Wayne and Mia's big day

Wayne Wolf

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
As Wayne stood outside next to his best friend and the man who would shortly marry him and Mia, he thought about how happy he was right now. Also about the night he had proposed to her, it had been during their graduation dance at Hogwarts Scotland, Damn I'm lucky she said yes!, he thought, smiling to himself.

He looked around him and thought that Logan Manor was really the perfect place to get married, the space was huge and therefore could accommodate the near 2000 guests they had invited. Fox had bewitched a dove to fly around Wayne until the exact moment he would marry Mia, but it was starting to annoy him.

He smiled warmly at his parents in the front row, he had felt very confident up to now, but seeing his mother already crying made him a little uneasy, and at that exact moment, music started playing and everyone turned around in their chairs to look back at the patio door of the Manor...
Exterior%20Fountain.jpg

Mia looked down at her dress, making sure it was as perfect as it could possibly be. She couldn't believe she would be marrying the man of her dreams. She had dreamt of this day since Wayne proposed to her during their graduation dance at Hogwarts Scotland.

She looked at her father and smiled. "Don't let me trip or anything, daddy."
Her dad nodded a stiff nod. She could tell he was trying his hardest not to cry himself, as her mother was earlier that day.

Before she knew it, music began to play and everyone turned to look behind them; waiting for her to walk down the aisle. Her father tightened the link their arms formed and began walking slowly down the aisle. She had a smile on her face the entire time.

It felt like forever before they reached the end where Wayne and the priest were standing, waiting patiently for them to arrive. Her smile widened when she reached Wayne and her father gave her away. Now it was time for the priest to marry them, and she couldn't wait any longer...

Wayne was blown away when he saw Mia walk down the aisle, any nervousness simply faded away. Just her being there made him feel a hundred times better... He looked over at her smiling, and gave her a reassuring wink, then turned towards the priest thinking, I never want this day to end...

The priest talked for what seemed to be a long time, and then it was time for their vows.

Wayne cleared his voice and spoke loudly for everyone to hear, all the while talking directly to Mia. He wanted to make sure she knew exactly how he felt.

"Baby, I'm not sure if you remember, but we met when we were 11, on the Hogwarts Express. At that time, we were completely clueless of how we would one day love each other. But in our third year, I finally asked you out, and that was the beginning of what we're living today..." He paused for a second, reminiscing about those days...
"We went through some ups and downs during our years together, but we were always way too strong to ever part. My point in making you remember all this is, that since that day, I had my mind made about you: I love you Mia. And nothing in the world will ever change that, nothing else matters for me. Whether we're forced to live in some god-awful place, my only goal will be taking care of you, and protecting you. When you're with me, no harm can ever befall you. I would rather die than have to live without you because no man will ever love you like I do." He paused again, letting Mia and the rest of their guests take in what he had just said.
"We were meant to be, Mia, and I just can't believe how lucky I am to have you. Every time I look into your eyes, my love for you grows and when you smile; it triples! So believe me when I say: I love you more than anything in the world!"
When he was done, he looked at her, feeling exactly what he had just finished saying.
Then, it was her turn...

Mia couldn't keep the smile off of her face as her soon-to-be husband recited his wedding vows to her. As he finished, she was nearly crying but tried to hold back the tears as best as she could when the priest told her it was her turn to say her vows. She cleared her throat, stood up tall, and spoke loud enough so everyone could hear her.
"I love you this much... Enough to do anything for you. Give my life, my love, my heart and my soul to you and for you. Enough to willingly give all of my time, efforts, thoughts, talents, trust and prayers to you. Enough to want to protect you, care for you, guide you, hold you, comfort you, listen to you, and cry to you and with you. Enough to be silly around you, never have to hide anything from you, and be myself with you... I love you enough to share all of my sentiments. dreams, goals, fears, hopes, and worries; my entire life with you. Enough to want the best for you, to wish for you success, and to hope all the fulfillment of all your endeavors. Enough to keep my promises to you, and pledge my loyalty and faithfulness to you. Enough to cherish your friendship, adore your personality, respect your values, and see you for who you are... I love you enough to fight for you, compromise for you and sacrifice myself for you if need be. Enough to miss you incredibly when we are apart, no matter what length of time its for regardless of the distance. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worst of times, to have faith in our strength as a couple, and to never ever give up on us. Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you, when you need me or want me and never ever want to leave you or live without you. I love you this much."
She was surprised she ever remembered all of her vows. After finishing, she let out a sigh and waited.

Wow, she beat me on the vows, Wayne thought to himself. There was a small tear in Mia's eye, and he smiled reassuringly, this really was a happy day; he had never felt so elated.
He looked back at the priest enquiringly, he too seem surprised by Mia's vows. Wayne felt so proud to be marrying that girl...

The priest asked for the ringbearer, and, from inside the Manor emerged...

FOX?!

Fox smiled mischievously, Wayne and Mia were both his friends, and he knew how much they loved each other...Which was why this prank would be such a success; or so he hoped.

He knew everyone expected for him to do SOMEthing, it was just how he was.

So he walked slowly from the patio door, bearing a blue velvet cushion atop which were 2 gold wedding bands, to where Wayne and Mia were standing. Everything went smoothly until he reached the 2nd row, where his partner in crime, Corey, stuck out his foot to make him trip.
He landed in a funny manner, grabbing both rings and stuffing them quickly into his pocket before anyone could notice. He got up, pretending nothing had happened, grabbed the cushion, walked up to an uneasy Wayne and Mia, and awaited further orders...

Mia watched as, Fox, of all people, waked down the aisle with the cushion and rings safely on top... Or so she thought.

When he reached the second row, he tripped and fell. She tried not to laugh as hard as she could as he got up and acted like nothing happened. When he reached them, she almost yelled at him at the top of her lungs. "Where the hell are the rings, you idiot!?" she whispered in the angriest tone she could.

Fox faked being surprised, "They were there 2 seconds ago, honest Mia!"
He then looked around on the floor, stifling a laugh when he heard how mad he was making Mia.

"Go find then before I kick your, you-know-what, out of this place. I won't even give you a slice of cake!" Mia was angrier than she'd ever been. Without thinking, she took Wayne's hand and lead him to the aisle. "Come on, help me search." she sighed before glaring Fox's way. She was at least happy to see Corey down on his knees helping out.

Wayne looked sceptically at Fox, who smiled as Mia got down on her knees to look for the rings.
Fox...Missing rings...Fox...Missing rings...Fox...Missing rings, he thought.
"Mia, wait a second," he said smirking, helping her up.
"Accio wedding rings!" After he had said the first syllable, Fox's smile faded, and turned into a look of terror. The wedding bands zoomed out of his jacket pocket.
"Looks like I've found them..." he finished.

Mia was ready to rip Fox's throat out when she found out the rings were in his pocket, but considering it was her wedding day and she didn't want to get arrested, she kept her cool and walked back up where the priest was; dragging Wayne along with her. She motioned Fox to get lost and sit with Corey, and awaited for what would be next...

Just seeing the look on Mia's face told Fox that even though his plot had been foiled, he had succeeded in producing the effect he wanted. As she shot him as dark a look as she could muster, he smiled back and walked back towards the 2nd row bench where he could see Corey laughing so hard he was crying.

He sat down next to him, and they put their heads together, silently plotting their next prank...

Wayne couldn't help stifling a laugh as Mia pulled him back towards the priest. Ever since he had told Fox he would be ringbearer for their marriage, he had expected something like this.

Making a mental note to pay him back at the reception, he turned towards the priest. He motioned for Wayne to put the ring on Mia's finger.

He took one ring from his finger, and gently took Mia's left hand and slid on the ring with the engraving: Wayne Wolf. He looked up at her and noticed she still had a tear near her eye, he gave her right hand a squeeze, then slipped the second ring into it...

Mia was on the verge of crying tears of joy as Wayne slid her ring on her ring finger. When he slipped his ring into her hand, she took a deep breath, exhaled, and slid the ring onto Wayne's ring finger on his left hand with the engraving, Mia Wolf, on it. It was almost final; she was closer to finally being married to Wayne. Now comes the I do's... she thought with a smile.

Wayne knew what was coming next as Mia placed the ring on his finger.

The priest turned to face Wayne and said: "Do you, Wayne Wolf, take Mia Marie Blackwell to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
Still looking directly at Mia since it was for her he was answering, all the while feeling everybody's eyes on him, Wayne said: "I do."

Mia couldn't help but grin, showing her teeth, as Wayne finally said those two words she'd been dying to hear since they started dating. Now it was her turn...

The priest turned to face Mia this time and asked, "And do you, Mia Marie Blackwell, take Wayne Wolf to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
Without hesitation, and without missing a beat, Mia answered, keeping her eyes on Wayne. "I do."

Wayne already knew that she was going to say I do, after all she had said yes when he had asked her to marry him, but hearing it with his own ears made him feel so relieved.

The priest was smiling, obviously the young couple's love was rubbing off on everyone around them, so it was with a smile that he said, "You may now kiss the bride!"

Wayne grabbed Mia in his answers and kissed her like he never had before, it didn't matter that they were in front of a ton of people, the only thing that mattered right then were him and Mia...

"You may now kiss the bride!" Mia was over-joyed to finally hear those words. Once Wayne had grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss, she melted in his arms and kissed him back, not caring how many people were watching.

When they broke apart, the crowd began cheering...

(Fail? I think so.)

(( :O def not fail xP))

Wayne reluctantly broke apart from Mia, holding her hand and turning to face the cheering guests. He smiled and motioned over to his best man and father to come up, they had to clear up the place for the reception.

Wayne's father said in a booming voice: "Will everyone please stand up...Thank You."
The 3 men waves there wands and instead of the skinny benches on which the guests had sat, larger chairs appeared and they arranged themselves around even bigger tables.

Wayne then sent a Patronus into the manor to fetch the waiters and the catorers who marched out of the house, setting the trays down on the tables as they passed them...

(RECEPTION LINK: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7219215/1/#new )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back