Former Minister for Magic

OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
1330.jpg

It was winter in the United States but that meant little to Cameron Kingsley as he prepared to visit his childhood home in the deep south. Where he was heading, it was rarely too cold. It was an old southern plantation that the Kingsleys had been in possesion of ever since before the Civil War. This spur of the moment weekend trip was a surprise for Cyndi Weasley. Cam had picked the young woman up at her appartment, without telling her where they were going. The Unspeakable apparated directly to his family's house in Georgia, bringing his new girlfriend along with him.

Cameron had brought his former lover here in what seemed like ages ago. It had been a memorable trip since that was when he had asked Marleigh to move in with him. However, that trip was the furthest thing from his mind as he stood, holding a very beautiful girl in his arms. Cameron looked up at the large, 60 room house that sat on 500 acres. He could see where the staff had made sure the exterior of the house looked impecable. The former plantation was kept fully staffed at all times.

Cam turned to Cyndi, quite certain his younger sister had never brought the young Professor here. He grinned at her, his blue eyes shinning with mischief. "So what do you think?" he asked nonchalantly.

For the first few moments after Cameron had shown up and told Cyndi he was taking her somewhere, she had asked him questions trying to get him to reveal the secret. She shouldn't have bothered. If there was one thing she had learned about him since they'd started dating, it was that Cameron Kingsley was a pro at keeping secrets. So, instead of continuing she grabbed his hands and waited for him to apparate them away. She still hated apparating, but being in Cameron's strong arms was making her not mind it so much.

Opening her eyes when she heard the crack of them apparating, Cyndi knew immediately that they were very far from New Zealand. The air was different, moving almost in a lazy sort of way and the house that stood before her was nothing like she'd ever seen before. If it could even be called a house. She'd never seen anything so huge before and her eyes widened as she took it all in. Despite its size, the house was sort of romantic. It made her think of old movies she'd seen with her mother where there were belles and gentlemen.

When Cameron spoke, she tore her eyes away from the place to look into his smiling blues. "This place is...it's huge and beautiful" she said in awe as she glanced around at the grounds. As far as her eye could see there was just land and lots of it. "Is it like one of those...what do the muggles call them" she thought for a moment, "a bed and breakfast or something?" There was no way that all of this could belong to just one person.

Cameron chuckled at Cyndi's reaction. She seemed to be in awe of the house as she asked if it was a bed and breakfast. Cam shook his head, amusement dancing across his expression. "Not exactly." he said with a smirk. "We kinda own this." Cameron said as he gestured to the house. "It belongs to my father. It's been passed down through the family since before the Civil War." he explained. Cam wasn't sure if Cyndi was familiar enough with muggle history to know about the American Civil War. The Kingsleys were what one would call 'old money.' They had a fairly large fortune that each family member had contributed to over the years.

Cam took Cyndi by the hand, leading her up the walk to the house. "This is where we used to live before we moved to California for Kiera to continue gymnastics." he said, looking down at her with a smile. "I'm sure Kiera told you we used to live in Georgia, well we still come here from time to time. The house is fully staffed." he said. After all, Kiera was one of Cyndi's best friends.

A confused look crossed her face and then it relaxed into a smile as she listened to Cam. She knew that the Kingsleys had money, but she never imagined it to be this much. The place before them was massive and gorgeous and she couldn't believe that it was owned by just the Kingsleys. And the fact that they had a staff was amazing to her as well. She tried to imagine how her life would have been if the Weasleys had their own staff. No chores was the first thought to cross her mind.

With their hands linked, Cyndi followed Cameron up the steps of the home. "Yea, she did mention living in Georgia but I don't remember her mentioning this house..." She grinned up at him as they got closer and closer to the front door. "You could probably get lost in this place" she kidded. Considering that no one had come out to greet them, Cyndi had the feeling that aside from the staff, they were the only ones around. "This is awesome! Do we have the whole place to ourselves then?" she asked excitedly, her eyes twinkling happily. She didn't think she'd mind that. No, not at all she assured herself, her smile widening.

Cameron chuckled, not surprised that Kiera hadn't mentioned the house. When it came to money, she had always been modest. His siblings and himself didn't like to flaunt money around. Their father had raised them better than that. "Yeah you could." he admitted to Cyndi. "Just stick by me kid and you might come out alive." he teased her lightly. The house really wasn't too hard to navigate once you had visited it a few times. He unlocked the door with a muggle key before opening it wide for Cyndi to reveal a magnificent foryer.

"Home sweet home." Cam said with a crooked grin as he looked back at his beautiful girlfriend. He nodded his head at her enthusiastic question. "Yeah it's all ours for the whole weekend. No one comes here much anyways these days." he said with a shrug. Cameron glanced at Cyndi. "You don't mind spending the weekend here just me and you right?" he asked her with concern. Cameron didn't want to do anything that would seem too forward or make her uncomfortable.

Rolling her eyes slightly, Cyndi stifled some giggles at what Cameron said. He was just so adorable and she was having a great time with him. Things never seemed to get too serious between them, and she was finding more and more that their personalities complemented each other well. She couldn't believe it, but at least one good thing had come from that night at the Medley. "Oh dear...I don't know if that makes me more or less afraid" she kidded back as she watched him unlock the door. When she saw the foyer inside, her jaw nearly dropped. It was nearly as large as the house she'd lived in when it had just been her and her parents.

As he confirmed that they were going to be the only ones in the place the entire weekend, Cyndi's stomach did some major flip-flops. Cameron was a perfect gentleman though and had been since they'd started dating. When he asked her whether it was alright that it was going to be just them, she thought for a moment and then nodded her head. Cameron had been nothing but protective of her and she really, really liked him. She'd always thought he was cute, but now she knew that he was also brave, smart and funny...and great at keeping secrets and coming up with surprises. "No. I don't mind at all" she said easily, stepping up on her tip-toes to give him a kiss on the cheek. "It'll be fun" she added.

Cameron relaxed slightly as Cyndi said she didn't mind that it would be the two of them alone. He grinned at her, taking her by the waist and pulling her close. He kissed her directly on the lips, moving in sync with hers. After a moment, his arm loosened and he let her go. He gave her a wink. "Good. I promise it will be fun." he reassured her, his blue eyes gazing levely into her dark ones. Cam kissed her nose. "So what would you like to do first?" he asked her. "I can show you the house or we could go swimming, there is a pool out back, or we can go ahead and eat or do whatever." he said, since the possiblities were really endless here. "Its up to you darlin." he said, his southern drawl coming out thickly in the last word.

Cyndi smiled up at him and closed her eyes just as their lips met. She placed her arms on his strong shoulders as his arm wrapped around her waist. When he let go she let her hand go from his shoulder down to his arm. "I'm going to hold you to that promise Mr. Kingsley" she teased as he looked down into her eyes.

When he asked her what she wanted to do, Cyndi wasn't sure. It all sounded like fun and she knew they'd probably have time to do everything. She didn't know what to do first though. As his southern accent came out, she smirked. It was just one of the cute things about him. "Hmm... the pool sounds like a good idea" she said finally wondering what he would think of her blue bikini. Since he hadn't told her where they would be going, she had packed something for every occasion and her bathing suit had been the last thing to be packed. "I've got a new bathing suit and I've been dying to use it" she said, returning the wink he'd given her earlier. "Where can I change?" she asked.

Cameron raised an eyebrow as she suggested the pool. His eyes widened as she mentioned her new suit. He was sure that he wasn't going to mind that view. "Ill show you to a bathroom for now. It's closer than the bedroom." Cam told her with a grin. He also wasn't sure if Cyndi would want to stay in his room or in her own so he decided to avoid that conversation for now. He took her by the hand and lead her down a hall, through the living room and down another hall. "Its right through that door. I'll meet you back in the living room when you are done. I have to run upstairs and get my suit." he told her, giving her a kiss on the cheek before apparating to his room.

Cyndi knew she had gotten Cameron's interest and a smile crossed her face. When he grabbed her hand, she allowed herself to be led down the hall wondering where he was leading her. She tried to peek into the rooms they passed, but there were so many. Some of the doors were closed so she had no idea what was inside of those. Thinking that she probably should have gone for the tour instead, she smiled as Cam kissed her cheek and apparated away. "I'll be waiting" she sing-songed though he was already gone.

Using her wand to summon her bag, Cyndi opened it and pulled out the bikini, quickly changing into it and pulling out a pair of flip-flops. Liking the way it all looked, she took a towel from a shelf and wrapped it around herself before opening the door to the bathroom. She began walking the way they had come and found herself finding her way back relatively easy. She thankfully didn't get lost and found her way back to the living room. As she waited, Cyndi walked around the room stopping to look at some pictures that were on a table. There was one of Cam with his sisters and she thought he looked sweet and protective in the photo. "How sweet" she murmured as she picked up another that showed Cameron and his father. As she looked at the older Kingsley's face, Cyndi easily noted the similarity he had to his children. She had briefly met his parents when she'd gone to Kiera and James' wedding, but she wasn't sure whether they knew she was dating Cameron.

Cameron walked around in his room, trying to remember where he placed his swim trunks. It took him 5 minutes to find them in his chesnut drawers. Quickly, the young man changed before leaving his wand in his room. Cam sprinted back down the stairs and back to the living room, where he found Cyndi waiting in a towel. She was looking over his family pictures. He chuckled and shook his head. "I probably should have hidden those. A few are pretty embarrassing." he said, making a face. There was one of him and Kiera on their horses, another of Cam dancing with Kat who was all dressed up in her ballet outfit, another of him in his football gear when he was about 8 or 9.

He walked over to where she was standing, giving her another kiss on the cheek. Cam smiled down at the picture Cyndi held. "You've met my dad right?" he asked. In some ways, it was convienant that Cyndi was one of Kiera's best friend. She already knew most of his family, and they all loved her. Especially Kiera. She had been the biggest supporter of his new girlfriend. "And I suppose you know mother. She teaches at the school with you." he recalled.

When Cameron walked back into the room, Cyndi turned to face him. She chuckled as he spoke and that he made a face. "Like that one?" she teased as she pointed to the picture of him in his football uniform. He looked very young in the picture and it made her smile. "It's cute, but I like this one more."

She smiled as he drew nearer and kissed her again. She would never get tired of those kisses. Nodding her head, she replied, "Yeah. We met at Kiera's first wedding." She liked the man, and Kiera's mother was pretty nice as well. She nodded again. "Yep. She was my transfiguration professor before we even worked together." Now that she thought about it, Cyndi knew nearly everyone in Cameron's family. It made things easier since there was probably going to be less awkwardness about meeting the new girlfriend. They'd already known Cyndi for years as Kiera's best friend and roommate, so she hoped it wouldn't be too difficult for them to accept. "So...where's your pool?" she asked as she wrapped her arm around his waist and leaned into him.

Cameron shook his head. "Now your just being mean." he said jokingly as she teased him about the football picture. He listened as she explained how she knew his family. He nodded his head. "Which is good for us because they already know and like you." he said, winking at her. "Kiera's really gunning for this one." he teased her lightly, though it was true. Kiera loved Cyndi and she hadn't been nearly as fond of his last girlfriend. He wrapped an arm around Cyndi as she asked about his pool. He laughed. "Right this way milady." he said as he led her out back and on to the patio. The pool had been rennovated in the past two years. It was a beautiful getaway. THe sun was beating down on the young couple as they stepped out of the shade. "Here we are." he gestured out to the pool.

Cyndi smiled appreciatively. She knew how Kiera felt about her especially since she felt the same way. They had pretty much grown up together after all. But she didn't know the rest of the family liked her so much. Actually, she did know sort of but it was still good to hear. With a chuckle, she replied, "I know. She's pretty happy we're together...me too." Cyndi didn't know exactly what had happened with Cam's ex, but Kiera had said he was pretty upset by it. Now, he didn't seem to be, and if she had helped him over that in any way, she was content.

As they walked onto the patio, Cyndi looked around, taking everything in. The pool area was beautiful and she took in a deep breath. "It's...awesome!" she exclaimed. It was huge too and Cyndi knew that with just the two of them using it they were going to have tons of space to swim around. Taking her towel and draping it on a chair, Cyndi kicked off her flip-flops and ran towards the pool. "C'mon Cam" she exclaimed as she jumped up and out, tucking her legs up so that she could cannonball into the pool. She came up, wiping the water off her face with one hand. The water wasn't cold, but Cyndi had never been a dip your toe in kind of girl anyway. There was only one way she knew to get used to the water and that was just to dive in.

Cameron smiled at Cyndi as she said that Kiera had expressed similar sentiments to her about their relationship. That didn't surprise her in the least. Kiera often couldn't contain herself when she got excited and she was definitely excited about this relationship. He loved his younger sister but had kindly asked her to quit bugging him about it. It appeared she had moved on to Cyndi and bugging her. Pesky, rotten sister.

Cameron's eyes popped out of his head slightly as Cyndi discarded her towel onto the chair. His lips formed a wolf whistle without realizing what he was doing. He grinned at her as he tossed his towel on a chair. "Wow, you look amazing." he said appreciatively. He watched as Cyndi took off and dove directly into the pool, hollaring for him to follow. He chuckled as he did. He couldn't let her get a one up on him. He dove into the pool after his girlfriend. "It feels nice in here." he said, it was a heated pool. "That was some dive." he said raising an eyebrow at her.

Watching as Cameron dived in too, Cyndi couldn't help but admire the lines of his body. He wasn't hugely built but the muscles he had were nice and he was easy on the eyes, that was for sure. She laughed when he mentioned liking her dive and she moved up close to him, pushing some of his hair off his forehead. "You should see what else I can do. Yours wasn't too bad...I guess" she shrugged with a smirk on her face. She was only teasing him of course.

"It does feel nice in here" she agreed as she put her arms around his shoulders. She smiled at her boyfriend and looked into his lovely blue eyes. She still couldn't believe she was dating Cameron Kingsley. It hadn't been all that long ago when she'd first laid eyes on him when he'd come to represent his school in the Triwizard tournament, and she'd had a small school girl crush on him. It was just a passing thing though and Cyndi didn't even think much about it, especially since Kiera was her friend. She already thought he was incredibly brave, especially to be in a tournament like that, but when he'd rescued her from that jerk at the Medley, that crush had come back. Luckily, something came of it this time and Kiera didn't seem to mind at all. That had been her biggest fear of all. "Thanks for bringing me here Cam. This place is beautiful." With that, she leaned in and laid a sweet kiss on Cameron's lips.

Cameron wrapped his arms around his girlfriend as she came closer to him. His skin prickled as she brushed his brown hair out of his eyes. Cam grinned at her little joke, taking it in a different way than he figured she meant. "Well Miss Weasley, I would love to see just exactly what it is you can do." he said suggestively raising one eyebrow. They had been dating now for a couple of months and Cameron thought he was falling fast for this dark haired beauty. After Marleigh, he wasn't sure if he would ever be able to get over losing his love. His heart had been shattered but it had healed. It was all thanks to the woman in front of him.

Cameron chuckled as she thanked him for bringing her here. "Really it was my pleasure darlin'." he said in his thick southern accent. He had wanted to do something special for his girlfriend before she went back to school. The couple would have less time to be together then. He grinned a crooked smile as she leaned in, kissing him sweetly. Cyndi was the sweetest girl he had ever dated. The other two had a rotten streak to them and he had yet to see that in Cyndi. Though, he didn't understand how she had managed to be friends with Kiera who he determined was rotten through and through. Cam hoisted Cyndi up, bringing her closer to him as he continued to kiss her deeply.

Cyndi chuckled slightly, a slight blush crossing her cheeks as she realized how Cam had taken her words. "I bet you would" she said with a smirk as she gazed back at him, flushed cheeks and all. Dating Cameron had proven to be fun so far and she was eager for it to continue for as long as it could. She'd never felt this way about anyone before. Val had been nice but a little boring and Riley had been anything but boring but he was involved with someone else and not the guy she was looking for.

They'd been taking things slow, which Cyndi was grateful for. She had a tendency to move things too quickly but with Cameron she didn't feel the need to. He seemed content to follow her lead. She was glad he'd brought her to Georgia though since once school started they would be seeing less of each other. She wondered whether this trip wouldn't be a good time for them to get a little bit closer. As he pulled her towards him, Cyndi moved one hand up into his wet hair. "Mmm..." she murmured, "maybe you will get the chance to see what I can do." She went back to kissing him, their kisses growing deeper and deeper.

Cameron gave her a sultry look as she made a comment, though he could tell she was embarrassed. He thought it was adorable how easily redness rose to her cheeks. "Oh trust me....I would be all over that." he said winking at her. He hoped that it would bring more of a blush onto her cheeks without actually offending her. So far, they had been going slow which was good for Cam. It had taken some time to get Marleigh out of his head but now all former thoughts about her were replaced with thoughts of Cyndi. They were good together, or at least they were in his opinion. She knew how to take chivilry.

Cameron pulled her tight against him. His hands rested on her bottom, supporting her in his arms. He rather liked the way they were kissing though it really was getting him a little too excited. He kissed her back with just as much passion behind his kisses. Cam hoped she wasn't kidding around with her words. He broke apart with a cocky grin on his face. "Baby, its not a good idea to flirt with my self control." he warned her.

"Oh, stop it you!" she exclaimed with a small slap to Cameron's arm even as she blushed slightly redder at his comment. She was smiling still, enjoying this more flirty side of Mr. Kingsley. He was extremely handsome, and with his charming southern accent and his blue eyes, Cyndi knew she'd have a hard time denying him anything.

As she continued to kiss Cameron and his hands moved down to pull her closer, Cyndi felt herself growing hotter in a way that had nothing to do with the heated pool. He was a very good kisser. When he broke away, she took a deep breath in and grinned wickedly when she heard his warning. "What ever do you mean?" she asked playfully, her hand tracing along the space where his hair met his bare neck. "Do you really want me to stop?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

Cameron chuckled as he proved his theory right. She did blush even deeper. He tweeked her chin. "Oh come on, baby. Who wouldn't want that? he teased her lightly. His arm slightly stung were she had slapped him but he didn't mention it to her. Cam had a feeling she didnt know her own strenght. Cyndi had been a beater back in school after all.

Cam was throughly enjoying kissing Cyndi. She was a great kisser that he couldn't help but figure she had loads of practice. The thought made him clench his jaw with jealousy. He never wanted her kissing another man again. Cameron's jaw just about dropped at her next words. She was playing with him! He narrowed his blue eyes, tempted to throw her over his shoulder and take her to the couch. He wasn't certain he could make it all the way upstairs. "I suggest that if you don't want to follow through the kisses on to more that we cool it." he said shaking his head. "I don't know how much more temptation I can handle."

Her gaze broke away from his for a moment when he chucked her in the chin. She had the feeling that he was teasing her on purpose. It was all in good fun though so Cyndi didn't mind. She didn't mind being teased as long as the person who was doing the teasing knew that it would be returned.

Even though they had stopped kissing, their closeness was still enough to keep her heart beating quickly and as she listened to his warnings, she had the feeling that they would be his last. She had the feeling that one more kiss would send them both over the edge of control that they were teetering on. Uncrossing her legs from around him, Cyndi sighed and moved her hand away from his neck to grab his hand. "You're right...we have all weekend, right? There's no rush." Cyndi wasn't entirely sure who she was trying to convince more, Cam or herself.

A chuckle slid through Cameron's lips at her words. They were true but he couldn't help but desiring to be close to her right at this moment. She had his adreneline pumping fiercely in his veins. "Not if you don't want to rush." he said jokingly. It was probably best to at least wait until after dinner. Cameron relaxed slightly as she moved away and reached for his hand instead. It made it easier to resist her temptation. "We do have all weekend to do whatever you want." he said, giving her a peck on the cheek. It would be up to her whether she wanted to take their relationship to the next level or not. Cam would not be pressuring her into it.

Cyndi bit her lip as Cameron spoke. If he were an occlumens, he would know that images of pushing herself against him and kissing him and doing more with him were flitting through her mind. She looked up towards the sky, needing to break her gaze with his because of she continued to look at him, his body, she was so going to be rushing him. By the time she dropped her gaze back down, she was prepared more or less for the kiss he dropped on her cheek and she let go of his hand to swim around for a bit, enjoying the company of her handsome boyfriend as she did so.

As they entered the house again sometime later, Cyndi with the towel snugly secured around her hips waited for the tour she'd failed to take when they'd first arrived. "You said I get to decide what we do this weekend, right?" She paused for a moment to make sure she'd been correct. "So, would you mind if I cooked us dinner after we get changed?" She wanted to do something to show just how much she appreciated the whole thing and what better way than with food? Her mother had always told her that the key to a man's heart was usually through his stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back