Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
So, Estrella's recently been widowed. She has four young children, two daughters that are 2 and 1, and sons that are only a few months old. Since she's going solo for now and holds a full time job in NZ's Ministry, she needs someone to help her take care of her kids (in other words, a nanny of sorts.) Interested characters would be able to live with Estrella and her kids if they so chose.

So, a few of the details I've worked out:

-This character would be have to be female and 17+. Age doesn't matter as long as the character is considered to be an adult in the wizarding world.
-Free room and board! What witch (or squib) could go wrong with that? :woot:
-Since the character would be taking care of Estrella's kids when she needs them to, they would also receive some type of payment or allowance (as in I'd drop some galleons into their account every so often.) I'll work with anyone who is interested on this side of things.
-There would be a house elf to help out if needed.

So, if you have an extra female character who can handle kids, might need a place to say, and would like some extra galleons to weigh down their pockets, or if you're simply interested and have questions, please post here!

Also:
-If you have a character that seems like they would fit the job, but has children of their own, I wouldn't necessarily object to a few more people being around. The more the merrier, right?
-Due to RL reasons (school, mostly,) I won't be getting back into HNZ 100% until the middle of RL December. I don't plan to RP until then.

I do love to RP and would enjoy getting to know someone new. Don't be shy!

Hey there Amanda,

I have Abby if you want. And she is only slightly older then Estrella :)

Wow! I wasn't expecting such a fast reply! I'll shoot you a PM. ^_^ Anyone else who is interested, please post here!

I have Simone Grinaes, who is a bit of a starving artist. Her book isn't a best seller so she needs money and a place to stay while she waits to get any money for it. I think she is 20 or 21, I've honestly forgotten. She's great with kids because she practically raised her little sister after their parents died. She'd also be really understanding with Estrella about the whole Jaken thing.

Plus we've rp'd like once and that was with a huge whack of people and I think that we ought to once you become active again.

Thanks to both of you for showing interest. ^_^ This Plot Development can now be archived. :wub:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back