Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Yellow Rose for @Kaia Stark

Salem was looking forward to her next delivery; she didn't get to talk to Kaia as much as she'd like but she did like the Hufflepuff. "Kaia, hey!" She said, stopping as she swung through the Great Hall, having just finished another delivery nearby. "Are you delivering too? I've got a rose for you," Salem said happily, spotting Kaia's own pile of roses.

Kaia was slowly coming to the end of the endless roses she had to deliver, she was getting tired by now and then she heard her name. "Oh hey Salem!" Kaia wasn't close with Salem and even if she didn't find her like the most beautiful human being, Kaia found her pretty cool so Kaia totally could handle her. "Yes, I am, the last one left tho. For me? Yay, exciting!" Kaia excitedly smiled, she loved getting roses. "I already got two, this one must be from Zay!" She chuckled, no way Zay forgot about her, right? She really hoped he didn't.

"Wow, I'm impressed you're keeping track, I feel like I forget who's sent me some or how many I have left to deliver immediately," Salem said, pulling out the yellow rose for Kaia with a quiet 'tada' before handing it and the note over.

Happy Valentines!

- Your hottest friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back