Wayne and Mia's Honeymoon

Wayne Wolf

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Only a couple hours after the end of their reception, Wayne and Mia, bags packed, apparated into the town of Palermo, in Sicily; where they would begin their honeymoon.

Mia had always wanted to see the sea, so they wandered around the town, seemingly deserted since it was Siesta and looked for something to point them in the right direction.

"There!" Wayne suddenly said, grabbing Mia's hand and pulling her towards the east, "I think I can hear it..."

Sure enough, Wayne had heard the sound of the waves, and in front of them, was the Mediterranean Sea.
They ran towards the water, dropping off their bags on the sand as they made their way into the water...

Mia was far beyond happy when she and her newlywed husband made it to their honeymoon destination; Palermo, a town in Sicily.

She became even more happy when Wayne had found a the Mediterranean Sea. She had always wanted to see it. They had dropped their bags and ran into the water like it was going to disappear any moment now.

Mia smiled. "I can't believe I'm actually married to the best man on the planet."

"The best?" he smirked, "I wouldn't be near who I am today without you, though." He said winking...

He stared out at the water, "Well, I can't take it anymore, I'm going in!" he called out to her, changing into his bathing suit.

He made a break for the water when he was done changing, and swam around a little, watching Mia from there, thinking about how lucky he was to have now married the girl of his dreams...

Mia had came prepared. She took off her shirt and shorts revealing her bikini and ran towards the water, stopping at the spot Wayne was at. She swam around a bit with him before stopping.

"What should we do after this?" she asked.

[faaaaiiiilllzzz]

Wayne picked her up, looking at those blue eyes saying slyly, "Well, I can think of a few things...but first things first."

He kissed her, making sure he could make her feel everything he was feeling at that moment; just pure elation, love...they were together, and nothing would ever break them apart.
They were finally alone and didn't have a thousand people around them, they weren't in the spotlight anymore...and as outgoing as Wayne was, he preferred just being alone with Mia...

((and u thought YOUR post was bad :p ))

When Wayne kissed her, Mia felt every feeling Wayne felt; elation and just pure love. She was, most likely, the happiest woman on the planet right now, just by kissing the love of her life. She broke apart from him for a moment and asked, "How about we do something... after this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back