Watch It! Oh! Sorry.

Jaden Feanor

OOC First Name
Domino [2nd main] !x
Wand
Wand: Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Jaedan walked across Hogwarts' courtyard with a book in her hand. When Jaedan was up to the part when Onnikay was speaking to Narrator about what they should do when Chris, EAP and Seren where in the clinic when someone ran into her. "Watch it!"

Fayt was wandering along the courtyard of the castle, he was extremely bored. Being in their common room didn't help him either, he had no one to talk to, he's not one who would happily start a conversation after all. "Jeez, why does Gab need to be on another house.." He muttered irritatedly, wondering where his twin sister was. He was so into his thoughts that he didn't notice that someone was actually at his front, not until he bumped unto her. Looking to that person, he saw that it was actually a girl. With a sigh, he frowned. "you should have watched where you are going, not read while walking.." He said albeit coldly, not even bothering to apologize to her.

"Well you should have been paying attention anyway." Jaedan picked herself up and glared at this boy. "Who the heck are you anyway? Obviously a slytherin. I only know 2 actually decent ones. Leslie West and Ryan Moon. Now, why haven't you gone yet?" Jaedan placed her hands on her hips.

"Feisty aren't you? And you happen to like stereotyping that much?" Fayt said with an arrogant tone, looking at the girl with a bored gaze. "I don't have to say my name to someone who's not really interested should I?" He continued on, eyes cold with annoyance.

"Talk hypocritical will you! I'm Jaedan Feanor." Jaedan smirked at the boy. "Well, not that this isn't fun... But I have better things to do then talk to an arrogant, dumba!s." Jaedan picked up her book and pushed past him.

"Way to end a conversation..." Fayt said as the girl brushed pass him, he didn't really mind her for doing that, it's not like it had tainted the pride that he had, he decided to ignore what ever it is that she had said. "Jaedan eh? Pretty normal name.." He muttered, looking at her retreating figure.

Jaedan froze. "What did you say?" Jaedannput her book and down and faced the boy. "Well, I can see on your books your called Fayt. That's a pretty normal time too aint it!" Jaedan pushed him hard.

Fayt cast a glance at his books and saw that his name was indeed written on it, it's handwriting was curvy and feminine, definitely not his. "Jeez, really Gab, I didn't tell you to write my name here..." He muttered annoyingly to himself, making a mental note to give his twin sister a piece of his mind once he saw her. He's not one to just write his name on anything after all, he would prefer not to introduce himself at all. "I don't care if it's normal, I actually don't like it even though it's rare or not..." He said brushing his hand at the place where the girl had pushed him, he was nearing his limits, but he is not one to hurt a girl.

Jaedan was mad at this boy's attitude, blaming his sister. "Besides, Jaedan isn't my real name idiot. Now scat or shut your mouth." Jaedan was against violence but her aunt had sent her to kickboxing, boxing, karate and Judo and many others to protect herself from media.

Fayt just smirked at what the girl had said, her insults didn't really bother him, usually, he's rather quick to be irritated, but the words that the girl had muttered had no effect on him. "you should say that to yourself you know.." He said, yawning as he eyed the girl once again.

Jaedan smirked at Fayt. "Well, I don't want to stay with you anymore." and again she pushed past and started to walk again

Fayt scoffed at the girl. He was rather annoyed yet at the same time, amused by her smirk. "Same here, I don't want to be in any proximity near you.." He said with another yawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back