Watching...

Raziel Black

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
9 3/4", Oak, wood wand with Phoenix tail feather core
Raziel was out patrolling the streets tonight, it was so far a quite night but he had been in the safer parts of the city. He was now patroling bleak street which in his eyes had been named properly since life down this back street was one to stay away from. As he walked down the alley he saw that the people for the most part kept there distance but he knew not all of them would. He wonder through the crowd watching and listening for any thing out of place.

Melissa dared to venture down this part of the alley again. She was feeling acceptionally down recently and needed to confront certain fears she had previously been faced with. It was a strange way of dealing with her problems, but it seemed the only way that worked well enough to let go. Even if it was just for a little while. Mel kept her head down, hoping she wouldnt bang into anyone like the man she had met before in these parts. She looked up realising she wouldnt know if any such character could come along, she noticed a man, he stuck out in the small crowd of strange people. Mel wasnt sure if he held a good aura or a bad one, whatever it was, she didnt know, so instead she kept a worried gaze on him.

Raziel had stop for a second to tie one of his shoes and when he stood up he looked around briefly and his eyes fell on a woman who was looking at him, in the second that there eyes met Raziel saw that she was not a regular to these parts nor was she use to being here alone. Raziel thought for a moment and then acted. He walked over to the woman who had a worried look on her face and asked in a caring voice "Are you lost Ma'am?".

The man began walking towards her and Melissa stopped walking, frozen to the spot. A part of her wanted to run in the opposite direction, but another part of her told her not to run from her fears. The man reached her and Mel stood for a moment, to scared of what this man might be capable of to do anything but look at him. She hadnt meant to let out a sigh of relief when the mans voice was caring, but she had done it unconciously. "No im not lost, this-" She didnt know how to expain why she had come down here in the first place. "I.." She ended up closing her mouth. She couldnt explain it to some stranger.

Raziel watched as the young woman struggled for an answer, " Well I need someone to talk with and you seem like a someone who will talk to me , for you see I dont come down here often... not my type of crowd." Raziel said as he jokingly shuddered. He had lied only a little but he hoped it would ease the woman's nerves." So what do you say will you keep me company?" raziel asked.

Melissa nodded when the man said this wasnt his type of crowd. "No it isnt mine either." She admitted softly. She looked back up at the man when he asked Melissa to keep him company. She still couldnt trust anyone she met down here completely, but she guessed it wouldnt hurt, he seemed kind enough. Melissa would admit, he didnt appear to be someone that would dwell in these parts often, but one could never be too sure. "I would have no problem with that." She said simply with a small warm smile.

"Well I am Raziel Black, and I work at the ministry, and who may you be?" Raziel said as he smiled at the woman before him.

Melissa smiled when the man said he worked at the ministry, that was all the back up she needed, although he could be lying, she still didnt let her guard down. "I am Melissa Pappus, I own Flourish and Blotts." She said with another smile, she loved her job and although having been unsure of whether to take it she was overly glad she had made the right decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back