warning

Brodie Summers

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Brodie decided to walk through Brightstone hoping to find someone to torment. He had his usual sour expression on with his hands in his pockets. His green suit was unbottened and the breeze was making it flow out behind him. He saw a tree and decided to go sit underneath it.

Derrik has been around Brightstone Villlage for a while and just decided to go walk around. As he did so he saw a boy.
"Must be a new first year." he thought. Derrik decided to walk up to him.

"Hey. You seem a little lonely over here by yourself."

"Im perfectly fine alone" Brodie snapped back. He glared at the boy. A hufflepuff no doubt or a Grffindor.

Arisa saw Derrik walking through the village and decided to see what he was doing. She saw him go and talk to a rather small boy, probably half Arisa's hight, then the boy seemed to be angry at Derrik. She ran over. "hey whats going on here?" Arisa asked with her hands at her hips.

"Nothing really Arisa. I just saw this boy here and he seemed alone so I figured I'd come by and see what's up with him." Derrik hugged Arisa and hung around her back.

Brodie jumped up at the girls name "you!" Brodie said pointing a finger at the little mud blood. "your the one that beat up my paige and left her to deal with a death eater!!" Brodie yelled with pure venom in his voice. He was glaring at both of them now. He was going to kill her.

"Woah hold up their buddy. I don't know what happened between them two but I'm sure it wasn't her fault."
Derrik had no idea what Brodie was talking about.
"Look I didn't come here to start trouble I only want to talk that's all." Derrik didn't seem to like the tone in Brodie's voice.

Arisa snarled. "and who would you be?" Arisa asked walking up to him and towering over him. "paiges boy friend?" Arisa said with a laugh "cause i never thought she would go for someone shorter then her. what are you 3'4?" Arisa asked patting his head "and our little brat did start it, she has a fould moth and needs to learn when to shut it" Arisa hissed.

Walking swiftly through Brightstone Village, Paige saw Brodie talking to the girl who she had gotten in a fight with earlier in the year. Muttering to herself she snuck over to where they were all standing and heard her name mentioned. Standing up as tall as she could she snarled "Excuse me, but did I just hear you insluting me again?" Glaring her straight in the eye she growled so quietly only the girl could hear it she said threateningly "Do you want me to have to beat on you again?" Smirking at her, Paige stood up and turned to the other guy who was standing there, "Who are you?"

'Well excuse yourself missy. I would happen to be her boyfriend. Do we have a problem with that?" Derrik wasn't liking where this was going be he had to defend his love.

"Paige i can deal with her my self" Brodie snapped. "I wont let anyone hurt you again" Brodie hissed. He was very protective over paige and when her safty was involved he snapped. "Stupid mud bloods" brodie hissed at the boy and girl. He spit at there feet "your not fit to live"

(( posting as Arisa ))

Arisa couldnt believe her ears "EXCUSE ME!? HOW DID YOU BEAT ME! I HAD YOU PINNED BEFORE THAT GUY SHOWED UP!" Arisa hissed. Then he spit at her feet and she snapped. "YOU LITTLE DEVIL!" She roled up her sleaves and started on the little brat her fistes were rocks attached to her hands and there was fire in her eyes. She was out for the kill.

Derrik was enraged.
"How do you think you are calling us mud-bloods? Just because you so called "pure bloods" think you know everything doesn't give you the right to call anyone such thing!"

Derrik had enough. He started to hold Arisa back. He whispered in her ear "Hey its not worth it! The little punk thinks he knows everything. He's not worth anything!"

Brodie smirked at the girl. "what do you think your going to do? kill me? beat me up?" Brodie said in a taunting voice "that wont look very good now will it" Brodie said as he walked over to Paige.

(( Arisa ))

"Let me go right now Derrik!" Arisa screamed "Im going to kill him!" She said getting her hand free. "they should be shut up perminintly! so one will have to hear them again!" Arisa yelled flexing her nails. They were long sharp and ready to rip out throughts.

"Arisa forget about them! Do that will accomplish nothing and you know it!" Derrik yelled. He looked in Arisa's eyes as if to say "Do this for me please. I don't want any trouble on my first year."

Arisa whipped around to face Derrik. "you dont know these 'children'" Arisa hissed. "i do, trust me i would be doing every one a favor!" Arisa said with a growl.

Derrik just stared into her eyes.
"At this moment I could care less who they are. When the time comes they will get there fair share. Lets just leave them." Derrik was starting to get more enraged.

"Fine you leave then, if your so scared of getting into trouble" She snapped and regreted it right away. These kids brought out the worst in her.

Derrik grabbed Arisa's hand.
"I'm not leaving without you. I told you don't even bother with them!" Derrik was just about the brink of destruction. Not only was his anger coming from Brodie but it was coming from Arisa as well.

Brodie snorted at there little 'lovers quarl". "Yes Risa, go with your boyfriend, you dont want to cause any trouble for him do you? since your already headed for a life in prision" Brodie sneared. "lets see what have you done? beat on little girls, hug death eaters, steal" Brodie replied in a mocking voice.

Derrik had had enough already. He moved Arisa out of the way and ran after Brodie.
"You need to learn how to shut it!" Wham!

Derrik had punched Brodie in the face. ((Cheek hit))

Arisa crossed her arms as Derrik punched Brodie. "Told you" She wispered wishing she had ripped out his vocal cords. She also knew Brodie would never muggle fight, he was to 'dignified' for that. Then she started laughing. "Nice hit babe!" Arisa cheered.

Brodie cringed as the fist hit his face. He lifted his leg and kick the boy right where he new it would hurt the most. "stupid mud blood" he hissed, resorting to muggle figts, this boy and the girl were perfect for each other.

Derrik saw that Brodie was going to kick him.
"I don't think so." Derrik swiped Brodie's leg in a downward-left motion and backed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back