Not open for further replies.

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
This storyline is going to, eventually, require admin approval. It has been in the works gradually building up since I first joined the site and the time is now quickly approaching for me to get Larissa's affairs in order.
Now, this plot will take place in November of 2041. Yeah, that's a few years off, but hear me out: Throughout her life, Larissa has made plenty of friends. But even more enemies. She has remained loyal to no-one and nothing. She is a mother of two by two different men. One of these men will attribute to what I have planned.
So, in short, here is what I am seeking.

Killer/s.
It's complicated what I have planned, but it requires someone/some people who is/are willing to attempt the murder of a muggle-born. His name is Robert and he went to HNZ. He was a Gryffindor who dated Larissa on and off for some years. He is a reasonable enough guy and does no real harm. Therefore, the entire motivation for the killing would be his blood status.
I will PM further details to those interested. Bonus points if they have history with Larissa, good or bad.
Also, when it comes to punishment for the murder- because someone WILL be dying- it is your choice whether or not your character gets away with it. If they do, then the relatives of the deceased may spend their lifetimes hunting down the culprit. If not, then your character will likely end up in Azkaban. And I do believe that it would be a life sentence. SO THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE TAKING ON THIS ROLE.

Anyone interested, please post here or PM me. I will discuss the details privately.
Also, please remember that this is a longer-term commitment and will, therefore, rely upon your remaining at least mildly active on the site for another few IC years.

Thank you to everybody who replies and I look forward to future roleplays. :)

Thank you to those who replied :) This topic can be archived whenever.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back