-Basically Everyone Else that he hates and yes it includes Leah Winters
-Anyone Else? XD
Love Interest
-Audrey Love?
-
Finale
-Audrey Love
?
So here's what's going on, blah blah blah blah, nothing. Link had always been one of my favorite characters to play but he has nothing going on right now or everything just came to a stand still. Right about now I'm growing mad, why? Cause I never can make up my mind with him, one minute he's dark and hating the world. The next he's being all lovey dovey and to be honest it sickens me when he's like that! I try to be mean but every girl who rps with him, makes him want to be something else he's not! Maybe I just fail at life -headdesk-, if you have ANY suggestion for a PLOT than please do SHARE. You don't have to be involve, you can just tell and I'll consider it. What I don't want it; Another love interest (NO) unless its insane and the girl is afraid of him in everyway than your my kind of girl! (swoons!) Other than that I'm really just thinking Amethyst will do and that will be the end of it. Another no, no, is killing. No killing plot because that means he'll end up in Azkaban. If you have other idea in mind, share but it probably won't happen. Anything else bug me will ya! I need something entertaining :D kk? Thanks

Nina-3-nina-dobrev-17124580-400-226.jpg

maddiie stewart
ex-hufflepuff now reporter
werewolf

Friends
-Sister Kasey Blake
-Izaak Finch
-One More
Closest friends
Enemies
-Need a Few
-Need A few
-Need A Few
Love interest/Finale
-Sirius LeMour
So I'm kinda lacking here, the only thing I have going on for her; regular visit with her healer, working around to find a story and possibly a new love interest with Sirius LeMour. Anything welcome, but I rather have more enemies than friends. Maybe two friends and that's it. The rest can be enemies; Maddiie can't stand death eaters. She hates them with a passion and it would be good that she met a few who reveal themselves being death eaters, from than on you can pretty much guess what happens. If you have any suggestion for a plot than post here, you don't have to be in but its good to have ideas from someone else point of views. Thanks a lot for reading :3

Ok, I have a plot idea-for link (I'm not involved) Okay.

So, he meets a girl, barely speaks to her (no, she's not a love interest-kind of) Maybe he kind of gets annoyed with her, and she is all flirty, and he gets mad and stalks off, but accidentally tells her his name. The girl looks him up, turns up at his work, and basically becomes obsessed she is following him, showing up wherever he goes. Maybe she assaults his girlfriend (If he has one.) Eventually he gets fed up and shouts at her etc. She then drugs him, steals his wand and ties him up-or something to that extent. She has set it up so that he will die, e.g started a fire or tied him to a train track, or over a bridge. She has also tied herself to him. She is trying to kiss him etc. and saying "If I can't have you no-one can. Somehow he is saved. Maybe the death-eaters intervene? Or better yet the aurors, which then gets him confused as his enemies have saved his life. He will remain throughout this rp as bitter, and scary-this is what attracts "crazy-girl" to him, she sees him as strong, and the ttype of boy who can be "changed" I forward the motion that the girl is killed/put in Azkaban, but whatever..

What do you think?

maddiie & izaak
these two were the cutest and i’d love to see if we can re-ignite their
friendship. so izaak’s been getting his life back together, he’s found a
new girlfriend in his best friend, alianne cooper. they're taking things
slow right now but izaak just knows he’s going to fall head over heels
for her. i haven’t really done much with him ‘recently’ cause my muse
seems to have run away with my exams but now after alexis’ death
and in seeing a girl like aly, he’s stitching on that life is short and it’s
all about taking chances yada yada yada... and all that good cheesy
stuff so he’s trying to make it big in the surfing world. so i don’t know,
maybe they could meet up in the states somewhere and be all, hey?
what are you doing here? anddd it’d also totally work out for maddiie
cause izaak’s definitely had experience with werewolves, alexis was
one after all, and he could offer the kind of advice and reassurances
that healers couldn’t possibly do even if they tried. maybe she could
find a story in him too? help boost his career? let me know what you
think ♥

♥ Maia
I like the way you think girl! You think outside of the box and this plot reminds me of Obsession. Just a couple things that might fail even before I start thinking about plotting this out. Right now Link is not an a stable relationship, he was with his soon to be wife Sanctuari but that plot never work out due to the person not being active with that character. (still love ya mystery girl)another thing, if he was to meet someone like this girl, it would probably arouse him in some freakish weird way or he'll kill her. Though its something new and I'm the type to try out something new even if it fails at the end, at least I did the whole try thing. I will consider it deeply (very deeply if admin needs to approve some parts of it) but if there's nothing rolling in his side of the court, how will it work? First he will need a girlfriend?, than he will need the crazy stalker? And everyone else to be part of it =[ honestly thinking about quitting rp for a while. No I kid, but thanks for your suggestion if you have anything else, please let me know :hug:
♥ Izaak
Ha yeah Izaak and Maddiie can rp again. He was part of her first article, tis was sad but true. She will find him interesting if she decides to interview him, like on a random day, and realize he lives a lot different than most wizard she knows. Friendship once more =] just tell me when your up for rping. Your super good at it so I may like take a while to reply :hug: but once she interview him on a random day, maybe he will tell her about Alexis? Because you know Maddiie saying she a werewolf out of the blue isn't her style. Except for that one time with Riley :3 thanks!

I didnt know Link didn't like Ryan o_O These two should rp again as they always entertain me when they are with each other. I was thinking they just sort of cross paths then get talking as they do work together and things like that.

♥ Lozzi
Well the way you come off him it seems like it. We can rp when I have my muse up with Link :3 I don't wanna rush into something that quick but we will and I'll pm you. Mmkay? Thanks :) sweets

Tbh my muse been lacking a lot lately and I was thinking of taking a really long break, but if you have ideas just pm me here or under maddiie stewart. I'm no longer going to post in development section anymore, going back to regulary posting whenever i'm in the mood, thanks ♥ xx

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back