Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie walked into the duel, camber. Its been 2 years since she was last here. All she can remember was dueling with Bellatrix than getting detention after being caught by Professor King. She walk around the chamber hearing her shoes tap on the floor as she walked. She took out her wand, waving it a little getting used to the feeling. To bad their no one her to duel with, it would've been fun, she wanted to test out her strength. But as is well.

Daralis pushed open the heavy door to the dueling chamber. She wanted to try out dueling, and hoped their was someone around to pratice with. As she stepped into the dimly lit room, she saw an older looking girl already inside. "Hello," she smiled, "Are you here to practice dueling too? I've never done it before." She told the other girl.

Maddiie turn around to see a young hufflepuff house mate walked in. "Yes actually I am, but I'm not sure if your allowed to duel. You are a first year right?" she asked her.

'Hello,' ginny said as she walked into the dueling chamber, seeing two people. 'How are we all?' she asked cheerfully when she noticed maddiie.

"Oh hey Ginny." Maddiie turn to her friend. "Just explaining the rules to this first year." Maddiie smiled.

'A first year wants to duel so soon?' ginny asked suprised. she hadn't really wanted to duel till late on in the year when she was a frst year.

"Well she won't be able to." Maddiie said sorry a bit. "She has to take first year defense the dark arts, before she can duel." Maddiie said sure about that.

'Oh, oh well.'Ginny said in general. 'Want a duel then, Maddiie?You can watch if you want,' Ginyn proposed.

"Yes I was hopping you would ask, let me just send a note to a Professor." Maddiie pointed the note with her wand, and mumbled a few words, and the letter disappear. "Now we wait."

'Yep, now we wait.' Ginny echoed, pulling her wand out of her jumper pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back