway. Goblin made, and it cost quite a bit. Just one thing that he wanted to do was to actually go all the way with Mylie. He had her in his bed, once, but she slept in it and he was on the couch. This time it might go a little differently, if he had his way. However he might not. He carried out two glasses in one hand and the bottle of wine over to the living room. He figured that he would be able to ease Mylie into the home with some wine. He poured himself a glass of it and he took a generous sip. This was good stuff, but he did not want to get drunk at all. Just a glass or two, and that was it. He was half way done with the glass when he heard the familiar sound of someone apparating nearby. That must be Mylie coming in.

The door opened and he turned to face her, but his expression went from his normal, cold expression to rather confused when his onyx eyes fell on what she was holding in her arms. He heard her greet him but it did not change the way he was looking down at the fish. Hades heard her say hi but he did not say anything in return, since he was still looking at the fish. Hades heard her explain it, and how it sounded a little dumb. He bit his lip before he said simply, "Every culture has a different custom. What the hell is a toaster?" Despite him taking Muggle Studies, he still lacked knowledge of a lot of muggle ideas. "I hope that Aeacus won't eat it." Aeacus was his black raven that he owned, and that was also the closest to a thank you that Hades would get to. He set his empty glass on the table next to the fish and stood next to Mylie. She still seemed a little nervous and he raised an eyebrow. Was she not comfortable around him still? He shook his head when she asked if someone was going to join them today. Probably not for a while anyway, such as a few days. "No. Do you want others to come around? You seem a little...tense if I am not mistaken about being alone." Hades also noticed that she had not hugged him either. He took the liberty to go to her and take her hand into his own. He led her onto the couch where he sat down and wondered if she would need some guidance to let herself go around him. Parents and peers would not be around them forever.

Mylie couldn't deny that Hades was right when he said that every culture has a different custom. That much was obvious even just by looking at the differences between Mylie and Hades. "That's true. I can't see you enjoying my Hawaiian culture as much though. Too much sun and fish involved." Not to mention the fact that they were both really picky about temperature. Hades liked it to be chilly while Mylie enjoyed the warmth. They often fought over how warm to keep a room. It kind of made Mylie wonder how the two of them were ever expected to live in a house together for more than a day. They would go behind each other's backs and turn the heat up or down. It would be absolute madness because Mylie knew she didn't want to be an icicle every night. On top of that she knew she was too shy to cuddle with Hades as they slept, so it wasn't like she could use him for warmth at night. Mylie frowned at her boyfriend. "A toaster is.....well a toaster does....eh never mind. I can tell you later." In the end she wound up more amused than anything. She had forgotten that Hades wasn't all that well informed on muggle items, even if he was taking a class all about them. Mylie only knew because her mother was once involved with a muggle who used all sorts of stuff like this. Mylie heard that Hades II's bat might eat the fish and she frowned again. "He better not!" Mylie had nothing against bats. They were pretty cute, but she still didn't want it to go around and eat the present she had brought Hades. With Mylie's boring mind, it was kind of hard for her to come up with good housewarming present ideas.

Mylie felt Hades take her hand and have her follow him into the living room, where the couch was. It would appear that he had noticed her odd behavior had been later, so it looked like she was going to have to explain what was up. "I'm just really shy about people. Big crowds freak me out, but being alone with someone freaks me out even more. It's like, now that it's just me and you....I get worried that you'll get bored or something. Plus there is the whole intimacy issue. I'm not good at it, so I avoid it. So it's nothing you did. I'm just...so awkward with this stuff." Mylie admitted as she flushed a light red color. Luckily it wasn't too much that she turned into a lobster again, but it was still enough for Hades to see that she was embarrassed by all of this. The brunette left out the fact that she was worried about him getting handsy, because that might not have been his intention at all. For all she knew, he simply wanted to just spend the weekend hanging out together before he had to go back to school. Mylie leaned over and his the tip of Hades' nose quickly, a simple but sweet gesture before she returned to slumping into the couch. "I'm sorry if it bothers you." Mylie apologize, her voice getting quieter and quieter with every word. A part of her really did feel bad that she was like this when she was around him. He was such a good boyfriend to her, that he deserved more than just her being tense around him all of the time. It wasn't like he was going to hurt her or anything. But Mylie just couldn't fight this wall back that was keeping her from him.

Hades shrugged when he heard that she could not see him enjoying the Hawaiian culture that much. The sun was very much one of Hades' worst enemies. One could tell by the appearance of his skin. He was as white as a ghost. He said simply, "Fish I don't mind. Sun, I do. However I feel that you won't enjoy my family's traditions either." Things could get bloody, but he left that out. If he proposed, he would have to take her to get approved, and have her loyalty tested. That would prove to be painful if she failed. However if she wore a scar, she could just make it vanish. So there was that little detail. Hades looked down at his hair for a moment, before debating on whether or not he should cut it anytime soon. After all, it was almost as long as Mylie's! That would not be good if he had the same length of hair as his girlfriend's. After all, his father would never let him live that down. He raised an eyebrow when she was starting to explain what a toaster was, but then she just said that she would tell him later. Sometimes he wondered if her family of pure-bloods really lived like muggles, or just knew of their inventions. He would not judge her if she had. It was none of his business. Plus Prodan would be able to explain it if he remembered beyond today that is. He looked down at the fish on the table and shrugged, "Well, let's hope fish is not in his appetite." He was positive that the animal would not feast on it unless he was not looking. It was not like he would let it loose around the house just yet anyway. He wanted to have everything settled in first.

The prefect did not even bother to release her hand from his own, as he waited to hear why she was so tense up. Hades raised an eyebrow when she explained. Then again, he knew that she was very shy. However she was freaked out by big crowds, but being alone with someone freaked her out even more. It made him wonder if she was ever comfortable around anyone. And then there was the whole intimacy thing, which made him smirk a bit before looking down at the couch. Now that was something. She was not good at it, so she avoided it. Something told him, by how they had been together for this long, that she had simply not tried it. Now she was blushing slightly. She was afraid that he would get bored with her. Hades let out a breath and released her hand. Hades reached around and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, simply bringing them a little closer. He said softly, "Mylie, you are going to have to relax around me. I think the whole reason why you aren't good at being intimate is because you haven't really been in the situation. I'm new to it as well, obviously. You have been my girlfriend since I was fifteen." The best thing to do was ease into it. Right now, he was simply having her close to him. Once she became less tense, then he would try something else. "Don't be worried about me getting bored. We haven't done everything in a relationship to get bored with." He seemed to be really relaxed right now anyway. He used his free hand to tilt her chin up where he placed a tender, lingering kiss upon her lips before he pulled away. It wasn't that bad, just small things. He rarely kissed her when there were others around. He was never for public display of affection except the hand around the waist or hand in hand walking. That was it.

Mylie could tell that Hades II wasn't a big lover of the sun, he was so pale compared to her, and Mylie wasn't all that tan to begin with either. "I'm guessing that means I shouldn't expect a beach wedding in our future? I'm kidding." Mylie teased, knowing fully well that Hades wouldn't be fond of the beach. Of course she was joking about the wedding part. They were much too young to be thinking of marriage. Mylie did like the idea of getting married on the beach, but at the same time she hated the idea of it. For the most part, she just wanted to tease Hades about the fact that he really hated the sun and would mostly likely not want anything to do with it. Which is understandable because Mylie was the same way with the cold. During the winter months it was rare for her to go outside and not look like the most miserable person in the entire world. If it was even remotely cold within her dorm room, Mylie would layer herself with covers in an attempt to stay warm. That was how much she disliked the cold. She and Hades were completely opposites when it came to their idea of the perfect temperature, but then again, they were both raised in two very different areas too. He was from Russia while she was from Hawaii. Mylie continued to frown at the thought of the fish being eaten. Sure, birds needed to eat, but she didn't want her present to Hades to be eaten up. "Hades, I hate your bird." Mylie commented as she adjusted the bowl with the wish in it. The bird didn't like her either, so it was a mutual feeling. Mylie had done nothing to make it dislike her though, which was where the difference was in their feelings for one another.

Mylie's first instinct being this close to Hades on the couch, was to scoot away to create some distance between them. But something stopped her. Even if it made her feel uncomfortable, maybe if she fought the weird feeling it gave her, it would go away. Mylie didn't want to feel uncomfortable around her own boyfriend like this. Especially if it made Hades feel upset or like she didn't care enough about him. "I am trying. That is probably the reason I'm so scared about this sort of thing, it's not something I ever had to deal with before, so I have no idea what to expect." Mylie admitted, her eyes falling down onto her lap as she expressed what she was feeling. A part of her was also scared that it wasn't going to be what she expected, or that it was going to be gross. The only thing she felt would be scarier than that sort of thing was admitting that she loved Hades. Which she had no idea how she was going to tell him that either. He didn't seem too be the kind of guy that could just go out there and easily admit that they loved someone. Hades gave Mylie a soft kiss on the lips and she smiled at him. He could be really sweet sometime. Mylie leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder, starting to like how nice it felt to have someone she could cuddle with and talk to. Mylie might have been scared to get more physical with him, and tell him that she loved him, but at least she could be with him like this and know that he was able to make her happy.

Hades could have paled a bit if he already was not white as a ghost when she mentioned a beach wedding. He looked down and he shook his head, "I know you are teasing, but that kind of scared me. Maybe in like, five years, we can have a beach wedding. At night. In the winter." Hades really seemed uncomfortable talking about weddings and such. He had inherited his dad's little fear of weddings and commitment, but he was good to go with a steady relationship with Mylie. That was better than anything else he had ever dreamed of. He was happy where he was. Her thoughts of the sun and warmth were the opposite of what he thought. Hades preferred the cold, and winter. He hated the sun and thought that there was nothing to do during the day. At night, it was so much better. Eventually he would have to show Mylie his little Animagus transformation. He could turn into a vampire bat. The difference that he had was that when he turned, he was solid black, while the common ones were brown. He could turn into an animal that could chase people out of their houses, so he was happy about what he could turn into. He briefly wondered if Mylie could make herself look like an animal. She could change her appearance so it was something she wondered. If she could turn into a flying animal, then they could really have some fun. Hades smirked a bit when she stated that she hated his bird. There was nothing wrong with his raven at all. Birds needed to eat, but right now he was asleep in his cage upstairs. He was definitely not going to bother Mylie. Yet he had this feeling that his pet was not liking Mylie for some odd reason. Hades had no idea why but he would not have either of them in the same room.

The Prefect thought for a moment over her confession. She did not know what to expect, and neither did he. He decided to go along with his gut instinct, "Well, I know what you are feeling. I suspect that you should be feeling scared, because it is new, but excitement too, because it is new, if you know what I am trying to say." Hades was being really slow with this, and he hoped that she was going to loosen up a bit. She had yet to pull away so she was trying to get close to him in this manner. They were alone, so there was nothing to be afraid of. Hades had no idea that Mylie felt so intensely about him. To be honest, he was not entirely in love just yet (or he might have fallen and not even realized it because he did not even know he liked her until a year after he actually did). He knew for a fact that he never wanted to leave her, or have some other man place a finger on her, but that was all he knew. Hades felt her lean over and rest her head on his shoulder, and he used his hand with the arm wrapped around her to gently rub up and down her arm softly. Hades murmured, "I wish I didn't have to go back to school and not have you around. I'm done with my Animagus training, and don't see the point of having to go back without someone at my side." Hades really did not want to have to go back. He could not stand thinking of roaming the corridors without Mylie. He sighed and simply held her closer, using one of his arms to bring her legs on top of his lap. He rested his head upon hers and sighed.

Mylie could understand how it would scare him, even if she was only joking around. The idea of getting married to someone at her current age was really scary to think about. "At least I haven't brought up the topic of babies yet." Mylie smirked ever so slightly, continuing to to tease her boyfriend with uncomfortable topics that she knew would bother him a little bit. Especially with them both being so young right now. Hades' idea of the perfect wedding made Mylie frown. Was he crazy? "Hades, no one wants to get married in the middle of winter...especially at night. They'd freeze to death before they even got to their vows! Maybe at sunset during the autumn, but definitely not winter at night." Mylie shook her head at the end of her little explanation, knowing fully well that no one would want to be freezing cold on the supposed 'happiest day of their life' sort of thing. Then again, Hades had a really weird family that might be into that sort of thing. But if that was the case, Mylie hoped she was never invited to one of their weddings. She would show up dressed like a marshmallow rather than look formal like one should often do at a wedding. Hades knew she would dress up to keep herself warm too. Mylie was a thin girl for one, she had no way to keep herself warm. Plus she grew up in a sunny and warm climate. Mylie wasn't used the cold like he was. When Hades smirk over her bird comment, Mylie rolled her eyes. She was terribly glad that he found it funny. He would find it real funny if Mylie and the bird had a showdown to the death too. If that bird ate her fish, that was exactly what would happen too.

"Sort of. Everyone makes such a big deal about it, so it must be this big amazing thing, but what if it isn't and everyone is just full of crap? Orrrr what if it hurts really bad? Or it could be really awkward and gross. I'm a control freak Hades...you know that. I don't like being in situations where I can't control myself or what's going on around me." Mylie wasn't one of those hardcore control freaks. Just one of the ones where not having control bothered her. Mylie could feel herself blushing already, and was thankful that her head on Hades' shoulder so she could hide her face from his view more easily. It was so awkward to talk about but he wasn't letting up. It was comforting to have him touch her though, the way he was stroking her arm was so gentle and careful, something most people wouldn't expect from Hades. Hades began talking about school and her not being there with him and Mylie sighed. She knew he was really upset about this. "I know. But you really need to Graduate. It's only for a year, and I can write to you every day if that makes it easier for you. Plus, on the Holidays, I can come over. Just promise me that you'll give it your best effort and behave next year?" Mylie felt one of his arms to bring her legs on top of his lap. He then rested his head upon hers and Mylie smiled. This boy had no idea how much she cared for him, but this was just the best, a lot less scary than Mylie had thought. Just the two of them, cuddling and spending time together was perfect.

Hades really paled even more when she even brought up the word babies. That was enough to make him shudder a bit, because she might have been joking, he was just one of those guys that did not appreciate that word very much. His dad loved babies, and he had enough of them. The house alone was a good break from those children. His half-siblings. From this point now, he wished that Etoile was his mom. He shook his head and he smirked, “I am glad you have not either. That is enough to have me running for the hills.” Hades smirked a little more when she said that no one wanted to get married in the middle of winter, at night. And that they would freeze to death before the vows were said. That might be true to her but definitely not for him. “Fine, I suppose I can settle with Autumn, around sunset. Then we both would be happy.” Hades was joking still, but he wondered if they had just planned their perfect wedding without even making it official. Weddings made him uncomfortable, but he did not want Mylie marrying some guy while they were apart for a year. What if she fell in love with someone that was not him? Hades did not think that he could bare that much rejection and hurt. But with the way things were going right now, it seemed like they were good on the relationship status. She did not seem to tense up against him so it was all going just fine to him. She seemed to be more relaxed than ever, and he debated on taking it a step forward, having her lay down on the couch with him, which was definitely romantic and not to mention rather hot too. She would not mind that too much, right?

The more she explained, the more he understood. It was something she was afraid of, but he could not help but smirk when she wondered if it would hurt really bad. So she did think of it sometimes. This was where he would tell her some advice, one that she might have to take. “Well, here is one thing. Everyone might make a big deal about it, but it is not really anyone else’s business on things like that. It is supposed to be private. I cannot tell you if it hurts or not, but I would not hurt you if I could help it. Those questions, you will not know the answer to until, well...” Hades faded off and even he blushed faintly. Once more he was thankful that she could not see it. It was awkward even for him to talk about too. From the way he sounded, Mylie could catch on. Then she told him that he needed to graduate, and that she could write to him every day, if it made things easier. Then on the holidays, she could come over. He had to promise that he would give it his best effort and behave. He ‘hmm’ed’ to himself as he thought about it. This time he moved to where they were laying down and he held her in his arms while holding himself against her for sheer comfort. He closed his eyes and he sighed, “Can’t we just stay here on the couch for the year? I feel it would be better than that rotten mudblood ridden school.” That was sort of his way of promising that he would behave and put in his best effort. He looked down at her as they were cuddled on the couch, and he still had his head against hers, feeling some sort of comfort against the coming months where he would be separated from her.

Mylie shook her head. "I'll be honest, I don't really like kids. A part of me has considered never even having them at all. So you have nothing to worry about." It was weird, because her parents really liked kids, and it seemed like his father and step-mother really liked kids as well. One would think that Hades and Mylie would be the same way, but apparently not. If Mylie were ever to marry Hades, she would want to spend some time just trying to function as a married couple before they ever tried to have kids, but Mylie might decide not to even have any. There was also the chance that she and Hades wouldn't last. Mylie loved him and everything, but sometimes romances just didn't last. Her mother and father seemed like they were very much love when they were kids, but that didn't last. "Can we uh...can we stop talking about this?" Mylie found it endearing that Hades talked about trying to refrain from hurting her if they were ever to get intimate. As sweet as it was, Mylie didn't have the heart to tell him that she doubted it would work. Plus she was tired of talking about it in general. It was awkward. Mylie didn't have plans to get that far anytime soon, and all it was doing was making it more awkward for the two of them to be laying together. Even Hades was beginning to blush about it, which was pretty darn cute. But he would likely hate her forever if she did that, so instead she would just admire his shy cuteness quietly, so long as he stopped talk about the dirty deed that they were just too young to commit. Mylie most certainly did not want any chance of babies this early.

"Look, I know that this is cliche and probably not what you want to hear...but I know that if I don't say it....I'll never have the guts to. I love you." Mylie was pretty sure that this was what it was. Mylie figured that because she knew that she wanted Hades to stay around, that she wanted him to be happy, and the fact that he was on her mind so much more than she often wanted him to be, that she had to be in love with him. "Don't worry about saying it back though." Mylie explained, knowing that there was a big chance that he wouldn't want to say it, and that was fine. So pressure. Mylie just wanted to get if off her chest before she bottled it up and never let him know how she truly felt. As long as he didn't get mad at her and leave for confessing her feelings, Mylie would be okay with whatever he said to her. Mylie returned to resting her head against Hades, now that she had said what she needed to, it was like a huge weight was lifted from her shoulders. "As much as I would love to just lay here with you, you will eventually need to go back to school. If you don't Graduate your dad will get so upset...plus no one wants to date a bum." Mylie half smiled at Hades and leaned up to kiss the tip of his nose again. The last thing she wanted to do was see Hades' father get angry at them, or her precious boyfriend quit school when he was this close to Graduating. He needed that degree to do something important with his life, whatever that may be.

Hades was not shocked when she said that she did not want kids, or considered ever having any at all, so he did not have to worry. She no longer wanted to talk about it, since she seemed to be getting uncomfortable so he did not say a word to that either. In silence, Hades was able to hold her closely. However there was that one little thing that she said that made him look at her out of disbelief. She loved him? Hades did not say anything to that, out of shock. Hades could not believe that. However she did not seem that she would say it out of the good of her heart, and that meant that she meant it. He knew that he would have to go back to school and graduate, but he thought he could make it with Mylie loving him now. Instead he said, "You...really love me?" That was probably one of the first times he had ever heard it said to him. His dad was never fond of that word. It was simply, implied. Instead of saying anything more, he kissed her passionately, then started to kiss her neck. Where it leaded to next, he did not plan.
A while later, Hades had his arm wrapped around Mylie on the couch, not dressed either. Okay, so they were just talking about this happening, and how she was not comfortable, and somehow her telling him that she loved him just overwhelmed him so much, he kissed her to the point where she readily gave in. Well, it was a little late in taking it back now. Hades hoped that he did not make her really uncomfortable, but he was resting with her on the couch, holding her hand within his own while his arm was wrapped around her. No wonder his dad was really active with Etoile, it was just, it was awesome. Hades did say something during though. He told her that he loved her. It shocked him a lot, but he went with it. He never said anything that he did not mean. So, it was official, they confessed their love to each other, and now he did not want to leave this room. The whole world could be right here, and he would not care. He leaned over and kissed her cheek, before he realized that it might be a little cold in here. Should he go get her some blankets? But here was the thing, he really did not want to get up. He was scared that if he did, then he would seem like the type to do intimate things and leave. He was definitely not going to do that to Mylie. He rested his head upon hers gently, and he remained there in silence. So this was not what he wanted to happen, well, on the couch no less. He would have wanted it on his bed, or something like that. He looked down at Mylie and really thought that he needed to go get her some blankets. She was probably cold. His body was not entirely warm either. It was normal, definitely, but he would have to get some courage. He whispered, "I am going to go get you a blanket, feel free to um, get dressed."

Hades slowly got up and he made sure that he got himself dressed enough with his pants and shirt before he went upstairs. He opened the closet in the hallway and he reached up to get a blanket for Mylie. He knew that his house was not the warmest, so he also turned on the heater. It was getting dark anyway, and she might even be hungry. Perhaps he should cook her something to eat? Or they can go out? Hades did not mind either way. Okay, he was not comfortable with going out, but he would be glad to put up with anything for Mylie. He walked back downstairs, and he covered Mylie with the blanket. He sat down on the couch once more, and he immediately brought her closer to him again. He really did not want to have to leave her for another moment. He suggested, "So, are you hungry? I can cook us something, or we can go out to eat instead. By the way, what I said, I meant it." He did mean it, and he was willing to do whatever it took in order to make her comfortable. Hades was softer around her. No one could have brought this side out of him in a million years.

Mylie kind of felt like a hypocrite. She had talked about not being ready for it not too long ago, but as soon as Hades started to coax her into it, she gave in. So maybe she was ready the whole time, but was just to scared to admit to Hades that she was? Either way. Mylie yawned softly and turned to look at Hades for a brief moment. Hopefully now that he had gotten what he wanted, he wouldn't leave her for someone else. It wasn't the only thing on his mind, but Mylie could easily tell that it was something he had been wanting for awhile. But he was kind to her about the whole thing. He clearly cared enough to make sure she was comfortable before he actually tried anything. Mylie was thankful for that much at least. The experience itself wasn't too bad, but right now Mylie was absolutely freezing. She had no clothes on, the heat was off, and Hades wasn't all that warm either. So cuddling up against him like had been doing the past half hour wasn't helping even the slightest bit. "I don't understand how you can be so cold all the time. You're like an icicle!" By that she meant his body temperature. A small smile crept to her lips to show that she meant it in the nicest way possible too. Pretty much it was just Mylie's way of letting Hades know that she was cold. When Hades said he was going to go get her a blanket she nodded softly and watched him get up and get dressed. As soon as he walked away she too managed to locate her clothing and slip it back on, which helped her escape the cold just ever so slightly. Hopefully Hades came back soon though.

As soon as he came back, he covered Mylie with a blanket and pulled her close to him once again. "Thank you." It was really sweet of him to do this for her. When he asked if she was hungry and suggested that he could cook or they could go out, Mylie shook her head softly. Mylie wasn't hungry at all right now. The brunette wasn't the biggest fan of food. When she was hungry she ate, and she normally ate things that related to the cuisine she grew up with. So not only was she picky, but she felt like better things could be done in the time she wasted eating. Mylie leaned up when she heard Hades say that he meant what he said. Mylie knew exactly what he was talking about too. When he had interrupted their intimate moment by saying that he loved her. "You really meant it? I thought you only said it because it was the heat of the moment or something. But I'm really happy that you meant it too." Mylie confessed, her eyes softening as she did so. It made her feel a lot of relief to know that he really meant it. A genuine smile graced her lips and Mylie leaned over so she could kiss him. So they were a true couple now. They were together, they confessed their love, and they had become intimate. The only step left was for Hades to meet her parents. Mylie had already met his. But Mylie wasn't a hundred percent sure that she wanted to ask him if he wanted to meet her parents or not, what if he hated the idea and got upset that she asked him?

The moment that she called him an icicle, Hades could not help but smirk fondly at that realization. He could not help it that his skin was often so cold. His body temperature was normal, but his skin was normally cold. He would never understand that, but either way, Hades knew that Mylie would need some blankets and things that would be warmer. It would probably help if he turned on the heater, which he had on the way back from the closet after retrieving a blanket for his girlfriend. She would really need one. He really thought about asking her to move in, but he would wait until after his graduation, when he would actually be in the house with her. That would be the best way for him. She probably did not want to be here alone anyway. Maybe later he would show her what his animagus form was. Hades loved it that he was with her right now, just cuddling with her and being this close. It was nice since he had never had this connection with anyone before. He never wanted it, but now he wanted her to be by his side at all points in time. He was definitely not going to propose to her since that was a little too soon for his tastes. Why Kaia and Zayne were engaged, he would never know, but he just knew that both he and Mylie, despite being older, would not be ready for some time. It took his dad a long time before he found the one that he loved and was going to marry. Hades hoped that Mylie was his one, and he would not have to suffer like his dad did. Plus he was definitely not going to have that many kids either, or shoot for a hundred babies. Definitely not.

Hades did not say anything when she had thanked him, but when she shook her head softly that she was not hungry, Hades was a little surprised. She had not eaten much, but she was a light eater anyway. She was not underweight or anything like that thankfully. It was just something that he knew. He was not a good cook anyway, so he would have likely burned anything that he would have tried to cook. Hades looked at her when she said that she thought that he had only said it in the heat of the moment. Hades murmured, “Well, I never say anything I do not mean. The heat of the moment just helped me express it easier.” At least now they were like a real couple. Both were in love with each other, and both expressed their love in a physical way. She leaned over, and he met her half way to kiss her tenderly. It was probably something that would happen more often when they were alone. Physical affection in the privacy of their own home. He broke the kiss when he breathed in some air to his starved lungs. Hades then remembered something. “Oh yeah, if you wanted to spend the night, we would have to share a bed. If that is okay with you.” He would be willing to put more blankets on it too, for her anyway. He might burn up, but he didn’t need to have that many blankets. She could hog them all she wanted. He had heard that women were really bad when they slept about hogging the blankets. At least with Hades, he would not care at all. Hades gave her another kiss upon her lips, before he awaited for her reaction to what he had just said.

Mylie was extremely happy to hear that he had meant it. Mylie never imagined loving someone that also loved her in return. It felt like one of those stupid little fairy tale moments that Mylie never believed in anymore. A small smile burst from Mylie's lips, though she tried to keep it hidden as much as possible. "Hear that makes me really happy. Thank you." Mylie leaned forward and kissed Hades softly. Even if it was said at one of the most awkward times ever, Mylie was still really happy to have him say it to her at all. It wasn't one of those moments where the girl wound up saying it too early and freaked her guy out. Mylie was fairly sure that Hades wasn't only saying it because she was saying it either. Hades thankfully didn't throw a big deal about her not wanting to eat at the moment like her mother usually did. Mylie didn't eat when she wasn't hungry and for some reason Hades seemed to be the only one that understood that. "Actually-" Mylie grabbed the blanket and settled herself so that Hades had room too. "I really don't want to move. Can we just stay here?" Mylie figured he wasn't too keen on the idea, but either way he didn't argue with her on the subject. There was less room, but Mylie figured that Hades would want to cuddle anyways. Mylie most certainly did. Mylie waited until Hades actually complied with her request and laid down with her before she wrapped the blanket around the both of them and cuddled against him. Mylie was happy. When Hades had to go back to school she would miss this so much, but it wasn't like it would be forever. Only for a year, and because it was Hades, she would wait as long as she needed to.
Fin.​

<i>​
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back