we used to be so close

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa was missing Ari and Viv more and more. She could never find them though, they were gone when she woke up in the morning and in bed when she came up stairs. She hardly went to class anymore and when she did they were already seated with people. Arisa finally couldn't take it any more and wrote to Ari.
Ari

meet me at the library, we need to catch up!!

Arisa
She used her moms owl to send it before making her way down to the library and sitting down pretending to read a book. She hoped Ari would show up soon.

((Sorry about the lateness... My computers been acting up))

Ari had recieved an owl from Arisa to meet her in the library. She read it over again as she hurried upstairs to the fourth floor. Arisa was right, they did need to catch up. She walked swiftly through the library, until she saw Arisa sitting alone at a table.
"Hey" Ari said, smiling as she sat down across the table from her.
"How were your holidays?" she asked.

(( its okay :) ))

Arisa smiled brightly as Ari sat down across from her, "hey" she replied. Arisa put the book down before answering Ari's question, "not much, bored and lonley really" she replied with a half smile, "how was yours, its been ages since we've talked" Arisa replied.

(( sorry that was lame -_- ))

Ari smiled wryly as Arisa explained her holiday "Same! I can't believe we were in the same country, and we didn't even see each other" she said with a frown, cursing herself for not making plans. You're such a bad friend! she told herself.
"Hey, what do you think about starting the weekly parties back up?" she asked her.

"Actually, I stayed in New Zealand this summer, I had to for my job, it got really busy" Arisa explained, I should have at least made an effort to track someone down, I'm a horriable friend Arisa thought. A smile replaced Arisa's frown when Ari asked about the weekly parties, "I think we should too!" Arisa exclaimed, "after last year I think we all got used to a little too much excitement" Arisa joked.

"Oh, cool" Ari said "Lucky you, I haven't been able to find a job" she said glumly. She had tried several places, but never been considered for it.
"I know! This year looks like it might be abit boring compared to last" she said "So you're right, we need more excitement" she said.

"Yeah, well I just tried only the shops that involve what I do best, fashion" Arisa said simply, "I'm sure if you find a store that involves the thing your best at, then you'll get hired for sure" Arisa added with a smile.

"Just not too exciting, I promissed Isabella I wouldn't blow anyone up this year" Arisa said with a laugh. I never want to relive that, although, I don't think I'll feel any guilt when I kill Edward Arisa thought. "We should talk to Viv about the party club, she really planned them all" Arisa added.

((Arisa's going to kill someone?! :o ))

Arianna sighed "Well I don't think there are any wizarding music stores around" she said, sighing.
She shook it off, and brightened her mood.

"Hmmm, yeah, blowing someone up might not be a good idea... Who's Isabella?" Ari asked curiously.
"Yeah, Viv did it all last year, we should plan one this time" She said "I might have to leave the cooking to you. I burn water" she added with a grimace.

(( she plans to kill her father one day for the sh1t he did to her and her mom -_- ))

"Isabella is a 3rd year Slytherin, she runs the fashion club and we didn't really get along last year because of that whole prefects play thing that I pranked, well because of that the fashion clubs fashion show was canceled becuase I wouldn't seem right after someone 'died'" Arisa replied.

"I think we could plan something, but I can't cook to save my life" Arisa said laghing, "we may just need to search the kitchen, I'm sure the house elves would be happy to help us" Arisa said with a smile, "I really need to get my grandma to get a house elf to help out around the farm"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back