Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Fairy Wing Core
brodie william fudge
tumblr_m36ar5z8uh1r7ifqv.gif

twenty four - pureblood - secretary

Ever since Brodie graduated in 2029 he has lived at his grandparents mansion not really doing anything with his life. While he lived there they tried many times to set him up with young pureblood women so that he could continue the family line. He managed to get them all to leave him alone. During his years at the family mansion he started to find hating people simply for their blood very tedious, and finds mindlessly hating anything different very childish. One night Brodie packed a few outfits, some of his grandmothers jewelry that she never wore, and his bike, and just left. He has been living at the Leaky Cauldron where he rekindled an old relationship with his ex Aeon Summers.

What he needs: Friends. Brodie hasn't had very many friends since his school days mostly due to him being an arse. Now aside from Aeon he doesn't really have anyone. I think becoming friends with someone from school that he may have been mean to would be fun. He wants to make up for his past.​
tabitha margret theirin
tumblr_lnjs02rjrE1qiwmsgo1_500.gif

eleven - unknown - gryffindor 1st year
Tabitha grew up in a poor neighborhood in Sydney Australia. Her mother works as a waitress, and her father is dead so they've never had much money. This of course bothered Tabitha, but she never let it show because she knew her mom was trying as best as she could. As such Tabitha always comes of as cheerful, and full of excitement. The only time you will ever catch her actually grumpy is when she is hungry, usually first thing in the morning. She loves playing outside as well as exploring new places. Hogwarts will be no different. At the moment Tabitha wants to learn everything she can about magic because she has wished for magic to be real ever since she was a little girl. She is very loyal to the point of breaking rules if her friends are as well. Some would call her naive because of this.

What she needs: Friends! Tabby has always tried to surround herself with lots of friends. She isn't picky, and will give anyone a chance. You have to do something bad, or very mean to her or someone else to get Tabitha to dislike you. At the moment she has 3 best friends who are all muggles, and she misses them very much, but they are going to have a falling out in the future.​

I know we already got a topic going, but I would like to indicate that it might be cool if Donald and Tabitha became friends.

I don't really feel up to coding it all pretty, but I kind of miss RPing with you, since you were always pretty fun and wild. xD
I have a couple of people to offer up!

Brodie: Why not have him meet Aleyha again? She's calmed down a lot since marrying Theodore, and having kids. It would be nice to have them rekindle their own friendship.
Tabitha: I have the ever so friendly but clumsy as hell Mason Greene. He is a first year Hufflepuff, and pretty kind. I think the two could be good friends or something?

Thanks I try :p

Brodie and Aleyha sounds awesome!(I was actually just thinking of that yesterday.) Although I think Brodie would instinctively flinch anytime she moves her hands around him :p . It would be interesting to see how they interact with each other now that they're adults(Brodie will of course be shocked/a little weirded out that Aleyha is a mom).

Tabby an Mason sound like they would get along great too. :)

Do you want to start the rp for Aleyha/Brodie and I'll start one for Tabby/Mason? Although I won't be able to get to it tonight because I only have about 5 minutes left on the library computer.

I think I can work something out. I've not RPed with Aleyha in ages, but I'll get started on it after some graphic making.
I'll post the link to the RP here, and can you do the same? XD So I know where to look! I'll be a bit slow, but hopefully, things will speed up this weekend.

hiya sammy! are you the same sammy who owns dannii? anywho, i have 2 characters to offer:</COLOR></FONT></SIZE>

tristan & brodie
i have my 22 (i think) year old muggleborn, tristan pierce. he grew up canada with an aggressive yet quite sickly father and a miserable mother, living in a small house that had no more than 2 bedrooms and for a whilst, tristan felt so-so his life. but then when he reached the young age of 10 he realized that his life had such massive space for improvement and he decided to lead his life away from his family. so here he is, spending time in new zealand and muggle canada away from any blood relatives of his. in fact, the last time he spoke to his parents was years ago. that's why this man here is used to putting distance between himself and anything, really. he is quiet person with a million thoughts running in his head per nanosecond. tristan is very observant and clever with his ways, although there are times wherein he he doubts himself. normally, tristan is mistaken to be an author of deep, classical themed novels because of his personality lol. but he is a veterinarian that loves animals but doesn't keep a pet haha.

maybe these 2 can meet or they could have met a few years ago? i dunno really, i just threw tristan out here because personally i can see them being an interesting duo. if you could tell me a little about brodie's personality, maybe we can make up some juicy plotssss?

victoria & tabitha
<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="#000">aah these two can have a complicated relationshippp! vicky is stubborn and prideful, that's for sure. she likes keeping secrets to herself and she thinks that she's good at it but sooner or later, she'll spread it like a wildfire. you see, victoria grew up in a wealthy household in a pureblood family that has modern ways in their lifestyle but in their virtues, they're bigoted and have a full self esteem. she was not raised to be prim and proper but victoria sure knows what a fancy soiree is and how to dress up herself properly. so basically they come from totally different backgrounds which will make their relationship like frenemies.

perhaps they meet somewhere where there are not so many people and the first reason why tabby goes to her is because she admires the quality of her clothes?? idk really, i'm just throwing out things here. :p and then she'll try to meet victoria but since vicky can be really guarded at first, she'll just shrug tabby off. however vicky will really warm up to tabby and then maybe they can both share stories from their backgrounds and vicky will be somewhat in wonder in how her family is right now. from there, vicky can be like a mentor towards tabby and at times they can irritate each other to the end of the cliff but they'll just go back to each other and act like their usual selves. what do you say?

Yes ma'am ;)

Tristan&Brodie:
I think there two might get along quite well(if we can actually get them to talk to each other). Brodie, well is still Brodie despite the fact that he has been trying to be a better person. He is a sarcastic loner really, but is trying to work on the loner bit. He has never really had many guy friends because Brodie likes being the manliest person in the group, but I think he could do with one. Someone he can talk about guy stuff with other then Aeon.

Victoria&Tabitha:
That sounds like a lot of fun to rp! Tabitha wouldn't hesitate to compliment Victoria on her clothes if she really liked them. Tabitha also doesn't give up on people easily so even if they do drive each other crazy Tabby will always be there the next day to drag her out for some fun.
And here is the RP for Kaitlyn: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/10195718/1/

Just to let you guys know I won't be able to really rp this weekend. I work all weekend so I wont be able to get to the library before it closes, and rping from your phone is balls.

i love her, by the way! both candice accola and dannii!</COLOR></FONT></SIZE>

tristan & brodie
is brodie gay or bisexual? if he's bisexual, tris and brodie can probably go sightseeing in a muggle town, just looking for hot ladies? let's say tris does not know about aeon so he wants brodie to just have a break with life and they can go looking for some willing offers? maybe by that, brodie will then tell tristan that he is committed to one guy alone and then tristan will be all be like: "ooh bro you never told me that kind of thing before!"

that's my first idea! my second is, if brodie likes animals, he can go pet shopping by himself and then he sees tristan after a long day, sitting in a cafe just like his loner self lol. and then perhaps from there they'll rekindle their friendship and steadily, tristan will warm up to brodie once after all? i know tristan is a bit shy and lame to talk to but maybe once they realize that they're quite alike, they can help each other out and urge each other to go out and be more sociable.

so i'm suggesting they knew each other from the past - maybe through some mutual acquaintances and then they see each other unexpectedly maybe in muggle new zealand? teehee how's that? xD

victoria & tabitha
<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="#000">omg yes! i can also see them talking to each other, b!tching about boys perhaps in the future (whenever tabby is interested in the male race) and then they can go sappy whenever they want. but the next day tabby can drive vicky insane and they'll argue for the pettiest reasons and then the next day, it'll be vicky who drives tabby insane and so they'll be irritable to each other. the following day they'll be like sisters again so it's gonna be one hell of a roller coaster friendship for these two!

oh and, since tabby has an unknown blood status - perhaps when she finds out, she'll tell vicky and if it's muggleborn, it'll definitely jeopardize their relationship. vicky would avoid tabby for months! that is, if she's muggleborn. but if she's not, vicky would even offer her help to sort things out between her family relationships and stuffsss!

so i think i'll gladly start the girls' thread! ♥

Tristan&Brodie:
The pet shopping thing could actually work because Brodie actually recently adopted a street cat, and needs supplies :). Brodie is bisexual, but leans more towards effeminate men. Them having met each other before could definitely work. Brodie spent the last couple of years pretty much just bumming around so he would know some people.

Tabitha&Victoria:
This sounds like it will be a fun friendship ^_^. Tabitha thinks she is muggle born, but will be finding out that her dad was actually a wizard sometime in a few years. Maybe once she gets that hint Vicky could help her research him? He was an auror in training who died on the job.

</COLOR></FONT></SIZE>
tristan & brodie
maybe after all the shopping he'll see tristan and tris can give him a few pointers on how to handle the cat? ooh could you start this thread please?

victoria & tabitha
<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="#000">am working on their thread now. can't wait to start on this sister slash crankypants relationship of theirs!

</FONT></SIZE>
<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Verdana">victoria & tabitha
cheers! now here is their thread! do lemme know if you want anything changed!
<i>
</i>

Tristan&Brodie:
Sounds good!

I'll be starting threads/replying to everything on Monday. I have Monday, and Tuesday off so hopefully Brady lets me use his computer lots :).

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back