Watanuki Nursery and Potion Supply

Sunako Koshiba

OOC First Name
Ana
Wand
Black Walnut 10 1/2" Sakura core
It was a brake at school and Sunako had been allowed to go home. This was not a good thing seeing as the brothers where home as well. Sunako hated her home trips because Yuki most of all would want to take her outside into the sun. Ranmaru and the Shadow would take her out just to hear her scream and curse at them. They seemed to have a fondness for making her usually cool temper rise. Then again when it came to those two Sunako had a short fuse.

At the request of her mother Sunako was sitting in the living room on a poof that had been set out just for her. It was black just like everything else that Sunako owned but still it was a way to get her out of her darkened room. She could hear noises coming from the attached greenhouse which made her look up for only a moment then sink back into her poof. Whatever it was Sunako didn't really care. She was in the house after all. Nothing ever happened here.

((OOC: Excuse my lack of knowledge for these characters as I try to familiarize myself with them and their brothers/sisters lol. ))

It had been a while before Takenaga had been home. It was a challenging world at Durmstrang for Takenaga and he was finally able to go home and see the family for once. Takenaga was coming down from his room as he had just changed into his in-house clothes with regular shorts, a t-shirt with piano display on it and slippers that he was wearing. He came down stairs and saw that Sunako had been sitting in the living room. It had been a while since he had seen Sunako because both had been busy studying, so he went up to her and said, "What's up sis. How're you doing?" Takenaga then went to the seat next to her, pulled one leg on top of the other, grabbed the water bottle that was next to him on the side table and started drinking it.

Ranmaru had no always liked going home. He always had to work whenever he was home, but the part he loved was that there was always something going on exciting normal with the torture of Sunako. Ranmaru had a day off from working and was just going to rest the whole day. "Hey what is there to eat for lunch?" He said to his little sister to lazy to go and make something himself. "It feels good to be home and in "normal" clothes." Ranmaru always hated wearing the stupid clothes that the school made him wear even though the girls loved it, it was just not him.

Kyouhei didn't mind being sent home, it a routine of his anyway. And being sent home mean that he could have a real target, Sunako. Kyouhei had learn so many new spells from the dark art class this year and he was eager to show it to the rest of the family and of course, the target was either Yuki or Sunako. Most of the siblings of his in the family weren't as cruel as Kyouhei but Kyouhei didn't have a heart although deep inside, he loved all his siblings but he would never ever admit it.

He entered the room slamming the door and walk toward the living room. "I need to eat" He spatted. "Now" He said looking to his younger sister who had been acting like his rebellious slave. He slammed his self to the couch and stare at Sunako coldly and sharply. "Go" He said coldly.

Sunako looked over her book at both her brothers. They where enjoying the fact that they didn't have to ware the school uniform. So was Sunako really. She had on her black full langth robes and chunky boots. Takanaga seemed cheerful to say the least but then he was the one that was most like her. Just a little less black. "Reading up on a poison I head about. I seems to be a lethal one." She said as if she where explaining an assignment.

Sunako's red rimmed eyes looked at Ranmaru then then back at her book. "There are rice balls and salmon in the kitchen." She said over the brim of her book. Sunako could cook, well. It was usually her job to make food when her mother was too busy to make anything like this afternoon. Summer seemed to be a busy season for them. It wasn't like spring though. That was just a pain. "Get up and get it yourself Kyouhei-Onii!" She shot back to her evil older brother.

Ranmaru got off the couch and went to the kitchen and got some food then went back to eat on the couch. "At least your good for something little sister." Ranmaru said laughing while he ate. "Doesnt it feel good to be home for once Kyouhei? I know it is good not to have to listen to teachers or wear uniforms." Even though Ranmaru never listen to the teachers anyways, but seemed to be passing with flying colors.

"Hey I'm Bored. What shall we do tonight brother?" looking at Kyouhei

Yuki was glad to be home because he had not seen any of her brothers and sisters in a while. The only thing he hated about being home was that he didn't have much freedom due to the fact that he wasn't able to everything he would want to. Yuki went into his room to only find his things misplaced and were out of order. He quickly rushed down and saw his brothers and sisters sitting there eating. He went off the steps and said, "Have any of you misplaced my stuff? I can't seem to find my shirts or my pants that I wear at home. I'm sick of these clothes, I need to take them off." said Yuki with a semi-angry face.

Ranmaru looked at Yukinojo weirdly. Then went back to eating his food. "I sometimes wonder about this family." Ranmaru said that underneath his breath. Looking at his three brothers and his little sister he then started to wonder about what to do for the night. "Is there anything that we can do for fun? I'm soooooo bored. Sunako does something entertaining."

Yuki was getting pretty upset about his brothers and sisters not responding to him, so he tried one more time. "Has anyone seen my stuff?" said Yuki with a mad face. Yuki wondered why someone would misplace his things, but then went next to Ranumaru and asked him, "Have you seen my stuff? I went and looked where I left my clothes and now they are gone." Yuki was getting pretty mad now that all of his siblings were ignoring him.

Kyouhei glared at Sunako coldly "Don't you dare talk to me like that!" He spatted as he threw a baseball at her from the table he didn't know if it hit her or if she dodged it. In a minute, he saw Ranmaru took the food from the kitchen, he walk over and took it from him and ate it. Kyouhei was the stubborn one in the family, he wanted to make everything his own way. "I'm not doing anything" He said flatly after being asked by Ranmaru.

Just then Yuki came and started babbling about his stuff. "Check it in the fireplace" He said with his famous montone. Kyouhei was a big fan of burning things but he couldn't remember if he burnt Yuki's stuff or not. "And Yuki chan, why are you in Beauxbaton again?" He couldn't believe that he was in Beauxbaton, it was a disgrace to him. He hated the school, he thought the school was filled with shemales and bunch of cheerleader-type of girls.

Sunako was not afraid of her brothers. She respected them but she wasn't afraid of them. Kyouhei most of all seeing as they spared more often than not. "Make me shut up then." Sunako spat back as she lifted up her long pail hand and caught the ball before it did any damage to her head. She hoped that Ranmaru and Kyouhei where going out today. It meant that Sunako would be left reletivly alone with her potions kits. There was a good chance that Kyouhei had burned Yuki's things but then that was just the way he was.

Sunako sniffed. "After the fight I got in while in potions do you really think Yuki-chan would fit in at Drumstrang?" Sunako asked with a slght sneer in her faided voice. There was something about Beauxbatons and Yuki that seemed to go together. Sunako knew that she would have been expelled her first day if she had been sent the French school.

(OOC: soz for the little GM tee hee)

Kyouhei walk over to his sister and grab her by the throat and hold it tightly "Done" He said flatly and let it go, he didn't want to kill his sister, even though he tortured her he still love her. He didn't know why Sunako and him were the only one who were interested in killing people or poisoning people. Well he wasn't sure if his sister enjoy torturing people but he loved it.

He walk toward his couch and slam him self on it and rested his feet on the couch. "No but I don't want Yuki chan to be in Beauxbaton" He said before biting his food "And it's Yuki san for you" He said and bite the food of his.

Ranmaru ignored the fact that his brother snatch his food from his hands. "it's ok I was done anyways. No I don't Yuki. Did you leave them somewhere?" Ranmaru then rolled his eyes and headed upstairs to his room to listen to music and ignore his sister and brothers. "If anything is needed I'll be in my room."

Sunako kicked out from under her robes. "I call my brothers whatever I want Kyouhei-chan." She said her voice dripping with attitude. Sunako again was not afaid of her brother. This was just how they got along best. It would be wierd for either of them if they where suddenly nice to each other. Sunako had been beaten up by Kyouhei before but that was when she was younger. Sunako was now longer and stronger than she had been when she was a little girl and still girly.

She looked up at her brother Yuki and rolled her eyes. Your clothes where sent out to the cleaners not too long ago. Mother did a compleat overhaul of your room so be grateful. Your stuff is going to be coming back soon enough. She said the looked back at her brother Kyouhei. She was going to kill her for what he had just said but Sunako didn't really care. She was looking for a good fight.

Ranmaru walks up the stairs and to his room falling asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back