OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Noelle looked around the Student Lounge as he made his way to a comfortable couch. Settling in, he marveled at how cool and calm the place was despite the number of students already there. He had his book with him and wanted to get some reading outside the common room. Hopefully, he could bump into Yvette as they had never spoken much except during flying lessons. He also had a lot on his mind aside from his studies. He was actually worried that his twin sister might stir up trouble. Surprisingly, Yvette seemed quiet and behaved for some reasons unknown. Another was a pair of blue eyes that he saw during the sorting ceremony. He was unsure if it was her, but the similarities were too great for Noelle to be mistaken. Sadly, she was seated at the Ravenclaw Table and after that evening, he tried his best to bump into her anywhere in the castle.

With homework done and light reading left, Alexis headed for the student lounge after deciding that it would be great for a change of view while doing her advanced reading. Stepping into the common ground for all students to convene, blue eyes roamed the room in front of her. She was about to settle for the nearest table when a figure on the couch caught her attention. It couldn't be. Alexis did not expect him to be there but there he was. She would recognize that kind face anywhere. A bright smile graced the Ravenclaw's face when she remembered something. If this person was here, that goes the same for his twin. The twin who she did not have a pleasant encounter with. She slowly made her way toward him. Once she was in front, she cleared her throat. "Hi. You're Noelle, aren't you?", her voice confident with a hint of doubt.

She wanted to get out of that horrible common room. It was dark and murky and damp feeling. It was the worst place, right after the tower of London where people had been executed roughly. Yvette, after a week, has found the guts to get out and socialized and maybe find time to hunt down her brother and make amends with her. Of course, after a trip to the local village for some sweets. Hogwarts wasn't so bad even if all the Maxwell's were gone and had changed schools. There was still holidays that everyone could see each other.

Upon exploring the fourth floor. Yvette stumbled upon the Student Lounge. She was curious as to why there was a neutral place for students despite having their own common rooms. The dark haired girl entered the room and was a bit in awe from the size. It was big and everyone from different house were there to chat or study. Her eyes roamed around, the people there was new to her except another dark haired boy with the same eyes and nose like her sitting around with a familiar girl in front of her.

The girl was blonde. Long haired and ... Yvette's eyes lift up in surprise. She recognized her from last year. "donc on se retrouve (so we meet again)" She chimed in as she walked toward them. "Still the same blonde from last year, I see. Still clumpsy, I guess?" Yvette, was of course, pertaining the bump encounter they had. Without an acknowledgement to her brother, Yvette sat beside him, crossing her legs.

Noelle was deep in his book when a pair of legs stood in front of him.Thinking it only stopped there,he paid no attention until somebody cleared their throat and a familiar voice said his name. He paused,looked up and a smile crept its way to his face. He could not believe it! "Yes!",he said too eagerly before he stopped himself. "uhmm..",he cleared his throat."..yeah,hey,I remembeer you.Alexis.Great to see you.",he said cheerfully. He found her. Or should he say she found him.

About to ask how she was and invite her to join him on the couch,when the familiar voice of his twin reached his ears. He was quite happy to see Yvette outside her common room when the next words that came out of her mouth made him frown. His protective nature came out,although,it was for the people that Yvette was being mean to. His eyes followed his twin as she sat beside him without greeting him. Pushing his glasses up his nose,he said, a bit annoyed. "Hello to you too,Yvette. From what you just said,I am sure you remember Alexis. Be nice,will you?"Not waiting for her reply,the Hufflepuff looked back again to the Ravenclaw. Spotting a comfy chair next to him,he gestured to it for her to take. No sense offering the couch with Yvette already there. "Care to join me...I mean,us?",he asked,hopefully,Alexis would not mind Yvette being there. Although,he remembered her handling his twin well. This brought a smile to his face.

Alexis was surprised at Noelle's eager voice. She almost laughed when he stumbled over words although she found it interesting and cute. She laughed,"I remember you, too. Great to see you. Can't believe you will be here.", she said as she looked around the lounge. She wondered if Yvette, his twin, was just nearby. No later the thought crossed her mind when she heard that voice and turned to see Yvette walking toward them. She remembered Yvette being sorted to Slytherin and while Alexis was thankful for this, she was a bit disappointed that Noelle was not in Ravenclaw. "Bonjour, Yvette. N'avons pas évolué depuis, n'est-ce pas? (Hello, Yvette. Haven't moved on from that, have we?)", she matched the girl's fluency in French. Watching the girl sat beside Noelle, Alexis was about to leave them when the kind twin gestured to the armchair next to him. She just could not be mean to Noelle. He had nothing to do with the dislike his twin was showing her. "I would love to. Thanks, Noelle.", she smiled as she took a seat on the chair, placing her book on its arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back