Wayne and Mia's Vacation House

Mia Wolf

c97373b524c8a10da67ab94b46996690978f4b82_m.jpg

Mia fell onto the bed with a huff. It had been awhile since her and Wayne stayed at their vacation home in Brazil. Staring at the ceiling, she called out to her husband. "Wayne, I still can't believe we're finally married."

Wayne and Mia got to their vacation home in Brazil in the early hours of the morning. Apparating from Italy had proved to be a little long, and they were both completely exhausted.
Wayne smiled as Mia fell onto the bed saying she couldn't believe they were married, he leaned on the doorframe, staring outside the huge window in the bedroom saying, "Me neither, I feel like this is all still a dream."
Taking in the view, he made his way towards the bed, falling down on it next to Mia, he turned his head towards her's and just looked into her eyes for a second...

When Wayne looked into Mia's eyes, she could see how much he loved her in them. Sure it was sappy, but she didn't care. All she cared about was the man by her side; the man who would remain at her side for the rest of her life. "So what are our plans for today, babe?" she asked him. They had just got there, but she couldn't wait to do something with the love of her life; whether it was just laying in bed talking all day, or going out and enjoying what Brazil had to offer, it didn't matter as long as she was with him.

Wayne stretched on the bed. He yawned, "You mean now that we're married we have to have plans?" he joked.

"I don't know," he thought aloud, "Although I am hungry right now, we haven't eaten since last night..." he added, his stomach grumbling.

"What say we go to town, and grab us a bite to eat?" he asked, yawning again, and offering he his hand to get off the bed...

((FAIL...u left so I didn't feel like elaborating :p))

Now that Wayne had brought it up, Mia was starving. "Yeah, sure. I'm pretty hungry myself." she laughed. "Where did you have in mind? Our favorite place?"

Wayne tried not to show it on his face, but he really didn't remember the name of that place.
"Oh ya," he said, in what he hoped was a convincing voice. He pulled her up off the bed himself, "C'mon, I'm really starving!" he said, playfully pushing her in front of him.

Kissing her on the cheek as he passed next to her, he grabbed her hand and led her out of the back door...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back