we the kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosalie Leydon

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Okay guys, so I just have a couple of characters for you today. They aren't really all that well developed, so yeah, but please bear with me on this. I will really appreciate it later.

downeyjr.jpg
This man is Patrick Cavanaugh. He is the father of young Kyle Cavanaugh and he is 34 years of age. Presently he loves his wife Camilia, but it is not out of character for him to have an affair with other woman, younger or not. As long as they are good looking and not bothered by commitment then he is there. Patrick is very wealthy and quite famous. He is the owner and CEO of "Thunderbroom". A broomstick manufacturing company in London. He is very influential and powerful. He doesn't support Death eater's, but he is not against them either. He would trade with them, if he deemed it profitable. He also deals and does business with muggles. He attends lots of parties and is likely to be quite well known by people.

tumblr_m8mjzeK7IK1r1f2cuo6_400.png
This girl is Demeter Lesley. She is the twin sister of Desislava and the cousin of Danika. Her parents died a few years ago and so that made her an orphan. She and Desislava look after their siblings, at least until they are old enough to look after themselves. She is a joker and she likes to go to parties. Demeter is also very kind and is likely to have a lot of friends. They live in Bulgaria, but as she can apparate is not only limited to there. A love interest would be about her age, 18 and would likely be smart and funny. Everything else does not matter to her. Friends would be like her and that.

ruka-1.png
Natsumi Hitachiin is a Pureblood Japanese girl with a grudge. She lives in France as her family have many ties to Paris. She is prejudiced and is likely to attack anyone she feels is not worthy of the air they breathe. Two of her sisters are Deatheaters but she is not. She does not see why she should label herself when she does not believe in labels. I am looking for some acquaintances for her, or perhaps some people that she could verbally attack as anything else would require approval.

bilson.jpg
Teresa Marshall is a very kind and gifted individual. She aspires to one day become a charms professor and is really quite gifted with charms. She was in foster care for most of her life so her blood status is unknown to her. She is adventurous and loves to travel everywhere. This makes her love to share her stories and so whenever she meets someone who is interested, she tells them all about where she has been and the new magic she has learnt. She loves to share and she is absolutely terrible at staying quiet.

Okay well that's all of them. So let me know what you have!

Thanks!
Teigan

Sooo.....

For Patrick I have His younger brother, Dietrich. Dietrich is jealous of all his brother has, and he feels like he is always being compared to him because he is not as successful as Patrick. I do plan in applying for him to be a DE. Dietrich absolutely hates muggleborns, but he cuts some muggles some slack. I just think these two wont get along very much, but Dee loves the rest of his family fiercely. Kyle being his favorite. :D I also have Patrick's wife. :r

For Natsumi I have Bobby Sanchez. I put in a DE app for him, but it is still getting processed. Bobby is a half blood, but he hates his blood and he hates muggleborns. Currently, he is in live with his girlfriend, Vicxen, and his best friend, Freddie, so I was thinking he and Natsumi could be acquaintances. Bobby graduated from Durmstrang this year and he has a very cold and fierce personality. He is no a very nice person at first. Or Anthony Kim (formerly Kelly) can RP. Anthony is a DE, married, and trying to get pregnant. She is nearly seven feet tall and she is a Leglimens and has a very dark personality.

So, that's what I have for you Teigs. We have been RPing together a lot, haven't we?
~Lovi

Patrick&&Dietrich
Okay, so a brotherly rp? That sounds good to me. We could say that he is coming to stay for a while? If you want, it could mostly be that he wants to see Kyle, more then his brother as they don't get along. hehe. Okay so I will start this one , if you like the idea of course. Haha.

Patrick&&Camilia
Okay, we need to rp the parents, get some established relationship going on here. They would likely be at home so maybe she is preparing a nice romantic dinner? I dunno, lol, you can decided what you want to do with that.

Natsumi&&Bobby
I like this idea. She doesn't have to know about him not being a Pureblood. Especially if he brings up the death eater thing. He could very possibly be in the Poisen Ater, which would make her think he was a Pureblood?

Natsumi&&Anthony
This is also fine with me. They could talk about her pregnancy thing if you want that. Natsumi has a desire to have Pure babies, but I have no idea if that is going to happen. So yeah, I also think Nat would be suspicious of her height at first. Might think she is part giant. Haha.

Love you LOVI!

Patrick 'N' Dietrich
I love it! Dietrich could stay with them for a little while and hang out with his favorite nephew and annoy Patrick a little bit. You can start it because I am really it hung to RP Dietrich.

Camilia 'N' Patrick
Of course. I will PM you on some things Khushi told me about for these two. Has to do with the pregnancy thing. I can start something for these two, but not right now. Maybe when I wake up tomorrow I will start something.

Bobby 'N' Natsumi
Yes! I have been bored with Bobby, so getting him out and about will be fun. The Posion Ater is definitely a place he would be. Probably drinking to his heart's content. I can start this one.

Anthony 'N' Natsumi
Anthony has also met Hikari, Natsumi's sister. Right? I think they could talk about her trying to get pregnant, since she has become a little bit more open. Would you like to start something for them?

This all sounds good to me. Thanks Love!
And yes I did mean love, not lovi hehe

Hey Teigs, I feel like replying to this. xD

</FONT></COLOR>
Patrick/Jerome/Romiah
<i>
</i>

So... since they're brothers and all, they should get to know each other. I'm creating Jerome's personality and everything and yeah. Or it can be Patrick and Romiah, since it's the holidays and they visit. Patrick is Romiah's favourite uncle and stoof. But I just want to roleplay either Jerome or Romiah, not both. xD
Demeter/Desislava

They're twins! They must roleplay together! Besides, I want to bounce their personalities off of each other, it'd be lovely.

<COLOR color="#9300C4">Natsumi/Jakobe/Hikari
<i>
</i>

Whom ever you decide. I'm thinking it'd be more likely that Jakobe would communicate to Natsumi, rather than Hika because she's in New Zealand. I'm in the process of making Jakobe, and I think they should have a roleplay, show a little bit of their conflicting personalities.

Teresa/Tate
<i>
</i><FONT font="Times New Roman">

So this just popped into my brain when I read about Terri. So since Tate is adorable and quiet, and Teresa is loud and epic, I think it'd be nice if she ran into him one time. The age difference is something that can be ignored for now. Tate loves stories and adventure, so maybe Teresa could find him and a story telling time could blossom?

That's about it. I think we've got enough going on for now. xD
<i>
</i>​

I hate you :tut:

Patrick&&Romiah
This is better for a first, mostly because Patrick is already rping with one brother, I don't really want him to kill himself. Which he likely would if he was stuck with both xD We can have Romiah vying for some gifts off of her Uncle. That could be cute, considering she is about as manipulating as he is xD

Demeter&&Desislava
I agree with you on this one. I was actually abut to send you a pm about it. Guess you beat me too it xD

Natsumi&&Jakobe
Conflicting personalities huh? Could be fun. Let's do it!

Teresa&&Tate
Okay! This is just insane! Now I know you are crazy! haha. But it is going to be so cute. Okay. We shall discuss this further.

For Patrick Cavanaugh
I have Phoebe Silver

She's young and very flirty, she's currently Pregnant with Hezekiah's kid but she doesn't want kids ever but she's against killing it so she's just going to palm it off to someone and get back in the game when she looks fit again.

She sounds perfect! I'll take it! Thanks Ash! Let me know when she "gets fit" and I'll start something!

Rosalie Leydon said:
I hate you :tut:

Patrick&&Romiah
This is better for a first, mostly because Patrick is already rping with one brother, I don't really want him to kill himself. Which he likely would if he was stuck with both xD We can have Romiah vying for some gifts off of her Uncle. That could be cute, considering she is about as manipulating as he is xD

Demeter&&Desislava
I agree with you on this one. I was actually abut to send you a pm about it. Guess you beat me too it xD

Natsumi&&Jakobe
Conflicting personalities huh? Could be fun. Let's do it!

Teresa&&Tate
Okay! This is just insane! Now I know you are crazy! haha. But it is going to be so cute. Okay. We shall discuss this further.
Love you too. :r</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
Patrick/Romiah​

Okay, I was hoping you'd say that. xD Anyway, I'll start this one within the week. :)
Demeter/Desislava​
Okay, you can start this one. :p
Natsumi/Jakobe​
Okay, could you start this one? Just because I see Jakobe being told what to do by his sister. I doubt she'd listen to him much at all. xD
Teresa/Tate​
<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="#CC6666"><SIZE size="50">
Okay. I'll start it probably by the end of this week.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back