Wanting To Believe

Viviana Warrick

OOC First Name
Cole
Sexual Orientation
Yes
December 2043

The air was still and the clock showed Viviana that it was getting to be around eight at night. The brunette Hufflepuff waited patiently with a candlelit dinner set up in the room of the inn she had picked out. She'd sent word to the receptionist the name of the person joining her before getting ready for the night. Even though they'd be having a meal she was in a room she rented and thus she was barefoot in her long dress. Her hair was carefully swept to the side, the tresses much longer than when she had cut them a few years ago - her hair grew fast though so was that a surprise.

As instructed Viv was alone in the room. After all bringing Sav for a double date with Reuben might only get her fiance - she loved that word - punched right in the face. Again. She was glad he'd forgiven her - and that Saveli had stopped yelling at her about the mistake. Now it seemed Saveli was silent - but her brain was probably loud. After all, her friend thought it was a bad idea, but Viviana thought Axel with his big brown eyes and wavy locks, was straight out of a storybook. Viviana kept the food warm as best she could, but if Axel didn't show soon it wouldn't be such - so she sat and waited, smile on her face.

Axel couldn't believe he was still going along with the whole engagement thing, he was mad, Avery thought he was mad, but there was one thing that had kept Axel interested in the unusual situation, Viviana was hot. Really hot, the fact she seemed simple and easy to manipulate was a bonus Axel hoped to exploit the deeper into things he got. Of course he wasn't going to marry her, but he could have fun with her along the way, he had plenty of time before the wedding stuff would get serious. The day came when Axel was due to meet Viviana at Brightstone, they had agreed to meet for dinner in a hotel room that afternoon so when it was time he apparated into a nearby alley.

His name had been left at the front desk so getting let up to the room was easy. Once he was alone he opened the door to the room and walked in to see his 'fiance' waiting for him, dinner set out. He could get used to that. "Viv," He said softly, Axel had decided to use a short form of his name out of convenience rather than affection. "You look amazing," He said with a smirk, all manner of things flashing in his mind, nothing he could repeat aloud.

Viviana was so excited to see her future husband for the second time that she nearly exploded when he entered. The Spanish girl leaped up and jumped onto the brunette. Her legs wrapped around his torso, it was amazing that a girl at Viv's height could jump that well. She was only 5'2" leaving her a lot of height to jump to reach the 6 foot tall man's torso. Viviana hadn't really even kissed the boy so her lips found his and she kissed him hello. Then her arms wrapped around his neck and she hugged him closely. "I've missed you! How are you? Were your travels safe? Are you hungry?" Viv backed her head up and looked in his dark orbs. "I made plenty of food which I hope you like, but if you don't lie it that's okay! i can order something else if needed." The brunette rambled on, still wrapped closely to him, excited to cuddle, and talk all night long.

Axel was not prepared for the ball of energy that flung herself at him as soon as he opened the door. How was it possible a girl he had met once was that excited to see him again. "Yeah me too," He mumbled as he held onto her so she wouldn't fall. Her incessant need to ask questions was something that annoyed him in her letters and continued to do so in person, but he would have to at least throw her some answers if he was going to get what he wanted from the night. "I'm fine, my travels were fine I literally just popped over here, yes I'm hungry what are we having?" He asked looking over at the table she had set. "I eat pretty much everything so I wouldn't worry about me not liking it, are you err, gonna get down so we can eat?" Axel asked carrying her over to the table.

He had missed her too? For a brief second Viviana felt butterflies in her chest but slowly they made their way down to her stomach. Her face was a peach tone at the thought of it, and she wondered why the thought of being missed created such an intense reaction in her heart. Perhaps it was because she so often missed people that she knew it was an emotion that needed to be sated. The brunette blushed darker when asked if she was going to be getting down. "Oh I'm so sorry I was just so excited to see you and kiss you... I forgot that I made dinner!" Viv's giggle masked her embarrassment and she moved to the table, pulling out his seat for him.

"I made us traditional meals from my father's home country of Spain. Croquetas as a side dish to brocodillos - those are the sandwiches you see here. Then for desert Churros con chocolate!" She was quite proud of the spread. "There is also an assortment of vegetables as the centerpiece with a dip - i wasn't sure what you liked so i tried to cover everything." She smiled and sat down. "So tell me... everything. I can't wait to learn about my fiance." The world rolled off her tongue with the same adoration her eyes held for this man whom she barely knew.

Axel kind of liked having Viviana wrapped around him, but he was hungry too so he allowed her to get down. No doubt there would be time for a repeat of that later. The boy listened as she rambled on about the food she had prepared, he didn't really care what it was, as long as it didn't kill him he would eat and wouldn't complain. Axel took his seat and began tucking in, scooped out things and shoving onto his plate, paying no attention to what she had said about each food, he just wanted to eat. "This is great Viv," He mumbled between mouthfuls and smiled at her. Axel had to admit she was a good cook, even if he didn't know what he was eating. Perhaps marrying her wouldn't be the worst idea in the world. Though she did talk a lot, and asked a lot of questions. "Honestly there isn't a lot to know, I graduated Durmstrang, have no idea what I want to do with my life, love to travel and party, dislike my older brother but mostly because he bored me," Axel rambled a little more but there really wasn't much else to sat.

Dinner was lovely, but Axel had a different desert in mind to the one his 'fiance' had prepared. He had been admiring her since he walked in. Vivana was annoying, talkative, asked a lot of questions and at times made him want to jam something in his ears, but she was hot and Axel could have looked at her all day. "Dinner was lovely, but I think its time for desert," He grinned and got to his feet. Axel took hold of Viviana's hand and pulled her to hers. "What do you think?"

Viviana hung on every word. She was interested in his family dynamic, but at what point was it okay to ask? What if it upset him that she asked? Viviana didn't want to do that, so she left sleeping dogs lie as it were. The brunette leaned on her hands and though Axel said little about himself, every word he said was ingrained in her brain. Her brown eyes were day-dream like through their entire dinner, and even into his statement about desert. It was around that time that Viviana snapped out of her daze. "Desert?" She asked, looking to see that the churros were completely gone. She stood confused for a moment before answering. "I made the churros for desert... but if you need something else i can order it!" she suggested, smiling at her fiance brightly.

Axel smirked at the girl, her naivety was adorable. "No, no, you are the desert," He said eyeing his fiance hungrily. "You follow me?" Axel asked getting to his feet and moving to where Viviana was sat. He grabbed her and pulled her to her feet placing his hands on her waist. Axel waited to see if Viviana was on his wavelength, but when it seemed like she was a little slow to take his meaning, he leaned in and kissed her. "Come here," He grinned pulling her towards the bed. This was what she had booked them a hotel room for surely.

Viviana was not left in the dark for long on what Axel meant, and thus the night carried on in a manner she'd not expected - but that was not unwelcomed for the woman. After all they were going to be married eventually, so there was nothing to be concerned about when it came to situations like this. Viviana slept easily that night knowing that she had made the right choice in saying yes to a man whom loved her cooking, and wanted to be around her even when she was only sleeping.

Viviana woke up to the cascading sounds of people on the stairs and waking in the hotel. Some children below were playing with each other it sounded, and parents chided them softly to keep it down as some people may still be asleep. Viviana smiled and rolled over to face Axel, who even in his sleeping state was handsome. She placed a soft kiss on his nose before removing herself from the covers and getting dressed for the day. In her sweat pants she left the room only long enough to grab them both some juice to drink from down in the area where food was served. She brought them back up and set the juice for Axel on the end table on his side of the bed, then she moved across the room to where the table had been set for dinner and began cleaning - humming to herself quietly all the while.

The previous night had been fun, almost something he could get used to, but he knew the bubble would have to burst soon. After all, Axel wasn't the marrying type, no matter how hot his strange fiancee was. A kiss on his nose woke Axel earlier than he would have liked, but there were worse ways to be woken. "Good morning," Axel mumbled as he watched Vivana climb out of bed and dress. Axel's eyes drooped and he fell asleep again only to be woken what seemed like moments later to Viviana setting the table for breakfast and humming as she did. "What are you doing?" He asked as he watched her.

Viviana smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Well I thought you would be thirsty. Juice is good for replenishing electrolytes." It was amazing what muggle knowledge stuck in the air headed woman's mind. The brunette moved to finish with the dishes, leaving them to be picked up by the house elves. "Would you like me to summon the house elves for breakfast? They can make you something?" The brunette finished cleaning up the way she was always taught to - regardless on if they had help to do so or not. "Last night was amazing. I always thought we'd wait till after the wedding but we're getting married anyways so what does it matter right?" She spoke as she worked. "Do you have any ideas in mind? My parents are eager to pay for the whole thing. My father wants to meet you - as does my mother." She spoke excitedly.

Axel laughed at Viviana's electrolytes comment. Though he knew she likely didn't mean much by it, it was so ripe for him to spin her words. "Any particular reason you want me recharged," He smirked at his fiance. "Whatever you like dear," Axel could eat, a statement that was true most of the time but food was not the main thing on his mind at that moment and as Viv continued to talk it seemed like perhaps they were on the same wavelength. "Last night was fun, we should do it again and often," Any thoughts of a repeat performance however were dashed when Viv began to talk about their wedding and her parents. The whole thing was a bit of a mood killed so Axel swung his legs out of bed and began to reach for his clothes. "I haven't thought much about it to be honest Viv, I just assumed that would be your area," He shrugged. Axel knew nothing about planning a wedding. Not that he was planning to have one. "Your parents huh, erm. Whatever you want," Axel had a feeling that would be something he would come to say a lot over the coming weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back